Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide two leaderboards for channels that have Points enabled.

One leaderboard for all-time obtained points, and one leaderboard for currently most held points.

There could also be a sub/non-sub leaderboard? This idea is more optional though. I'm really aiming for the all-time and currently held leaderboards.

1,351 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

10 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why does it show I only have one viewer when I am streaming but when I look in
    my chat there are 12 people? None of the views count toward my stream analytics
    so I just have ghost in my chat. When I review the stream none of the views show.

479 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Twitch needs to do whatever they can to promote smaller streamers more. PLEASE STOP PROMOTING BIG STREAMERS AND HELP SMALL STREAMERS. what if a person is starting on twitch as a career like Ninja or Tfue they would want to be promoted more so then they can get a bit more viewers and actually start a good career.

99 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. There seems to be an issue with the average viewership. There is always a difference between the average viewers in the achievement area of the stats and the real stats. I don't know if both numbers are wrong or if its just an issue with when they are updated, but it kind of is distracting and misleading if those numbers don't match.

117 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I'm just curious if you could offer any information about why the dashboard stats seem to lag behind what I see on my main page as well as what i recal from each stream regarding engagment, ie, follower count, average viewers per hour, etc., as they are consistently about three days behind. I could imagine there is a back-end reason for this but I was just inquiring to see if you could offer some info to help me understand why this is the case. Thank you for your time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. promote channels not by viewers but buy liked game category thousands of streamers can't get any views STOP PROMOTING CHANNELS WITH THOUSANDS OF VIEWS IF WE DON'T LIKE THE CATEGORY

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bigger streamers don’t need the extra promotion or they wouldn’t be big streamers

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sugiero arreglar cuanto antes las estadísticas de los creadores que cada día se encuentran con que tienen muchas más views de las que aparecen en las estadísticas y no son bots. Ahora mismo ShunkoDai tiene casi 40 views y le marca 25. Es una verguenza que esto le pase a gente que se esfuerza seriamente en crear contenido cada día y, la verdad, cuesta confiar en una plataforma que manipula los números.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stream counter is not behaving as it should. My Moderators both being in chat should make that count a solid 2, not a 1. And I've sat in a discord with 4 different people who all had my stream open and the number said 2.

I'm frustrated, because I need income from twitch in order to help pay for my cat's surgery. I stream almost as much as I work. I watch my numbers seemingly change to be lower than they actually are.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. fix the view count to be right all the time and not be messed up it hunts a lot of streamers that are trying to get affiliate or even partner

137 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. ive been trying to get affiliate for ages now.. but its taking over 3 days to update my last stream stats... as they still not reflecting my friday stream... its now tuesday..

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hoy dia 12/04/2021 sobre las 18:30h he sufrido un ataque bots. Quiero dejar constancia de este problema, gracias.
    De 229 seguidores, he subido a 470.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Mi opinion es que hay demasiados usuarios que es casi imposible crecer como persona que se esfuerza en los stream y no tener viwers por esta situacion.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Currently it's only possible to view average viewers including hosts/raids/embeds.

I think it would be particularly useful for those working towards partnership, to show which amount of those averages come from hosts/raids/embeds and which ones are not. Of course there is the hosts/raids percentage, but a display in absolutes would help immensely.

I'm currently doing this for myself in a spreadsheet, so here is an example of what it could look like: https://imgur.com/a/S0HbFZ1

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Why does it show I only have one viewer when I am streaming but when I look in
    my chat there are 12 people? None of the views count toward my stream analytics
    so I just have ghost in my chat. When I review the stream none of the views show.

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. termine stream hace bastante tiempo, realmente no se si es normal o no, pero aun no se actualizan mis estadisticas. Queria saber si hay una forma de actualizarlo manual

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. yayıncı panelimde başarımlar kısmında çok fazla eksikler var! Yayın sürem, takipçi sayım, yayın istatistiklerim hepsi yanlış ve güncellenmemiş. Lütfen bu sorunu düzeltin. Teşekkürler.

There are too many missing achievements in my publisher panel! My broadcast duration, follower count, broadcast statistics are all wrong and not updated. Please correct this problem. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. hola ,los canales pequeños deberían salir mas en recomendados?

canales pequeños me refiero a que no tengan media mayor de 10 y mas de mil seguidores. salgan mas en recomendados ya que ellos quieren crecer porque el algoritmo de twich me muestra thegreft auron ibai sabiendo que ellos ya son famosisimos y nosotros no nos conoce ni la mama xd no pero ya enserio CANALES PEQUEÑOS NO MAYORES DE MIL FOLLOWERS Y MEDIA DE 10 SALGAN EN RECOMENDADOS EN POCAS PALABRAS QUE LOS CANALES PEQUEÑOS SALGAN EN RECOMENDADOS COMO EL MIO SI ME QUERES SEGUIR MUCHAS GRACIAS https://www.twitch.tv/zenurogamesr6

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. For an example all of the YouTuber out there own of the "Recent views in the last 48 hours thing" You should add this this way we know when our viewers are online. The same thing goes for impressions. You shout show when on of our videos were shown. Again see we can see when our viewer online. This way our stream is better!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?