Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

18 results found

1. I don't have paypal, and I am not old enough to get it. But I am old enough to get venmo. I also think that other online payment methods other than paypal should be able to be used such as cashapp, venmo, google pay, and apple pay because it gives more freedom to the people who may not have paypal and don't want to use the other methods.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Sometimes I want to follow someone right there and then, but I don't want an alert which will give me unwanted attention. Is it possible to allow follows but give no notification of any kind to the streamer until their stream has ended.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. i made $100 a for a week straight after averaging $60 a day for the month last month. then this month starts and i drop to just $40 a day with the same viewers !! sometimes MORE viewers than i did the $100 days!! you guys make it so hard to live off of your platform. It shouldnt be this difficult when I'm in the top 0.5% of twitch for viewership... if i made money consistently id praise your platform. i can live off your platform now but its stressing me out hard core because you dont pay us properly.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I propose a multi-month paid/organic sub widget! Currently in our dashboard for Partner Plus we can see there are multi-month subscriptions that are paid but no other details. The only detail we get are on our stream manager when it happens but most streamers will never remember to put that in an excel sheet. For example, we had 70 points as soon as the first of the month started for Partner Plus. Those have to be multi-month subs. However, streamers have no visibility as to how long they last. Was that a 3-month, 6-month or year sub? When do they…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I love the new "viewer choose the image/sound" feature but I would prefer if I could choose which alerts allow it to be triggered!

Ex.: Have it being triggered only for 6 and 12 months as a special reward for reaching the milestone OR have it triggered after a certain amount of months has been reached

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. we dont have alert when we cant have obs because of streaming on a ps5

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Interest  ·  Ana responded

Hi, thanks for your feedback!

This status is to let you know your idea has been reviewed. Your idea is open for voting/comments from other Twitch community members. This is a great time to share your idea with others. Learn more about status updates here.

---

For the community: If you like this idea, please vote on it and feel free to add on how it would help you in the comments.

7. I have some channel point rewards that trigger a webm video to play, but they almost never work on the first redemption. I'm unable to preload the assets using custom HTML (the line of code gets deleted upon saving changes) so my only option is to send a test alert for each one after i start OBS, before starting stream.

Using a webm video and a separate mp3 for audio will trigger the audio but not the video on first redemption.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This idea stemmed from me getting banned from PayPal due to a reason that was no given any elaboration as my PayPal was pretty much stagnant until I lent my friend my account. I was looking into ways to receive donations and found no easy way to do so, especially with living in the Philippines. Hopefully GCash becomes a payout method soon.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Streamers grant the Artist role so the artist can showcase their work in the stream chat, but can't add/edit/remove emotes on the streamers behalf? Granted an artist isn't necessarily a Moderator/Editor, but this would make it a lot easier for the streamer if emotes were submitted as soon as the artist has completed the work

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fare sondaggi era una buona idea per guadagnare bit, così come guardare le pubblicità, ma al momento nonostante abbia partecipato a diversi sondaggi con la determina di ricevere bit entro 45( non si è capito a cosa si riferiva se a minuti, ore o giorni) non si è visto neanche un bit nel mio profilo twich. Ora io chiederei più chiarezza agli sviluppatori e aggiungerei che oltre ai sondaggi, che sono davvero sporadici, per chi tifa potrebbe esserci l'opzione che chi ha trascorso un minimo di 5o ore al mese posa ricevere almeno 50 bit per aiutare a tifare gli…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I was wondering if twitch can add a new affiliate payout method. I would like for them to add Skrill because some users might only use Skrill as a payment.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Twitch should inform users who are adding or updating their payout method that Direct Deposit is not available for anyone outside the US.

While filling out your payment information, it asks you to input what country you are from. If you enter a country outside of US, and try to select 'direct deposit' as your payment method, there should be some mechanism there to stop you from moving forward, or at the very least, a notice somewhere on the page that direct deposit is not available outside the US. This would prevent someone outside the US from inputting their bank…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. PLEASE give viewers a mute option for TTS!!!!!! There are some streamers that have the most annoying chats. They constantly use TTS for annoying purposes. Streamers do not want to mute them, because they get paid for them. Allow us viewers to mute them so we don't have to hear them on our side.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Could you please allow streamers to appoint moderators as being able to change their emotes and panels for them?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Das TAX Form sollte so angepasst werden, dass man, wenn man auf "edit" klickt, auch wirklich Einträge editieren kann - solange ich die Adresse nach dem Umzug nicht in den Daten ändern kann, werde ich das Formular auch nicht unterschrieben abschicken können.
    (The Tax Form ist buggy, because you cannot really edit the adress fields!)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add a "bot" role (like "mod", "vip" and "editor"). This should allow human moderators to remove bot messages if they are unacceptable or incorrect.
    This idea comes from the fact that AI bots are more and more numerous, and that AI is not perfect, and can say words or sentences prohibited on the platform.
    Some trolls purposely ask these bots questions to try to make them say horrible things, with no possibility for human moderators to intervene other than by making a /clear
    This will allow streamers who use such bots to avoid getting banned due to AI.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Noticed with Partner Anniversary got had adequate engagement.

I belive we can have similar options for:
    - Streamer Birthday
    - 1ST Stream Birthday

So we can share in a similar way as partner our own birthday as streamer and even the channel birthday.

These events are always covered in a unique way by a large majority of streamers, and being a special date can exponentially help monetize these unique days to celebrate with the community.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. As of this week, highlights can no longer be created. Neither with another browser nor with a fresh cache. Seems to be a server side error, new API version? It would be good if that were corrected. Otherwise, active participation in Twitch is no longer worthwhile for me, since the stream videos will be deleted and the highlights can no longer be created as a possible option for a history.

Highlights können seit dieser Woche nicht mehr erstellt werden. Weder mit einem anderen Browser, noch mit frischem Cache. Scheint ein serverseitiger Fehler zu sein, neue API-Version? Wäre gut wenn das…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?