Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Apart from being able to select streams by view count, high to low and vice versa, why not make a different category for smaller streamers in games to separate from bigger streamers, allowing the smaller streamers to watch among themselves and build up their audience without having to compete for spotlight from bigger viewer capture-ers.

78 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide a real time leader board for channel points, please.

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Put smaller streamers on the front page more. Bigger streamers dont need the promotion as they have there following anyway.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I'm a console streamer so I am forced to use extensions to get overlays on my stream without needing a capture card. Although as of now I am restricted to one overlay extension on my streams and I would like to have access to multiple overlay extensions. In hindsight it seems like an easy fix so... just do it.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. For an extension I think a lot of small streams that stream of there console would appreciate a music extension that would just play music for the viewers to listen to.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add Ukrainian language!

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Twitch
    I need the upload video file back .

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I use the free twitch and I there is no option to upload videos, just manage them... which is pointless since I can not add them.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I wish you can add overlays easier for beginner phone users should help a lot

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 Day boost for an hour for every week, or feature a Streamer with under 25 followers That Streams Often during Prime time streaming every week.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I not see the dashboard button for drag upload video from my computer to twitch i use twitch as free but i just come back . i see all change but for the upload i not see it . i not have good internet connection for streaming . the upload are best to me can i have it back

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I started my stream up and I had about four people in my chat talking and it said i only had one viewer. This then caused my viewer average to go down and i had to start my stream up and down over and over. Got it working but i was very frustrated with it. Please fix this. (main idea: viewers aren't being counted immediately . Not sure why or how this system works but take a look really quick).

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Give the non-affiliate seeds to plant their view growth organically. Keep pushing affiliate streamers too so they have a much better chance at hitting partner if it's even possible as well.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can we have the dashboard moved to the Twitch app again, please? Forcing a browser to open to view our stream and analytics instead of the app kills performance for single PC streamers. On top of this, It's not very helpful to see 3 people in the chat, but have 5 people watching. Where are those other 2? Who are they? Some streamers would like to interact with everyone even if theyre not active in chat.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. More help with pushing viewers towards newer people, maybe incentives for them to watch. Include smaller streamers into events and such to help get their names out?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Muitas pessoas se frustam por ficarem horas e horas fazendo live para não ter ninguém assistindo-os, acho que, seria muito interessante uma recomendação dos canais com menos publico.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Estaría muy bueno que hicieran tutoriales en Español, ya sea de cómo lanzarte por primera vez en Twitch, cómo configurar, cómo ganar audiencia, ideas para crear contenido, cómo llamar la atención, mejorar los títulos, cosas que se pueden hacer y cosas que no para evitar que los canales estén sancionados por no saber inglés y no enterarse de las normas, mucha gente intenta progresar, pero tienen que recurrir a otras plataformas y luego se mudan, estaría muy bueno que hagan todo desde aquí, de esa manera nadie se muda de plataforma y ganan mayor cantidad de streamers.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When I write half of the name of one streamer, it does not go out to me, but another channel goes to me on another streamer!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. As someone who streams Pokemon Sword and Shield category. I've seen so many people streaming in that category who are not playing that game (pokemon sword and shield). But, rather using it to boost their viewer rates by streaming in that category. I find it difficult to increase my viewership because of this soul reason. I wish for these people to be removed and placed into the proper category. So that smaller channels will have the chance to standout.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 35 36
  • Don't see your idea?