Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

89 results found

1. Editable Emoticon Codes before the Unique Code.
    Partners too please, thank you.
    <3

Admin audit: changed "emoticon code" to "prefix" for ease of search.

638 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I hit affiliate and was taking off, but then life happened and now I can't stream as much (many friends in the same boat). We want to be able to stream when we can, without the added pressure of people subbing or gifting subs. When people pay to see our content for a whole month, and we don't know when we're streaming again next, it makes us feel obligated to stream more.

Receiving bits, having channel points, and having emotes is still something that would be nice to keep, but at least letting us turn off subs as we please…

138 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Could there be an implementation of notifications when threshold of $100 is reached to allow Twitch Affiliates the ability to see when / around when they would receive their sub and bit money made?

92 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Affiliates and Partners should have access to a clear description of how much they have earned within a payment period (not up until the current date) . As it is, the payout portal only lists if you have hit the threshold for payout ("$100+") and does not clearly state how much will be paid out to the streamer. RE: "The revenue dashboard on the Channel Analytics page is an estimate and not a final settlement for payout": there should be a final settlement statement before payouts are made. Creators deserve clear insights into their earnings, and not estimates and random…

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Every recent major change that has been push edout to content creators have been usually met with an immensity of upset or annoyance for the sake of that we as content creators have to deal with these changes being enforced on us without any kind of prior opportunity to try things out, to give feedback on if these changes would be beneficial to us as content creator.

The most recent example being the Unban Request manager. This is absolute not needed for a majority of streamers because when someone is banned, it's a permanent situation. Having to receive an unban…

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. if the emote prefix is going to auto generated then it would be helpful if there's a guideline to the format in which it might be generated like "6 characters which will include at least first 4 letters of username" or something like that so that we can get a simple and more apt prefix. This will give smaller streamers more suitable emote names which will boost emote usage and overall improve the viewer experience and help streamers in improving their streams and in reaching the partner status. Its a win-win situation for both Twitch and its streamers.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. As of 2022, it was announced that simulcasting on Twitch and to "short-form" platforms such as TikTok and Instagram would be allowed but that simulcasting to YouTube/Facebook - "long-form" - would not be.

The reason? "...because [Twitch] believes engaging with two streams at once can lead to a sub-optimal experience for your community."

But as clearly demonstrated by Ninja who had to drop Partner/Affiliate in order to simulcast not only to YouTube but to many other platforms, the optimization of viewing experience is highly dependent on the content creator and it showed that it was possible to do it given…

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make it easier for Affiliates/Partners to change a simple setting like there address so they don't have to go through the process of Offboarding there accounts to then onboard there account and have issues with getting there Affiliate/Partner status back just because of an address change.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Twitch should offer an instant deposit option that would allow streamers to cash out their earnings before their monthly scheduled payout. Businesses such as Postmates have adopted this practice and could give content creators the control they need to manage their finances and grow their streams.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. To be honest; I get that you can not choose whatever Emote Prefix you want as an Affiliate but why does the auto generated Prefix butcher your name? Why must be a number added? The number seriously bothers me

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I don't have paypal, and I am not old enough to get it. But I am old enough to get venmo. I also think that other online payment methods other than paypal should be able to be used such as cashapp, venmo, google pay, and apple pay because it gives more freedom to the people who may not have paypal and don't want to use the other methods.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Regional Payout

Right now payiut threshold is 50 dollars for everyone but if my country has regional prices of subs and bits is it not a heavy load to get to 50 when the prices are lowered compared to USA?
    For example if I get a sub for 1.5 dollars and the cut I make will be even lower than 50 dollars is too much to achieve and that has to be changed imo to atleast make it 50 dollar equivalent in the regional pricing. Payouts will be more fun

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Discoverbility is terrible on twitch. We already use different tricks to get more exposure through other sites trying to get people on our twitch.

Getting affiliate is not that hard. But reaching 75 viewers is difficult.
    My suggestion is to allow affiliates to multistream to grow. To give us a little boost up.

In the end i believe this would benefit twitch because more viewers on a stream is more income for them. So they might want to think about allowing channels below 100 viewers on twitch to multistream. I got this idea because apparently Ninja dropped his status so…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I've waited over 2-3 weeks on a royalty tax income to be reviewed after being affiliated. I then had the option to restart and thought that might be smart, it turns out it put me in the same boat... I'm genuinely just trying to become a affiliate and it's annoying when i have the option to become one but rOyAlTy tAx iNcOmE says (UNDER REVIEW)

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. let all content creators and streamers multi stream on other platforms for community growth and grow your community bigger please please vote for this to get this up so twitch can allow us

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In many countries, Paypal is not usually used to buy or pay for things, even if you have money there, you can't use it. So I would like Twitch to add this new payment method that turns out to be much more accessible for small creators or Latin American creators who may not have a bank account either. The form would be the same, collect the 100 dollars and that these are deposited in MercadoPago, although it will surely be transferred to the corresponding currency of each country. I think this proposal would help several people.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. EN: I want every change to contract to be sent to the email address associated with the Affiliate / Partner account. For example, when an e-mail or other data has been changed in the contract, information should be sent to the e-mail assigned to the account. Streamers are losing money through data leaks, as I am because someone has changed my email to make a payment and Twitch is not willing to do anything about it or give me my money back.

PL: Chcę, aby każda zmiana w umowie była wysyłana na adres e-mail przypisany do konta Towarzysza/Partnera. Na przykład…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hi im demon4chaos i would love to talk about the partner program i think 75 viewers is way overrated could we drop it to 35 or 40 for me its really hard for 3 viewers i love you guys thanks for just giving me a strike i love you guys so much no longer will i do that plz reach back if you can
    '

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I'd like to not have to give out my personal information to get the benefits like emotes, etc. I don't stream for the money, and I never want to, plus, it's not like I'm getting paid much anyway. Setting up payment options should be optional. I know that's an unpopular opinion, but I'm not one of the streamers who wants to make this their career, so I just want to be able to have emotes and other benefits. Would be incredibly nice <3

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am Iranian, due to sanctions I cannot find my own country in twitch to set up affiliate program. I do not even want to earn money from twitch, I just want to set channel points. Is it a huge favor to ask? god I hate my country, it is so unfair. i wish I was born in another country :( .

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?