Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

120 results found

1. In the overview section, we can see stats like avg viewers, number of channels, and browser positions for a select number of games per category given. Please allow us streamers to search any game we want to see those stats.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. unas cuantas veces tuve una media entre 3 y 4 espectadores en mis directos, pero el contador lo cuenta como 1, me gastaría saber el porque tengo esta media

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be very useful for me to know the different timezones in which my viewership watched my stream. That would help me to target my desired audience, or target the timezone that fits my time availability the most.

Being displayed in the same fashion as paltform/region percentage would be more than enough.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hi. Instead of constantly acting like people cannot view my video from the chat, start counting them in the stream. I have seen multiple sophist explanations from Amazon, bzw Twitch, as to why they are cheating us out of counting ALL viewers. I cannot find any way possible to be in the chat without also watching the stream, either on the PC or the mobile. Therefore, instead of alienating smaller channels, count ALL people in the channel as in the stream.

I have checked myself that friends and family are properly in the stream and not the chat, and that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Viewership per category most likely follows a skewed distribution, making average a suboptimal statistic. Currently this is dealt with by ignoring the top 5% of channels. Using median would be a more intuitive and clean solution that is not as affected by skew

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. fixate the analytics because in this monento I would have reached the 50 followers but in the goal count creates community shows me 49

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If you start a stream before midnight, it should total your average views in to either the starting day or the finish day. Not split it up. I noticed that when i went live around 11:50pm, and ended around 5:30am, it showed on my analytics that i had an average viewership of 3 on my starting day, and an average of 25 on the day I finished. That is ruining my average views, and I don't think it's fair.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hello, amazing folks on the stream!

I hope you're all doing well and enjoying your time here with me. I just wanted to take a moment to share something that's been on my mind lately. Unfortunately, it seems like I don't have access to certain statistics, including my Twitch ad revenue data. It's a bit frustrating because I want to be open and transparent with you about how the channel is progressing.

I've tried to troubleshoot this on my own, but it looks like I might need a few extra sets of eyes and some help from you in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. THE MOST FRUSTRATING PART OF STREAMING ON THIS PLATFORM IS THE ******* VIEWER ANALYTICS PAGE AND THE TOTAL AVG VIEWERSHIP....EVERY ******* STREAM, I GET EMAILS ABOUT THE OVERVIEW, AND EVERY ******* TIME I GOT LIKE 4 OR 5 DIFFERENT AVG VIEWERS NUMBERS AND IT KEEPS ******* UP MY AVG TOWARDS AFFILIATE....LIKE WHY WOULD PEOPLE DEAL WITH THIS WHEN KICK DOESNT HAVE THE SAME ISSUES???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Streamlabs earnings gains, streamelements enter channel analysis individually.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Enable either a new role or add the ability to give editors access to analytics.
    Analytics can be a massive anxiety point for streamers, enough for them to dread even looking at them or discussing them.
    There currently seems to be no way for them to grant access to enable their support staff to see this data, leaving them relying on outside websites, rather than learning from twitches own in house data analytics.
    This leaves the streamer solely responsible for this, and doesn't allow them to enable their support staff to support them and help build growth.
    This also leaves…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Since last bight my subcount hasnt moved. I was gifted over 40ish subs and my subcount didnt move once. After stream and next day my earnings went up but subcount is still the same. Went to my other friends stream who are also full time and their subcount is also broken and not moving, whats going on?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hola buenas llevo varios stream con el contador con 1 persona pero luego voy a ver la gente que hay en la lista de espectadores y me pone que hay 5 – 6 personas. He preguntado a varios compañeros streamers que tienen afiliado y me han dicho que este error lleva existiendo bastante tiempo.
    Me gustaría que este error se solucionase ya que gente que empieza a streamear se le hace bastante complicado conseguir la media necesaria para afiliado.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I think the community as a whole would love and appreciate a more granular threshold for the annual recap! To find out you are top 1% or beyond.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Seria bueno agregar una analitica de los anuncios y metodos para poder hacer numeros los streamers, hay semana que algun dia no pagan nada por los anuncios como el jueves 30 de noviembre mas gente que nunca en el directo, ingresos de publicidad 0, no lo entiendo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a stat displaying the percentage of current viewers who are following the channel to the stream manager. Also add statistics on how the non-followers found the stream.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Right now on the Twitch Analytics Dashboard, it only shows how many followers you have gained in the last 30 days however it does not take into account people who unfollow during the same time period. This makes the number it displays misleading as you don't know how many followers the channel has grown by in the last 30 days only how much you have gained.

I would love to be able to see the Net Growth/Loss for the channel as well as the total unfollows in the last 30 days.

143 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Warum schaltet ihr meine Musik stumm das ist gekaufte Lizensierte Mucke man informiert euch mal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'm an affiliate and I would love to have access to month-over-month, year-to-date, year-over-year, and all-time options when viewing my analytics dashboard. This data will allow me to see overall trends over a greater period of time which is incredibly useful when it comes to determining the success of content changes, rebranding, etc.

For example, I am coming up on my 1st streaming anniversary. I would like to see the statistics for this November compared to last November. It would also be nice to see my "all-time" stats, like how many calendar days I've streamed in the last year, and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?