Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Tengo 3,3 viewers de media en los últimos 30 días y en la parte de afiliado me aparece que tengo 2,72 desde hace unos días y ya hice mas directos con mas media y no sube esta bug. Me dieron el logro de los 3 de media pero ahí sigo teniendo 2,72. Espero que me lo resuelvan. Gracias

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yo creo que eso es algo favoreceria a todos, los que quieran borrarlos lo dejan activado el vencimiento y los que los quieran mantener lo desactivan y asi siempre tendrias tus directos en tu canal y no tendrias que subirlos a youtube para tenerlos, descargartelos o lo que sea

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Il serait bien de permettre au affliliés de Choisir au moins 1 fois apres leur affiliation le prefixe de leurs émoticones.
    Car certaines fois le préfixe automatique est vraiment incohérant.

Mon Pseudo : Mlle_Bellule Prefixe : mllebe
    J'aimerais pouvoir le modifier en : Bellule , et ce sans pour autant changer le nom de ma chaine

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. On the Tax Form W-9, after Choosing LLC, It does not give me the option to choose Single Member LLC for type. Only S-Corp, C-Corp, and Partnership. My Tax Form DOES NOT FILL OUT CORECTLY WITH THE OPTIONS YOU PROVIDE!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. In the Clips Manager page there is a search function by Category or Channel name. If I choose the "channel name" one the page (after writing the channel name) just bugs out and shows a blank page. This works fine when searching for a channel that I have recently clipped in but when using a channel that I last clipped a few months ago, this bug happens.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. make a function that will display viewer statistics by registration date, this would allow you to calculate fake viewers (bots). (For example, 100 viewers - January 21, 2020, 50 viewers - August 19, 2019, and so on)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Cada vez que intento agregar o usar acciones rapidas en el gestor de transmision, se quitan haciendo que no pueda poner anuncios,encuesta,etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It would be nice to know approximately how long we will have to wait for some of these new features to rollout for affiliates. With the follower emotes I waited months (checking my emotes section daily) to see when they would unlock as I already had emotes waiting. Now I find the same thing happening for animated emotes. I rushed some animated emotes hoping I would have them immediately and I am now in the same cycle checking daily as I have no way of knowing when my channel will actually get the slots.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. no se escucha ni mis amigos ni el juego ni nada aparte de mi voz en mi directo una vez resubido en twitch alguna solución?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow a longer address line or space when filling up the twitch affiliate/partner form because some countries have longer addresses

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I work for an agency that manages multiple streamers here on Twitch. Part of my job is to review their performance and deal a lot with channel and user analytics. It would be a great help to allow the existing Editor role, or to create a new role dealing with Analytics to access them on channels at the request of streamers.

Other websites like Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube all allow this already.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Can the "OBS" button on Your Action Items > Alerts, be not directed to SLOBS?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Cuando alguien se suscribe con Prime pasa desapercibido, y encima ni siquiera sale en el gestor de transmisión (en la fuente de actividades).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. In many countries, Paypal is not usually used to buy or pay for things, even if you have money there, you can't use it. So I would like Twitch to add this new payment method that turns out to be much more accessible for small creators or Latin American creators who may not have a bank account either. The form would be the same, collect the 100 dollars and that these are deposited in MercadoPago, although it will surely be transferred to the corresponding currency of each country. I think this proposal would help several people.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make the analytics more accurate, they are all over the place. It now says I only get 0.90cents for one prime sub. And most often the gifted sub calculated revenue's are way lower than 50% as an affiliate. This gives a crooked view of your summary and analytics. They are not trustworthy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Se podrian mejorar ese aspecto para que tanto los creadores como sus seguidores vean realmente cuales son los datos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hello, twitch has gone to local pricing in many countries this year, it looks very nice, but I think this causes a lot of problems and problems in some countries. In Turkey, 1 subscription is 9.90 TL, that is, approximately 10 TL. 10 TL = 0.78 $. Twitch already cuts a lot of money from the incoming money, and the money that comes to the publisher for 1 subscription is something around $ 0.30 for small publishers in Turkey. In order to be able to withdraw monthly, the money we need to save is $ 100, at least adjust the…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Can't figure anything out. These software programs load and promise to do something, then it doesn't. How do you record or stream. Where the **** is the "start" button when you are ready, is it recording, what are people seeing if anything. Really poor user interface.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Deberían poner más roles, aparte moderador o editor o vip, o talvez poner una opción de roles personalizados para Afiliados y Partner. La opciones roles personalizado se pueden obtener por misiones asi como él vip, asi como cantidad fija como máximo para nombrarlos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    1. Open creator dashboard
    2. Have a DM sent to you
    3. Open a DM
    4. Close a DM ER: Everything works fine like it was before FR: Layout pushes itself upwards, and browser window top boarder cuts part of the interface (link to video with reproduction of the bug https://youtu.be/m1XK8my13Ic )
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 177 178
  • Don't see your idea?