Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Que a los streamers principiantes les dejen poner anuncios

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be great and better if twitch raised the pay a bit so there are chances of more people joining twitch and more people would start joining

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The problem with the affiliate rank is the fact that if you have a 1-week break, your viewership drops for that month and you quickly lose average viewership.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. If you make a mistake during the Tax Information section it takes up ages, have been stuck for almost a month now. Being able to restart the process when you know you made a mistake would help :)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hola twitch me han donado en un directo pero no se como conctar mi pay pal espero que me ayuden gracias porque encerio necesito el dinero que me han donado

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Its insanely hard to become even noticed when just starting streaming, obviously twitch services couldn't give all starter streamers a spotlight but could give some sort of one to those that put in the hours and time on there twitch pages, whether it be shown on some users menus or when they search the game they are wanting to watch , im not sure how they could implement it but I know its hard to even get started and feel like the platform could change that slightly

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. estoy en bajo revision desde hace 3 semanas y aun sigo esperando creo que hubo como un error o algo porfavor necesitaria saber si estab completado o alo menos que me dejaran reiniciarla para poder hacerla

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I run a custom interactive overlay that lets users spend points for in-game effects. Right now they can save up points from multiple streams and spend them all at once to get a big advantage. I'd love a setting that makes it more expensive for a user to redeem a channel point reward for each time they've done it during that stream — it'd encourage them to spread out their spending a little.

For example, I could set the initial cost of a reward to 200, and the increment to 50. The first time in a stream that a user…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When I recieved the affiliation email i started the progress, but when I reach the payment step it doesn't work properly and I'm still waiting for the support team to answer.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. ¿Cuando alguien se subscribe con twitch prime a mi canal donde veo esas subscripciones y como veo si me llevo dinero con ellas?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I would love the option to have custom gift badges just like how we can have custom bit badges. I honestly don't know why this isn't already a thing.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Dear Madam/SIr,

the first issue i encountered on twitch was the the amount of passive followers in a stream. You see for example 10000 followers, but only 100 viewers. That does not make many sense at all and gives a wrong first impression of a actually channel. So my idea is to get the difference of a active follower and an inactivefollower. That would first show you, how active a community is and the actually size of a community. Also the streamer has more of an idea, how the channel actually grows or is stagnating and can make a choice…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Os emotes sao uma grande ajuda para chamar a atençao de novos interessados, penso que seria bom um recem afiliado poder colocar pelo menos 3 emotes por escalao. Porque no inicio é que precisamos de ajuda para progredir. bom trabalho!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. i have friends that want to subscribe to me but they cant because i only average 2.06 viewers

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Que los afiliados tengan más casillas para sus emotes ya que a pesar de ser afiliados a Twitch, la cantidad actual de casillas restringe la creatividad de los creadores. Una buena cantidad serían 7 casillas de inicio para la suscripción de nivel 1

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. solo pido que me dejen rellenar los formularios pertenecientes ya que he cumplido todo los nrequisitos

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Não estou conseguindo dar sequência no programa de afiliados da twitch, já ganhei a afiliação mas dá erro na hora de introdução.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. NOS ROMPEMOS EL ORTO TRABAJANDO VIEJO

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?