Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Verificar twitch con un mismo número telefónico

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I tried to start a stream today and it failed horribly. I looked up plenty of tutorials and all the websites they recommended were either behind a paywall or sketchy. I wish that your streaming item (Twitch Studio) was more open to people with computers that aren't run with windows.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I got 51 followers and 10 viewers for my stream but the twitch affiliate and vip goals still says that I have 45/50 followers and 0.8 average viewers but even tho I got 10 viewers that watched it. Could you fix this kinds of bugs? Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why can we not see who made a clip right on the clips manager page? I don't want to have to click on each clip to find out which user made a clip.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Typing a single quote [ ' ] into the video description field for a highlight gets transformed into the HTML entity ' - which wouldn't be a problem if that was what got spat out on the VOD page, but it isn't, we see the raw escaped entity in the description.

This is a pretty big problem for languages that use that mark as punctuation, like, y'know, English. The most commonly spoken language in the world and also the language we are writing in right now.

You can see the issue on this VOD page: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1131783457

Please fix asap! Cheers

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Uploading new thumbnail images for a channel point reward works and there's no complaint about the file size, until after I hit save. Then the largest size (112 x 112) says "image too large", and the save and cancel button both disappear and seem to hang. The only way to get out is to x out.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Every time I update my stream title and game it changes back to a game I have not streamed to in months once I start streaming. I use stream labs and once I changed the information here on twitch it does show the updated info on stream labs but as soon as I go live it reverts back to the game I have not streamed in months

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I stream from both mobile and desktop. After a few minutes of streaming, I get banned in the mobile app. Why?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Getting videos muted for playing in game music is just bad form. Bad form all around. I play SWTOR and even dialogue portions of my broadcast were muted due to this asinine policy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 開台時數更新緩慢... 我已經到達發放獎金的時數但實況主收益沒有!
    我是要以開台總時數當作開台時數還是以實況主收益的時數為主?
    這方面請改善或是有條文去說明!麻煩平坦給予改善!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I am strictly a viewer - I have not streamed, nor do I ever intend to stream, yet I have people following me that I don't even know - the most recent stranger (I believe is a bogus account) followed an account I mod for, the day after they followed my account. That's stalker kinda creepy!

I would like to see an option to choose between a Streamer of Viewer account.

A Viewer Account would have these options to choose from:
    A - Allow all followers
    B - Disallow all followers
    C - Follower Request Approval Required (so that you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. No se ven reflejadas mis horas de directo en el contador que piden cada mes, ayer antes de empezar directo tenia 19 hrs, hice 4hrs y al dia siguiente revisando, no me las contó, y el directo dice que tiene 1 vista, cuando obviamente tuvo más de 1

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hey all!

Currently when you upload a highlight or clip to collections it automatically uploads from oldest to newest. I think it work make more sense to have the videos upload first is newest videos and last are the oldest.

Ever time I upload new clips to my collections it takes so much more time to organizes and really don't think it make much sense to show the oldest video before the newest available!

Or even a way to change the uploading format would be a huge help!
    Thanks & let me know what you think!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I want to be able to mod some people because they are in my stream alot and therefore are most suitable for modding in order to quickly timeout/ban trolls. However, sometimes they don't realise when they say problematic things. But I have a few mods already who know this difference and could delete their comments if there were a main mod role and a minimod role with the only difference being that the main mods have the power to mod the minimods.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. It seems silly requesting this here but I'd like tags for both beading and chainmail. I focus heavily on both and I know I'm not the only one to work with and stream either. Please and thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The Highlight video (VoD) is not displaying categories correctly. I cannot select World of Warships legends, it endlessly searches for new categories. and seems fixed on the previous stream category.
    this ties into categories not displaying on the mobile app, despite being set in creator dashboard prior to stream, or the category disappearing altogether when on stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Channels should have an easy toggle on the broadcaster dashboard to turn OFF receiving raids when they are preparing to end their stream - stopping other streamers from raiding just as they are about to end.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. We need a way to see what our unpaid balance is on our account. Most other companies are more transparent about this kind of thing, including YouTube. I would like to see Twitch implement a live balance for each account including pending income (I know some things such as subs take more time to process)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Any thoughts to implementing a level in between Affiliate and Partner. I believe having unlocks like additional emote slots for example would lead to more subscriptions and higher views and an easier path to partner.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. have revenue opitions under the streamers local currency instead of USD as twitch are paying out in local currencies it will be much better for this to be done

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?