Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hay 8 personas viendo mi stream y me aparece solo 1 o máximo 2 ¿Están bajando mi promedio de espectadores a propósito?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. öncelikle çok kileti plart form ama bi sorun var başka bi yerden kitle gelemedikçe gelişmemiz çok zor oluyor hiç değilse o 1 izlendiğimiz zaman yayınlarımızı orda burda gösterinki aktifliğimize göre bizde gelişelim ben 1 yıldan beri 38 takipçiye ulaştım bu az rakam ama benim arkadaşlarım bi yerden kitle gelince gelişyorlar 1 yılda abonelikleri açılıyor ama ben bir türlü gelişemedim buna bi çözüm bulun

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Eindeutige Erklärung für die geschätzten einnahmen. Im laufe des Monats und besonders vor ende des Monats (kurz vor der Umstellung) sinken die Einnahmen ohne Erklärungung bzw. ohne das man es nachvollziehen kann. Es wäre wüschenswert eine transparentere/genauere Aufschlüsselung und Zähler zu haben

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Tengo un problema que es termino mi stream y después los datos tardean mucho tiempo en aparecer en mi pantalla y hay veces que los datos no son calculados correctamente y hay resultados erróneos entre el informe de stream y la tabla de analíticas

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. quiero que me expliquen como se puede recibir donaciones y hacer emojis para el canal,la suscripcion y esas cosa como los bits .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Yayını kapatıyorum sonra istatistikleri bekliyorum istatistikler yayına uymuyor uyduğu zamanda çok geç uyuyor

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Yayını kapatıyorum sonra istatistikleri bekliyorum istatistikler yayına uymuyor uyduğu zamanda çok geç uyuyor

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. My analytics haven't been updated recently or they are inconsistent with each other. I've reached affiliate now and I'm on my way to partner but without my stream analytics being so slow, I'm lost on what to do. I really strongly suggest an adjustment to how quickly you analytics are updated so as a creator, you can grow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. my live streams are having an average between 5 and 8, but my avarage view counter is scoring only 2.8 and sometimes 4.8 viewers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. acho que ajudaria ainda mais, um Twitch Studio para Android, ajudaria ainda mais os streamer

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. kanalımı takip edenler gözükmüyor

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow users to Export Channel Analytics Referrals for longer term historical performance and knowledge of demographics for viewers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I'm just curious if you could offer any information about why the dashboard stats seem to lag behind what I see on my main page as well as what i recal from each stream regarding engagment, ie, follower count, average viewers per hour, etc., as they are consistently about three days behind. I could imagine there is a back-end reason for this but I was just inquiring to see if you could offer some info to help me understand why this is the case. Thank you for your time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When I first started I had trouble grasping the idea of average viewership. To become affiliate you must have an average viewer base of 3 people but the longer you stream that average drops down.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Deberian de dar mas oportunidades a los streamers que menos espectadores tienen!! Por una comunidad sana

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I have all the requirements for affiliate but the creator dashboard isn't updating from 48 (its 52 now)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?