Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16 results found

1. I would love for Mods to be able to receive revenue separately from the broadcasters. I also think that the broadcaster should be able to choose which Mod should receive a payout also. Mods are very Important to the channel and should be recognized, appreciated, and rewarded as well. I always thank my mods for all of their hard work and support, and I think that with all of the hate and racist and homophobic trolls on twitch, a thank you is sometimes just not enough for the hard work they do to protect Us while streaming.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Revenue  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Twitch is on a streak of great creator-centric changes right now. I'd like to propose another:

Both Twitch AND Twitch streamers miss out on 100% of the revenue from ads that are NOT being run. So let's make ALL mid-roll ads pay the 55% revenue split to creators, regardless of use of the auto-scheduler. I feel this would likely motivate Ads Manager non-users (like myself) to run more ads more often. It would nearly double the ad earnings to these creators AND still keep ads entirely on-demand (like running them during food runs, bathroom breaks, etc.) to continue having uninterrupted…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Revenue  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. i made $100 a for a week straight after averaging $60 a day for the month last month. then this month starts and i drop to just $40 a day with the same viewers !! sometimes MORE viewers than i did the $100 days!! you guys make it so hard to live off of your platform. It shouldnt be this difficult when I'm in the top 0.5% of twitch for viewership... if i made money consistently id praise your platform. i can live off your platform now but its stressing me out hard core because you dont pay us properly.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently the Twitch Earnings Dashboard only show us our Revenue based on UTC time zone. If you are not UTC time zone, this leads to a lot of confusion.

For example, if I stream on Friday and Saturday during the evening Pacific time, part of Friday's revenue will be showing as Saturday's.

We also are missing important information for seeing trends over which of our streams performed well to make better decisions in the future.

There's no reason our earnings data can't be in our stream summary.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. So I recently have had an issue with twitch and had quite a bad experience with them my tax forms got messed up for whatever reason Twitch appoligised for this however it had messed up two months payments now I'm being told ive got to wait till the 3rd months payouts I believe this is unacceptable despite speaking to twitch there refusing to sort this issue out (Twitch you need to fix issues like this and prevent them from happening)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Yesterday I made $60. Now today it tells me I only made $45. Last week it did the same thing when i made $50. Said I only made $45.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Disabled users often don't have the opportunity to work as hard or long hours as their abled bodied counterparts. We often also have other expenses that healthy streamers don't. Like medications, therapies and treatment. Government aid has been shown in the media to not be sufficient and when streaming can make it possible, I want to draw your attention to how golden this is for not only me but for every disabled user on the platform. Please take this into consideration.
    Sincerely Ailin

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Me gustaría darle más oportunidad a esos canales se ganan la vida con el afiliado, cobrar un poco más por las subs y bits, gracias

ByAndo17

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I find it confusing to see that the revenue page updates on the 12th of every month but I was told by support that the actual window for revenue is calendar month. Unfortunately, interpreting based on the revenue page update made me miss what I thought would be my first payout. I would suggest setting that revenue page to update on the last day of the month so that newer affiliates have a clearer picture of the timeframe that counts towards their payouts- I'm sure I'm not the only one who has written in to support being confused in this…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make an option to select what currency we use and make it reflect on the payout and revenue pages so we don't have to guess how much we get etc. plus it would help against currency conversion fees on the streamers

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Gelir ve reklamlar kısmındaki türkçe ceviride hour yani saat kelimesi çevrilmemiş. Hour olarak gözüküyor.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I left the wrong payment information and it was rejected. When will I receive the payment back and send it to gmail? Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. would be nice if we could make money easier for new affiliates. without having a standing its hard to make revenue and hold down viewers and takes time so new affiliates are poor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. i did not recieve my payout from December 2023?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Subs revenue shouldn't be taking away when the subs are expired & increase the ads revenue little bit more even subs increase it to $5.50 views should count as revenue. Even threshold should be updated every time when we got revenue like for example I got $90 in my revenue & threshold should be updated until we are able to get pay.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?