Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Al rellenar mi apartado de afiliado, en el paso 4, el método de pago, al terminar de rellenarlo, no lo cuenta, y te dice que sigas el registro donde lo dejaste, y ya vi en otros foros y al parecer es un problema común, alguien podría ayudarme?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I cant find it under viewer rewards there only is drops and that's it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Arreglen los bugs con las cuentas de pay pal me acabo de hacer afiliado y llevo mucho tiempo tiempo intentando meter mi cuenta y me tira error, e investigado y bien me dijero que es por un bug de ustedes asi que se los pido dejenos meter nuestras cuentas sin tener que encontrar otra manera de que nos acepte el pay pal gracias!!!!!!!!!.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. There is a Bug, when finishing step 4 from Affiliate Onboarding. When i came to payment methods, there are 3 steps:
    1. step: name, location..
    2. step: Which payment method...

When I click continue, the site reload, I get a notification: congratulation you are in the affiliate program, BUT i have to make step 4 again. i tried like 10 times , with SEPA, PayPal and no payment. Please fix that Bug, i want to stream.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. After completing step 4 of the onboarding process, I get the "Affiliate Onboarding Complete" screen but when I click out of it, the screen is still stuck at Step 4 as if I didn't do anything and says "NOT STARTED". I have tried to let it resolve on its own and also chose the "start over" option multiple times. All I get from your support are canned emails not really addressing the issue. Can this please be looked at? Really turning me off to this process as its been going on 6 days. This is also not a review issue.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. After completing step 4 of the onboarding process, I get the "Affiliate Onboarding Complete" screen but when I click out of it, the screen is still stuck at Step 4 as if I didn't do anything and says "NOT STARTED". I have tried to let it resolve on its own and also chose the "start over" option multiple times. All I get from your support are canned emails not really addressing the issue. Can this please be looked at? Really turning me off to this process as its been going on 6 days. This is also not a review issue.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. na opção de pagamento para me torna afiliado , o site recarregar e não salva informações

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Can we get a seperate category for lego/ brick building there is a tag but there is not any one place for this type of content some is in arts and crafts, some is in just chatting, some is scattered into the millions of other categories would be nice to have one area to go to

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. toda vez que chega na ultima etapa do formulario de afiliado na parte do se pagamento eu preencho as coisas toudo certinho mas na hora que vai ir para a 3 etapa ele volta tudo do começo

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Streamers cannot follow their own channels. As a result we cannot use emotes that we have placed in the follower emote slot

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I'm writing because I have an issue regarding muted audio.

Here is the link:
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1260727539

Your software says that the audio is muted because the song at 6:03 allegedly belongs to BaliBiki and is titled "Do Hee."

There are two issue:

1. The song at 6:03 is title "The Space Was The Place," was written by Audio Hertz, and it was released into the YouTube public domain library in 2020.

2. When I Google "BaliBiki" and "Do Hee" the song doesn't match the track at 6:03 in my video. That song is titled "Road Tripzzz" and was written by Ofshane. And, it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I just got ban from chat on Twitch! I can write it but it's only appear with me. help me pls.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Не могу поменять название трансляции , пишет ошибку ой что-то не так

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I'm trying to edit broadcast information, but when I click the edit broadcast information button, everyone says an error pops up. Please fix it quickly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I've confirmed the channel analysis, I'm already doing livestreaming more than 25 days out of 30 days.
    Also,the unique date does not appear to be based on GMT.
    I streamed from January 20 10:13 PM (JST) to January 21 12:05 AM (JST), but the time recorded by Channel Analytics was 47 minutes streamed on January 20(JST).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Dashboard layouts as browser popouts.

If we can have layouts as pop outs, we can add them to different monitors or custom OBS docks more easily.

Could even have url parameters to choose which one is selected eg
    https://dashboard.twitch.tv/u/streamer/stream-manager?layout=layout1

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. ... because it's listed NOWHERE. I see the revenue I make from Prime, but there is no number showing how many people sub with Prime! Please add that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Some extensions HANG when you select the drop down to activate them. streamstickers and soundalerts especially. It does not matter what you select to activate them as. Been two weeks fighting with some of them. I have tried with multiple browsers and devices. It always pops up grey alert box and infinite spinning loading circle.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I'm trying to set up a stream for every Saturday at 10am CST (my local time). Every time I save it with the correct info, day, & time it saves it as Monday. WTH???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 163 164
  • Don't see your idea?