Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

121 results found

1. Allow streamer to cancel a stream towards a watch streak, since sometimes streams crash on open and it cancels the watch streak. I have someone who had a 15-streak and now back to 1 because I had a malfunctioning stream last night.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. My recap says I got a Top 10% for Final Fantasy XI Online.

I don't ever recall watching anyone playing FF 11 Online. My stepdaughter streams COD and Sea of Thieves, so I can understand ranking those, and most of my subscriptions are 7 Days to Die players.

Where did the FF 11 Online viewing come from?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Achievements  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Since this whole recap thing seems like a new thing, instead of a yearly recap, can we get a lifetime one that we can just create anytime..? For example, if you click on 'Lifetime Recap' Twitch will just fetch all the stats and basically just build your portfolio for you from the time you've made your account. This will include total hours watched/streamed; chats sent; channels watched; channels modded; mod actions performed; total unique channels subbed; total numbers subbed; total numbers gifted; total hype trains; total emotes used; etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I understand that raid viewers did not discover the stream themselves, so if they stick around just for the raid, it shouldn't count towards the viewership criteria for Partner/Affiliate. However, I have been in streams where people who had never visited the streamer before stay for hours after the raid. I feel like that's a sure sign that the streamer has "hooked" the raider and you can consider them a full-on viewer that counts towards the criteria. I just think it's super unfair and discourages raiding because we know it's not gonna help anyone in the end. Raiding feels useless…

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. After completing Path to Partner and applying, there should be an easy way to know and track where you are in the process. Something on the Twitch Partner Application page to show the process and a timeline.

Application Submitted > Forwarded to Reviewer > Under Review > Response Emailed

It can be really frustrating submitting your application, waiting months with no communication, and no one to talk to about or knowing where you are in the process. A simple graphic showing that your application is moving through the process would help alleviate the frustration.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'd like to suggest that the Top 5 Channels have some mathematics so that its not entirely based off of Hours Watched, but a combination of Hours Watched and Chats Sent. Each streamer has different streaming schedules and some can't stream as much as others. But if I have 150 hours watched and 400 Chats Sent in Channel A, and 140 hours and 3000 Chats sent in Channel B, I would expect Channel B to be higher on the list. Unfortunately, it's not the case with the recap this year. Can you please consider Chats Sent for recaps in the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The recap of your whole year in general is a great function. The recap of 2023 is better than the 2022 and 2021 Recap.

However, it would be great to have a more extensive annual recap in the streamers you are subscribed, or you were subscribed during this year.

Your annual recap of each streamer can show, for example, the total hours you watched the stream of this channel, the number of streams you saw, total messages sent, number of emotes you used, th Top 5 of emotes you used, the number of bits and gifts sent to this streamer,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The yearly recap could be enhanced with a social aspect of introducing some degree of comparable experience. Knowing the hours watched in the year is nice but it could be helpful to know how that stacks up to other viewers. Same for chatting etc.
    Additionally descriptions for how you gained an achievement would add context to the experience. (This information can be found by following the link and scrolling through the next page down to the "bonus achievement" section! It is really cool!)
    Great work this year everyone! Hoping for the next year to be even better :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I've recently unlocked achievement ''What is thy bidding?'' which as it says i've gained 50 followers. But when i look into ''Building a community''i still have 47?! What am i suppose to do??

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hi, I have been stuck for over a year grinding up the requirements for affiliate.

I'm having the problem of not having enough concurrent viewers to become affiliate, even though I've been operating at the affiliate level for months now. I'm likely going to shut my channel down bc I NEVER GET VIEWERS STICKING AROUND IN MY LIVE. It's ridiculous, I get one viewer, me, and Twitch does absolutely nothing to help me gain followers or viewers. I'm at the point where it doesn't make sense to continue in this fashion broadcasting basically for myself. What's the point of broadcasting…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow Creators to track an 'Achievement' in their Analytics Dashboard along the lines of "Road to 70/30 Split" or "Partner Plus Program" to track how many Active Subscriptions the Creator has remaining to unlock the Partner Plus Program to earn the 70/30 split.

Currently, the only way to access and track this information is through downloading a .CSV file via their Subscriber List under "Earnings" and then importing the data into an Excel sheet.

This solution would help Creators track the necessary data and information to help better obtain their goals.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. hallo ich habe das problem das sich mein affiliate achievment aufgehangen hat seit 3 tagen steht dort das gleiche ich bitte um hilfe denn ich bin kurz davor affiliate zu werden

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Excuse me on the translator.
    Let me sort the clips I created by "chronological", not "played".
    Then, enable the "search function" in the clip.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. HelloTwitch Support Team

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I have encountered regarding the update of my achievements on Twitch. I am thrilled to inform you that I have successfully completed all the necessary milestones to qualify for Twitch affiliation. However, despite my achievements, I have not yet received the invitation for affiliation.

I have double-checked my profile and ensured that all the required criteria have been met. I understand that these processes can take some time, but I wanted to reach out and seek clarification on the current…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Twitch has some achievements for streaming but could we have some for viewers?

There could be achievements such as:

Legendary Lurker - obtained by watching (X) stream for 30 min without typing, once per stream

Chatty Champ (look I like alliteration) - Obtained by chatting (X) number of times per stream

Emote Enthusiast - Similar to the one above, but for using the streamer's emote

It could work similarly to channel points and use viewer achievements to unlock badges related to the achievement (I was inspired by the new mute/eye badges) or redeem bonuses, such as extra channel points for…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. For all these years I have been a creator on Twitch. I've always wanted to question myself "Why can't I reach Twitch Partner?" and "Why was Affiliate so easy to get and Partner is so much harder?".

These are the 2 primary questions I've always wanted to seek answers to and for the primary reasons listed below:

1: The Path To Partner Numbers isn't a proper system to have in place for the current Affiliate Streamers.
    2: The Features of Squad Streaming Stream Teams should be available to Affiliates

To elaborate more on my reasons above.

1: The idea of…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The TwitchCon Get achievement is broken for those attending the Amsterdam / San Diego TwitchCon this year.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am having an issue with my achievements not updating properly. My path to affiliate and build a community are saying i have 19/50 followers but I actually have 37/50. Does anyone know how to correct this or if its a common problem?

1,320 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?