Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

27 results found

1. We have some exciting news to share with our Streamers! We have just launched a new feature that allows you and your community to celebrate your Streamer-versary (the day you became an Affiliate or Partner) in an extra special way. To help start the party, Twitch can now send you reminders of your upcoming Streamer-versary and helps you choose a date to celebrate within a 2-week window from the day you joined the Creator Program that aligns with your ideal stream schedule. During the stream event, viewers will see an anniversary badge and tag on your stream; and to help…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. At a lot of timestamps there is still the american format of dates which is very confusing. Please add dd/mm/yy as a default if the country is non american.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. even with low latency, interaction with viewers is still has a low reaction time. Many streaming services, like YouTube Live, have ultra low latency that allows only 1 second difference between real time and stream. this will help lots of people who want a more real time interaction with viewers. Ultra low latency usually disables 4K and 120hz

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Content creators are the backbone of Twitch, but viewers are the lifeblood and without dedicated community members who engage with the streamer and those that support them monetarily there would be no platform.

“everyone can be a streamer” but not “everyone is a streamer”

To be very clear there should not be an increased barrier to deciding to start streaming for your friends or even beginning a path to becoming a content creator.

Right now, if you see a new viewer in chat, outside of their community channels, you do not have any idea about them. If you visit their…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. My anniversary is July 4th. Note today is July 3rd. Due to an unforeseen circumstance I will not be able to celebrate my anniversary on stream for July 4th. I went to change the date to July 8th, when I could, and it was unable to change the date. I contacted customer support and was informed that because it was 24 hours prior to the date that was selected, it couldn't be changed by anyone. This needs to be fixed. You should be able to change this date, up until you stream on that day. Or at least let support…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Have an optional tick box to send out a notification (or email) to followers/subs if you cancel/update a scheduled stream on the new in-built schedule. Allow followers/subs to turn on/off this feature in their notifications.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would love if you added itch.io logo to channel links

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Give users a setting to set a specific user's information that appears on their profile to being invisible and vice versa.

The reason is because in a case where a user either spammed, harassed or set up a bot account to link to a broadcaster's twitch profile using the Followers, following, chat logs on videos, etc... currently there is no method of making sure that user's information is prevented from being linked or viewed on or to the broadcaster's profile.

It should be called a dissociate link. It should prevent all forms of visual appearance of the banned person from…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. ビッツで納税報告書など必要な情報を打ち込んでビッツを有効化するとエラーが発生し、何日待ってもできません。

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please allow us to enable age verification, as streamers have been getting in trouble for having minors in chat. I had a person come in my chat a while ago asking how I would know someone is over 18, and all I could say was "I wouldn't, I would need to have faith that they are." We can't run on faith alone. Allows us to enable a moderation setting that makes it where someone needs to be Age Verified, meaning they went through you with their I.D., to be able to chat. I don't want to get in trouble because…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When offline, and streamers are live from your suggested streamers list, you should have an option to show their channel on the shelf before your channel's content - channel trailers, previous streams, etc. It should be a configurable option so that if people prefer their own content be shown on the shelf first, they have that option as well. If you're trying to help promote other streams while keeping viewers engaged, it would help if they see the new content first - which allows them to see the new channel as well as engage with your own channel. Return viewers…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. For security, after some unpleasantness with problem people. A Visibility Button that you can choose if you don't want just anyone watching your stream. Visibility for "Public", "Twitch community", "Followers" and "Subscribers", so 4 buttons that your channel can be visible to, and we have the power to choose who. I think this could also solve a problem of how many actual viewers you have, the viewer count is completely inaccurate. This could be a solution! You are either viewing or you're not. Thank you for your attention!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I am strictly a viewer - I have not streamed, nor do I ever intend to stream, yet I have people following me that I don't even know - the most recent stranger (I believe is a bogus account) followed an account I mod for, the day after they followed my account. That's stalker kinda creepy!

I would like to see an option to choose between a Streamer of Viewer account.

A Viewer Account would have these options to choose from:
    A - Allow all followers
    B - Disallow all followers
    C - Follower Request Approval Required (so that you…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hunting for the Schedule in the creator dashboard can be, difficult. It is extremely east to just scroll past and drives me crazy that it's so elusive. Let alone the fact that ive got to go to my channel to edit it easily. I very well could just be blind but I feel it could use its own button on the dashboard.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have a suggestion to extend twitch hotkeys for multiple language.
    Every time I have to switch language to simply enable full screen by pressing f.
    There is no such an issue at another video platforms.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Es necesario para poder eliminar momentos que se otorgaron por accidente

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1) Channel Point: I hope Twitch streamers can give channel points to viewers who come to their broadcast almost every day
    (For example, I can click on a nickname and give me 500 channel points)

2) I hope you can easily check the person who followed me and canceled it

3) I would like you to correct that the viewer count display is not properly displayed, including that it takes a long time to be reflected in the achievement dashboard

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Estaría bien que se pudiesen elegir sólo algunos vídeos exclusivos para suscriptores en lugar de tener que seleccionar todos o ninguno.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We should have the ability to add/remove/change our schedule in the mobile app. I don't understand how this is not possible, when we recently got an update to be able to make "stories" from the phone.
    Give us the opportunity to control all settings for our channels directly in the phone app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Me gustaría proponer que el calendario se pueda programas como un calendario real y no solo por días de la semana, por ejemplo: si yo quisiese tener tener avis de un directo un día viernes pero quiero solo ese viernes y ya no se puede, tengo que ponerlo como si cada hiciera directo, seria mas preciso y cómodo poder especificar el numero de día exacto en el que se hará directo, manteniendo también la opción actual para quienes si hacen directo con un horario fijo, pero para los que hacemos horario variable se nos dificulta mucho tener el aviso de…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?