Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9 results found

1. This seems like a really weird oversight, especially in a survey with the entire point being inclusivity. To share a few examples (including but not limited to): he/they and she/they pronouns are quite common; some people are comfortable with any pronouns; many people who use neopronouns will also use at least one non-neopronoun as well. There aren't great ways to specify this through your survey right now, which will lead to either people answering a question in a way that doesn't truly reflect their experiences, forcing everything into the "other" box in an open-ended way that will make data processing…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The email claimed that data about the user experience effect different groups of people is whats desired, amazing cool I start doing the survey and there is literally no questions about my user experience in fact theres only personal identifiers. Like what are you guys at twitch actually trying to learn besides percentage of users orientation? Like for the love of god actually ask about my user experience.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When Twitch sends you an invite to participate in a survey, you should have permissions to participate in that survey.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Fare sondaggi era una buona idea per guadagnare bit, così come guardare le pubblicità, ma al momento nonostante abbia partecipato a diversi sondaggi con la determina di ricevere bit entro 45( non si è capito a cosa si riferiva se a minuti, ore o giorni) non si è visto neanche un bit nel mio profilo twich. Ora io chiederei più chiarezza agli sviluppatori e aggiungerei che oltre ai sondaggi, che sono davvero sporadici, per chi tifa potrebbe esserci l'opzione che chi ha trascorso un minimo di 5o ore al mese posa ricevere almeno 50 bit per aiutare a tifare gli…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Here's an idea: how about providing legally-binding assurance that you will NOT use the information collected on the survey to DISCRIMINATE AGAINST whatever content producer's identity is currently "out of favor," either in searches, listing, compensation, discoverability, or any other means either physical or through algorithms?

This is the EXACT way that a wrong answer will produce loss of viewers, loss of revenue, and loss of trust with Twitch.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hola equipo de Twitch me gustaría poder poner los emojis personalizados para que la gente pueda utilizarlo cuando transmita el directo en Twitch pero el problema es que no aparece solo pone drops etc... Y quiero que aparezca donde pueda personalizar los emojis muchas gracias por su atención

¡Un cordial saludo!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have the goal of having 50 followers, I reached 53 followers on my Twitcht channel, but you consider it as 46 followers I don't understand this problem I don't know if you can explain to me what happens or what I have to do in this type of error

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Jeg forslår at twitch" nå omgjør deres streaming servere! Slik at alle som kommer inn for å følge, og se på streameren er nødt til, å ha på kamera" så alle kan se hverandre i chatten på streamen. og at en kan klikke på seerene sine" slik at kamera kommer opp. Og slik at en kan se sine følgere og chatte med dem"er lei av at nettroll" som kan sitte hjemme å se på en streamers, stream" hvor da selvfølgelig, streameren ikke ser hvem brukeren er" fordi det ikke finnes kamera for twitch server programmet, slik at en kan både…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. TENGO UN RECLAMO NO PUEDO RECLAMAR Common Exclusive Chest QUIEN ME AYUDA "ME DICE CONECTAR LUEGO LE DOY Y ME DICE YA ESTA VINCULADO Y ASI SUCESIAMENTE"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?