Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 정산 신청 어떻게 하는 건가요? 절차 설명해주시면 좋겠습니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I'm a person who watches broadcasts on Twitch. I am curious about the terms and conditions of the streamer's alliance or program, so I am looking at the terms and conditions, and I wonder why the alliance remains in 2018 when the overall terms and conditions and community policies have been updated this year or recently. In addition, the criteria for you to withhold the streamer's application itself are ambiguous in the terms and conditions. Therefore, please update the exact terms and conditions of the partnership. I hope Twitch will be a better environment with quick action.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Current followers list in creator dashboard is unusable.

There seems to be no way to search the followers list in the creator dashboard. Instead of an easy to use and searchable text list it uses bulky panels where you can only see about 12 users per page, and it doesn't load all of them at once so you have to scroll and scroll forever to find users. It's also unsorted so it's impossible to search manually in any way except by scrolling down and down and down and down then finally using the web browser to search the page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Gostaria de entender melhor essa média de espectadores pois, faço as lives e a meta não é alcançada e sim dificultada ou não sou bom mesmo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Under Settings > Channel > Social Links you can get the icon for Instagram, Twitter, Discord, etc. but not for TikTok. With TikTok becoming a massive platform for growth, it would be nice to have the icon available, as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hola, tengo problemas con el paso #4 para el método de pago, no pasa a más, se queda en ese paso. ¿Alguien sabe qué hacer?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hay algo que hace gazoom y es realmente útil ya que genera videos de momentos clave, kills, asistencias, bueno, eso mismo, pero con twich, para así tener esa fluidez para subir contenido a otras plataformas y crecer mas rápido

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Na conquista "Fale um pouco - Tenha 10 pessoas falando no chat ao mesmo tempo" completei 5/10. Mas, em "Crie uma comunidade - Tenha 5 pessoas falando no chat ao mesmo tempo" aparece 1/5...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Whenever I create a highlight from my most recent VOD (if it helps, ID is 1156259516), the highlight gets all the chat messages duplicated. I've tried highlighting multiple times - including the entire VOD - and this bug always happens.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Don't let admins delete stream archives when the highlight is processing, i just lost a really **** stream bc i didn't realize deleting the highlight would stop the VOD from processing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. If you export every VOD to a separate channel, it is very annoying to keep switching from your main channel and the VOD channel in your account settings. It would be a lot more convenient if we could choose which YouTube channel we want to upload the VOD to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Estou com um problema em minha Twitch onde o Site diz não ser seguro, fui atrás para ver o que tinha acontecido e descobrir que o Certificado da Twitch não está válido, fazendo com que o Https do Site não funcione, resultando no Site não funcionar juntamente.
    Gostaria de uma solução para este problema.
    Desde de já, agradeço

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. poder pagar por estar 1 dia en destacados como promocion i que salgas destacado en 1 linea todo el dia para crecer seria posible?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add a scale of likes and dislikes for paid subscribers on the channel, this should show the general mood of the audience on his channel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stream Markers not working - displays an error

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. DONT MAKE ANY STREAMER PAY ANY FEE IN ANY WAY TO GET PAID BY TWITCH

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. If you raid someone during a rerun, your public profile shows the raided person. (Host mode)

But in Creator-Dashboard you still see your rerun and you have no option to cancel it. The only thing you can cancel is the host and after that you can cancel the rerun.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I can select non public Videos for the rerun. I don't see them in the list of Videos for the rerun and they don't count for the total play time.
    But they do play.

I would recommend to use non public videos for a rerun the same as they were public. In that way I am able to "hide" longer Highlights from the public but also can show them in a rerun to make a longer best-of.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I am unable to scroll down on a few twitch pages such as my stream summary, channel analytics, and so on so fourth. This only happens on twitch accessed on my desktop but I am able to on my laptop. Can someone help me fix this bug?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?