Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

121 results found

1. set the affiliate program just to 50 or 75 followers because twitch has a massive problem with correct viewer count, I have had like 20 people watching my stream at one time before, all chatting at the same time, and it only counted for like 2 or 3 of them.

2,331 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make it so that your followers can active an improvement - once every fortnight they can active a twelve-hour buff that puts you near the top of your category, but only if you don't have affiliate

1,719 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. SO for a new person like myself to stream with 1 viewer for hours just having fun it cripples my ability to get affiliate because i have streamed for 80 hours with one viewer getting to 3 average viewers means I would have to get over 10 viewers to bring the average up within a 30 day period I wish it was based on viewers per stream rather then viewers per hour

1,712 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I am having an issue with my achievements not updating properly. My path to affiliate and build a community are saying i have 19/50 followers but I actually have 37/50. Does anyone know how to correct this or if its a common problem?

1,317 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Right now, the Path to Partner achievements depend on the number of average concurrent viewers (>75). Some channels have a smaller community but a large amount of monetary support benefiting Twitch. The Path to Partner achievements should be modified to support the high-quality channels that are attracting paying subscribers to Twitch but which might have smaller active viewing communities.

For example, it might be reasonable for partner status to unlock either at:

75 viewers and 0 subscriber points
    50 viewers and 25 subscriber points maintained for 3 months
    25 viewers and 50 subscriber points maintained for 6 months

Rather than…

567 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  15 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. After completing Path to Partner and applying, there should be an easy way to know and track where you are in the process. Something on the Twitch Partner Application page to show the process and a timeline.

Application Submitted > Forwarded to Reviewer > Under Review > Response Emailed

It can be really frustrating submitting your application, waiting months with no communication, and no one to talk to about or knowing where you are in the process. A simple graphic showing that your application is moving through the process would help alleviate the frustration.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have idea to create rating system for acquired achievements that can promote new streamers with new potential viewers and followers. With each level each streamer have oppotunity to upgrade their auditory. That can motivate new streamers for making more and more streams more often then now)

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. En el panel de control me pone que tengo 42 cuando tengo 52 seguidores, llevo así ya dos días completos y no actualiza.
    Espero que lo tomen en cuenta y lo arreglen.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I understand that raid viewers did not discover the stream themselves, so if they stick around just for the raid, it shouldn't count towards the viewership criteria for Partner/Affiliate. However, I have been in streams where people who had never visited the streamer before stay for hours after the raid. I feel like that's a sure sign that the streamer has "hooked" the raider and you can consider them a full-on viewer that counts towards the criteria. I just think it's super unfair and discourages raiding because we know it's not gonna help anyone in the end. Raiding feels useless…

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I think that having the average viewer for affiliatship should be an average of how many viewers you get that week because if you average 3 viewers for a whole week with atleast 8 hours streamed i think that this should get you there.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Twitch has some achievements for streaming but could we have some for viewers?

There could be achievements such as:

Legendary Lurker - obtained by watching (X) stream for 30 min without typing, once per stream

Chatty Champ (look I like alliteration) - Obtained by chatting (X) number of times per stream

Emote Enthusiast - Similar to the one above, but for using the streamer's emote

It could work similarly to channel points and use viewer achievements to unlock badges related to the achievement (I was inspired by the new mute/eye badges) or redeem bonuses, such as extra channel points for…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Achievements  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. As soon as you gain a new follower you can update the achievements instantly.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. View requirement is fine but maybe modify the clip per week requirement? Not all streamers have a regular schedule and may not always stream a decent amount every week, or a streamer with a regular schedule might take a week off streaming.

My suggestion is to change it so 3-4 clips created anytime during the month that accumulate at least 50 views combined will award this badge instead to continue to recognize engaged viewers.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Achievements  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. so the people who have 50 followers can start and can be a easy to get money out of stream

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. There are streamers who are putting in a major effort building up their channels, trying to keep their viewership counts high to gain consideration for Twitch Partner status. In doing that, they may avoid taking a chance with a particular stream(s) that's a bit different, for fear that it would harm their overall concurrent viewer count - so they avoid doing those types of streams. These are very talented, skilled streamers who may have a very unique creative talent to share that would be a tremendous benefit to less served portions of the Twitch community. The idea would be to…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I see twitch streamers are getting some attention when joining Twitch Affiliate. So why not Twitch uploads too? This requirement for twitch uploads to join twitch affiliate should be the second option just in case for some twitch users who don't stream that much! (Like me of course)

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. With so many new streamers trying to earn Affiliate it would make sense to show us how many active viewers count as an average view.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. To need 1 average viewer to enable subs because its hard to get 3 average viewers when you have a lot of followerss

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Twitch takes a ratio of hours streamed to create your average viewers or chatters..this algarithum is unfair & broken! Its no where close to fair, or accurate! So what im saying is if i only streamed 8 hrs as required i would be well above the limit needed to be affiliate..but because i stream many hours everyday my average is only 0.34 average when ive had raids , over 20 viewers at once for extended periods etc.. but my average because of time streamed is 0.34 viewers.You guys have to fix this. Especially when you have a required time duration…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Have access on a daily basics of updated stats; specifically hourly streaming achievements. Too Many hours lost; or not recorded on record.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?