Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Poder hacer que los canales con pocos viewers puedan estar entre las primeras posiciones de las sugerencias para darle a todos la posibilidad de crecer porque si los que recien empezamos tenemos que estar siempre por debajo de los gigantes de twitch, se hace imposible... no se es mi opinion

3,441 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

256 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make squad stream available to affiliates???

Surely the idea of streaming is to have fun and share things with people???

You'd be more likely to grow to an average 75 viewers with the help of being able to stream alongside someone else.

Just seems a tad backwards to me, seems as, now I want to stream less in order to get my average numbers up, so that I can make partner, to then stream alongside my partners and co-streamers!

2,201 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. set the affiliate program just to 50 or 75 followers because twitch has a massive problem with correct viewer count, I have had like 20 people watching my stream at one time before, all chatting at the same time, and it only counted for like 2 or 3 of them.

1,413 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

63 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Currently the Raid Channel button on the Creator Dashboard only lists live channels that the streamer is following. This is just helping to make the large channels larger and gain more viewers/followers, while smaller channels with not as many followers get left behind. There should be an option for small streamers (say, about 50 or less concurrent viewers) to "opt in" for discovery so they have a chance to be listed as a "suggested streamer" when a streamer clicks that Raid Channel button.

Just going to note this here, too: About 90% of the streamers I follow and whose content…

365 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. SO for a new person like myself to stream with 1 viewer for hours just having fun it cripples my ability to get affiliate because i have streamed for 80 hours with one viewer getting to 3 average viewers means I would have to get over 10 viewers to bring the average up within a 30 day period I wish it was based on viewers per stream rather then viewers per hour

1,051 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. On July 24th, the development team added "Delete all of your Clips with one click" to the Clip Manager. I accidentally clicked the button when I deleted ONE Clips without knowing it on July 26th, so the clips I had clipped down for 3 years were just If it is destroyed in this way, there is no way to cancel the deletion process even if it is found to be wrong.
    I hope "Delete all of your Clips with one click" can be used as an insurance mechanism. For example, after pressing delete, all Clips will be deleted after 1…

472 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Good creators of twitch I became an affiliate 1 week ago and they still have not given it to me, I hope they fix it and until next time

1,052 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey guys!

I really appreciate this thread and the feedback.

When it comes to affiliate onboarding there can be many reasons on why its taking longer and I would actually suggest reaching out to our support team at help.twitch.tv to make sure everything is filled out correctly.

Feel free to keep leaving feedback, but just want to make sure people reach out to support as part of this problem so we can better track this as well.

thanks!

8. Auto Host New Streamers

941 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. My stream keeps showing 1 viewer, while lots of my friends are watching it, what is going on? this is just so stupid, how can anyone get affiliate if its always showing 1 viewer no matter how many are actually watching it

798 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

50 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Provide two leaderboards for channels that have Points enabled.

One leaderboard for all-time obtained points, and one leaderboard for currently most held points.

There could also be a sub/non-sub leaderboard? This idea is more optional though. I'm really aiming for the all-time and currently held leaderboards.

1,172 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make it so that your followers can active an improvement - once every fortnight they can active a twelve-hour buff that puts you near the top of your category, but only if you don't have affiliate

597 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hello, my viewer count always shows 1 maybe 2 viewers, however you can clearly see multiple accounts in chat watching. So not including viewers that don't have accounts, why is my stream showing only 1 viewer?

347 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The total hrs I streamed so far is 45.48hrs total and I'm just getting 1.67 viewers only which sucks in my opinion. I wish we can change it and I'm just getting follows instead of views

504 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Making it so smaller streamers can have more of a spotlight, rather than larger streamers always being on the front page, mix it up and reward the people who are trying to put a foot in the huge door of twitch

320 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. En las ultimas semanas he tenido el "honor" de recibir en mi canal a un grupo de trolls, los cuales han estado dandome follow con cuentas falsas cuyos nombres eran acosadores, intimidantes, amenazadores y muy molestos. Este acoso ha llegado al punto de que he tenido mas de 100 follows de pura cuenta falsa y hostigadora y pues obviamente no me siento feliz.

Mi sugerencia es:
    Que las cuentas nuevas no puedan dar follow hasta tener una semana de antiguedad como minimo

Que los correos verificados solo puedan hacerse una cuenta adicional

Que las cuentas adicionales tarden una semana en…

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Why does it show I only have one viewer when I am streaming but when I look in
    my chat there are 12 people? None of the views count toward my stream analytics
    so I just have ghost in my chat. When I review the stream none of the views show.

372 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. make path to affiliate easier to get

302 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I am having an issue with my achievements not updating properly. My path to affiliate and build a community are saying i have 19/50 followers but I actually have 37/50. Does anyone know how to correct this or if its a common problem?

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

61 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. several people I speak to during streams are having the same issue, we have 5+viewers but only showing as 1 or 2 making it harder to hit affiliate average of 3, this should either be fixed or taken out of the affiliate system, help smaller streamers to create a small fan base. we stream everyday putting the hours up but the view count down as the stats are incorrect making it impossible to hit what's asked on average.

143 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I would like to see affiliate be only 2 to 2.5 average viewers to get

128 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 187 188
  • Don't see your idea?