Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hi Twitch-Team, it would be great to know when (time) a viewer becomes a follower and also when (time) he eventually leaves again.
    thanx

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. there is an error in which it does not allow you to create more rewards of points from the channel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. In the clips tab of the content page in the creator dashboard it's showing "Buscar por<br />" at least in the portuguese web version. It's only a coding error, it doesn't change the working part of the page

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When Twitch sends you an invite to participate in a survey, you should have permissions to participate in that survey.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streamer Community Survey  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streamer Community Survey  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I just turned affiliate and Twitch has to send me a verification code to my E-mail... But no code is reaching me, nothing... There's nothing in the Spam folder, so yeah... And the support won't answer me :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Here's an idea: how about providing legally-binding assurance that you will NOT use the information collected on the survey to DISCRIMINATE AGAINST whatever content producer's identity is currently "out of favor," either in searches, listing, compensation, discoverability, or any other means either physical or through algorithms?

This is the EXACT way that a wrong answer will produce loss of viewers, loss of revenue, and loss of trust with Twitch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Poder ser tener tanto el icono de Moderador como el de VIP en un mismo canal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. The email claimed that data about the user experience effect different groups of people is whats desired, amazing cool I start doing the survey and there is literally no questions about my user experience in fact theres only personal identifiers. Like what are you guys at twitch actually trying to learn besides percentage of users orientation? Like for the love of god actually ask about my user experience.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. This seems like a really weird oversight, especially in a survey with the entire point being inclusivity. To share a few examples (including but not limited to): he/they and she/they pronouns are quite common; some people are comfortable with any pronouns; many people who use neopronouns will also use at least one non-neopronoun as well. There aren't great ways to specify this through your survey right now, which will lead to either people answering a question in a way that doesn't truly reflect their experiences, forcing everything into the "other" box in an open-ended way that will make data processing…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streamer Community Survey  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Que tal, tengo un problema y es que mis amigos no aparecen en la barra de búsqueda de la "lista de auto-host" y necesito una solución!! porque quiero apoyar a mis amigos, aparte nos sirve mucho para crecer o hacer crecer mejor dicho una comunidad.. entonces me gustaría que solucionen ese problema en la barra de búsqueda del AUTO-HOST, SOLUCIONENLO POR FAVOR SOY MUY SENSIBLE :C me hace mal :c me da ansiedad

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hi everyone, it could be very interesting to rank stream by chat activity for example : a little streamer with 4 people talking in chat within 30 minutes represente 4 " points" a big streamer with 100 viewers in chat but with 2 people talking in chat within 30 minutes egal 2 points

it could be very usefull
    thanks !

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. So, when I went to watch one of my favourite content created, but he didn't show up in my following channel. I searched him up and it showed that I didn't follow him anymore. I have been following him around January or March. It might be a bug cause I know I would never unfollow him. Please let me know if it's a bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I think it would be a very great idea to have an option in the moderation dashboard to activate or deactivate a filter for follows from accounts with verified email. This can filter (if the streamer wants) all the follow bots, to avoid them following the channel. (If the bots are verified it won't work but it's not very usual). The previous follows with non verified email can stay, so this will work for future follows, // // // // // // Creo que sería muy buena idea tener una opción en la dashboard de moderación para activar o desactivar…

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Remove the Streamlabs link from Action Items, I don't use Streamlabs and I can't get rid of the action items because I don't have alerts from Streamlabs. I don't think forcing streamers to use one of two options is very good.

Or just let us dismiss the action items all together.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Let users automatically decline offers or even stop seeing them all together on the "Prime Loot" tab. I don't play AxE, War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, MLB Tap Sports, House Flip, or Magic Tiles 3. These are offered month in and month out and it's just disappointing when I'm notified about them and think it might be a game or something. Please let us block or filter what freebies we see.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Since I only stream for 4 hours a week, I'll never see Partner in my future. However as an affiliate, we are not always guaranteed a transcodeable stream. I know I have viewers that can not even handle the 720P stream I'm pushing, but I don't want to bump my overall stream setting down for 2-3 viewers, leaving the other 100 with a lesser experience. Since I'm not in this for monetizing, I would welcome the ability to "purchase" the ability to transcode my streams with guaranteed ability like Partners have.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 내가 만든 클립을 전부 보고 싶은데 제한이 있는거 같습니다 제한을 해지 해주세요

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. its a follower glitch were it says I got 50 new followers from my last stream but it shows up as 2 and it says i have gotten the why is it bidding 3 achievement. I need you guys to fix this glitch so people that are starting twitch streaming don't get confused.

Thank you for your time. Sincerely mrflicky_

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?