Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make it easier for Affiliates/Partners to change a simple setting like there address so they don't have to go through the process of Offboarding there accounts to then onboard there account and have issues with getting there Affiliate/Partner status back just because of an address change.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I am watching a stream that I know for absolute certain has 4 active viewers, watching live video and the viewer count is only showing 2. This will affect this streamer's road to affiliate as so far the same count that shows during the stream is calculating in the avg views for affiliate eligibility. Please review this. I've noticed this in my own stream as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. If I understand correctly, we can't play reruns now without straight up streaming an old video, which is SUPER inconvenient since it means I basically can't do anything with my PC while it's running. This is super lame and please bring back the old way.

Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1) Channel Point: I hope Twitch streamers can give channel points to viewers who come to their broadcast almost every day
    (For example, I can click on a nickname and give me 500 channel points)

2) I hope you can easily check the person who followed me and canceled it

3) I would like you to correct that the viewer count display is not properly displayed, including that it takes a long time to be reflected in the achievement dashboard

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ADD BACK THE RERUN FEATURE JUST BECAUSE SOME GROUP OF PEOPLE USE IT AND GET BOTS TO FOLLOW DOESNT MEAN EVERYONE DOES I REALLY HEAVILY ON THS TO GET MY CHANNEL OUT THERE I AVERAGE 25 TO 50 FOLLOWS EACH RERUN

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Al menos en mi caso, las estadisticas de mi canal no se han actualizado, por ahora, asi q propongo el boton de actualizar las estadisticas en casos como este

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I can't export highlight to youtube pls Fix it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Currenty when I want to see the number of viewers my stream had at any given time I have to click on the statistics in my creator dashboard and for further examination of why a spike (or a dip) in viewership could possibly have occured I then have to click on the specific point in time which takes me to my VOD.

It would be so much easier to improve my own content if I just had the same red guy with a number next to it as on my live streams. It does not have to be 100% accurate,…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. On the home tab of the creator dashboard, you have ideas like "About me", "videos", "Extensions"
    Everything is getting green and done except for "Alerts"
    I did everthing I could, I did set up my alerts and stuff but It's not validating and It's half done (half purple circle)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Queria saber si los afiliados tambien van a tener el programa de incentivos por anuncios ?gracias por responder

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Currently users can be given the role of either Editor or Moderator. These roles either give too much permission (editor role), too little permission (moderator) or don't provide permission for certain things at all.

I would propose updated roles (including new ones) that would give streamers more freedom and ease in choosing people in helping them manage their channel.

New roles:

• Stream Manager/Admin: same as current Editor permissions (replace current Editor role - rename)

• Editor: upload videos, download past VODs, reviewing, searching, sorting, and deleting (including mass deleting) clips, setting channel clipping permissions, ability to add markers and all the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Seria bem interessante uma opção de postar stories ,para manter os viwers por dentro das informações das streams!
    Novidades e informações sobre o canal!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Affiliates and Partners should have access to a clear description of how much they have earned within a payment period (not up until the current date) . As it is, the payout portal only lists if you have hit the threshold for payout ("$100+") and does not clearly state how much will be paid out to the streamer. RE: "The revenue dashboard on the Channel Analytics page is an estimate and not a final settlement for payout": there should be a final settlement statement before payouts are made. Creators deserve clear insights into their earnings, and not estimates and random…

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Location: When in the clips manager (Creator Dashboard -> Content -> Clips).

Problem: When scrolling through clips, the browser will stop the user from loading past 1000 clips. I would like a way to load all of my clips (over 1000), without having to filter/sort in a bunch of different ways.

Current Solution: Currently to see the rest, is sorting by the created date, and going backwards. Also, sorting by channel which can be a bit buggy at times.

Solution 1: My first idea, is to allow an excel/google sheet export, much like stream stats are done. This can just…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Cuando voy a crear una coleccion para guardar los directos segun el juego,no me deja crearla es mas hace mucho que no me deja crear ninguna

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hello!
    I propose a new role for people who co-manage a channel. This role would have the possibility to add/modify panels, banner, emotes, give/remove VIP, maybe edit channelpoints rewards.
    I guess that this feature has already been proposed many times but it seems so useful to me and posibly to many other people too.

Thanks to all the team, have a good day!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Maybe a idea to give people with the editor role more permissions in a Twitch channel? For example edit emotes, change pannels, change banner etc. So a editor can support the streamer by changing things like that. Or make a different role for that. Because as a designer i always need to send the designs to the streamer and alot of streamers are busy with other stuff like there community etc.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hello Twitch team.
    This is Jake Song from the PRISM Live Studio team.
    * https://prismlive.com/
    * https://medium.com/prismlivestudio/

The PRISM Live Studio app is an active application for live streaming to Twitch. Thousands of Twitch live streams are already being created every day through the PRISM apps.

Our app is available on Android, iOS and Windows platforms. In particular, our mobile app is one of the three most used applications in the world.

In addition, it provides various functions for IRL and gaming live streaming, which is favored by many streamers. Needless to say, new features are constantly being added.

Unfortunately,…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hola el día de ayer alguien se suscribió a mi canal pero en su celular le aparece que realizo la sub con Prime y en la computadora que esta con sub normal, jalo el dinero de ambos y no se ve reflejada ni en la fuente de actividades ni en ningún lado.

¿Me pueden ayudar? cada sub es IMPORTANTE pero aún más con esta personita porque me apoya mucho.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The point of the summary is to recap the stream. Not having any information about how much money was made is baffling to me. Many times I have had to go back and scroll through my OBS with a calculator tallying up a ton of tiny bit donos because I am trying to figure out how much income was brought in during the stream. This is currently my only job, so it is important to me, and I am sure many, many others. Please help us get a clearer view of our income. Bits earned, extensions bits earned, sub tier…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stream Summary  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 58 59
  • Don't see your idea?