Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

121 results found

1. Don't suggest slots as a game to stream.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. My typical stream starts at 10pm local time for me and tends to end around 2-4am. This shouldn't be much of an issue but over time as my channel has grown, and Twitch has introduced new features like the ad rev share program, it's been increasingly more difficult to get a clear picture on my analytics since every stream is basically split between two days.

Here is an image as an example of what i'm talking about https://i.imgur.com/XvFo4pb.png

All metrics seem to be clearly split between the days that I stream, but then whenever I check my ad revenue it…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The view counter being inaccurate is so bothersome. I have my girlfriend, her mom, and all my friends watching at the same time to make sure that I hit the viewer count of 3 to become an affiliate. I click on the viewers tab and see almost a dozen people in chat. Although, when I look at the twitch viewer counter, it only says one, and peaks at two. The "live viewers" counter is wrong as well because at the end of my stream I check how many live viewers I have had, and it displays an accurate count on…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. As of right now, we can only see the different sources of revenue and the amounts that have come through. Streamers cannot see the exact amounts from subs and other revenue sources depending on area. We also cannot see the amount of subs lost and canceled. I would call for a more robust earnings dashboard that is not just a "bar graph that we have to trust is correct".

I am calling for a completely revamped earnings page that shows sub revenue that can be broken down into different sections. Area, Type of sub (Tier 1,2,3.), Exact earnings from each…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I love the fact that we can personalize/have our own custom tags now, but one thing we don't have access to is information about which tags are users actually searching? That would be a really nice research tool. Experimenting with tags on our own is good as well, but when the analytics page only shows us our top 5 tags over a period of time (when we can have 10 per stream and much more over a month) it's not the easiest to see what works and what doesn't. Being able to deep dive tags I think would help a…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Catagory suggestions get their stats ridiculously bolstered by Streamers who play the game who have 5000+ viewers.

I think the precise stats should still be displayed but other stats should also be displayed with the popular streamers cut out for a more accurate idea what the average percentages would be for the average every day streamer.

Removing streamers who have a huge majority of the over all viewers for a specific game can give much more precise stats because the guy with 5000 viewers is a one off type streamer. I'm not going to get 100 viewers just because that…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Currently we receive an email that reads something akin to "This month, the magical Squirrel has bestowed unto you ...€"

I'd like to see something like this:
    T1 subs (US) - x - ..$
    T1 subs (UK) - x - .£
    exchange rate £ to $:
    T1 subs (SVK) - x - ..€
    T2 subs (SVK) - x - .€
    exchange rate € to $:
    T1 subs (CZE) - x - ...CZK
    T3 subs (CZE) - x - ..CZK
    exchange rate CZK to $:
    exchange fee - -....$
    bits - ...$
    pre-roll ads - ..$
    mid-roll ads - ..$
    Prime…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Some streamers have poor volume control and continue to broadcast at a low volume.
    We would like you to analyze the volume level for them, provide them with analytical information on how quiet their broadcasts are compared to others, and suggest adjustments. This could be done after the broadcast, but could also be done in real time.

It is normal for listeners to adjust the volume on their own, but they have trouble hearing extremely low volume even when the twitch volume is set to 100.
    I do not want to increase the volume on my PC because the volume…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The category suggestions do not display the entire text on the PC. In the suggestions, the "estimated average position" is not visible, nor is it possible to scroll in these small tabs, so that you could read the full text. Maybe you should change the design a little so that there is really everything visible, otherwise the category is quite useless

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We currently have the ability to see what our average viewers eligible for Partner (concurrent viewers not including hosts, raiders and embedded views) on a rolling 30 day average via the Path to Partner achievement. However, there currently is no way to see this number on a per stream basis.

What would be valuable would be a breakdown of viewers based on source (views, hosts, raiders, embeds), similar to what we can see with Revenue

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. your viewcount glitches out on even numbers. it tends to go to the next lowest odd number alot. i will viewers come in and suddenly i'll go from say 7 up to 9. if someone leaves i'll go down to 7 or glitch out even lower for a couple minutes. some times.

someone joins chat and the number drops for a couple minutes before rubberbanding up to where it should be some times. i'll be at 6 someone will jin and suddenly drop to 5 before going to 7 a minute or so later.

i will start stream saying 6+…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The Direct/Other category makes up 90% of how viewers are discovering me on Twitch. There is no clear definition on what this is and how I can capitalize. More descriptive details on if its a link click from a social media post, from another app, was my stream shared etc...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I'd love to see average watch times for different type of viewers.

• For unique viewers
    • For non followers
    • For followers
    • For subs
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Recommended categories

I want you to be able to find out the viewer-to-streamer ratio of the games you want to play.

In other words, I would like you to add a search function.

Currently, only the most popular ones are displayed.

I want to easily find out how popular the game I want to distribute is, and what the ratio of the number of viewers to the number of distributors is.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I think it would be very helpful for all streamers to be able to see what their past category and stream titles were in the channel analytics. So when we check the analytics and notice certain spikes and trends from the past, we will know what we were doing over the course of time that made that happen.

More specifically, seeing that info when hovering over the bars on the graph would be great.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I work with streamers on analytical side of things. And it appears affiliates/partners do not have sub retention analytics. What I need is sub stats broken down in percentages, which currently I was provided information it breaks down some sub data but in dollar amount. Here's what I need in the following...

• Organic sub
    • Gifted sub to be converted to re-occurring sub by "giftee"
    • Gifted subs to not convert to re-occurring
    • Unsub
    • Subs hitting anniversary, 6 month, 12 month, etc
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There is definitely misleading information regarding money accrued towards a payout within the Creator Dashboard, and making that information accurate is very important to retain the trust and good will of the streamers that are the entire reason Twitch makes money.

I was told I was 41 cents short of a payout, despite my Creator Dashboard showing a total of $108 since my last payout on April 13, 2021, yet I'm being forced to wait an entire extra month to get paid because of some bureaucratic staunchness designed to keep Bezos' wallet fat while people such as myself, who need…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I'm sure there is a technical reason why this is happening but using the new ad scheduler and revenue share results in a very long delay in proper ad stats showing up. Usually 3 to 5 days before ad revenue is shown at all. To test I turned off the scheduler and ran normal ads and that showed up in analytics as soon as I was done streaming.

It's not a major issue but it is a little annoying to have an almost week long lag in seeing any numbers at all. It makes me feel like the feature isn't…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hey!
    In the payout window you can export the data to an excel sheet and this is nice and all, but it would be wonderful to be able to take out an offical PDF for every months payout. So that the tax companies can get an official document for it instead of having to screenshot my paypal payout as an official document.
    As an extra I do get an offical email with a pdf every time I subscribe to someone, having the same PDF document with the payout information could also be a great addition.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?