Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I get that the original idea of VIP badges was to recognize valuable members of a streamer's community, but the actual use of it is different in many cases and it is instead often used to give the streamer a better way to recognize users of a certain significance in chat.
    While that may often also include valuable community members, the main use is often to highlight real life friends, acquaintances, family members, other streamers, ... and more.

The problem with that is the limit of 100 VIP slots that is reached at the highest level, and while that might…

562 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. A lot of people look forward to seeing their twitch recaps but some people just don't look at their emails, never receive emails from Twitch, or they accidently delete the email. So it would be a good idea to have them somewhere on our dashboards so people can look at them even when emails fail.

279 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Affiliates and Partners should have access to a clear description of how much they have earned within a payment period (not up until the current date) . As it is, the payout portal only lists if you have hit the threshold for payout ("$100+") and does not clearly state how much will be paid out to the streamer. RE: "The revenue dashboard on the Channel Analytics page is an estimate and not a final settlement for payout": there should be a final settlement statement before payouts are made. Creators deserve clear insights into their earnings, and not estimates and random…

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Maybe a idea to give people with the editor role more permissions in a Twitch channel? For example edit emotes, change pannels, change banner etc. So a editor can support the streamer by changing things like that. Or make a different role for that. Because as a designer i always need to send the designs to the streamer and alot of streamers are busy with other stuff like there community etc.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hello Twitch team.
    This is Jake Song from the PRISM Live Studio team.
    * https://prismlive.com/
    * https://medium.com/prismlivestudio/

The PRISM Live Studio app is an active application for live streaming to Twitch. Thousands of Twitch live streams are already being created every day through the PRISM apps.

Our app is available on Android, iOS and Windows platforms. In particular, our mobile app is one of the three most used applications in the world.

In addition, it provides various functions for IRL and gaming live streaming, which is favored by many streamers. Needless to say, new features are constantly being added.

Unfortunately,…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. As a small streamer, it's very difficult to get over $100 before the payout period ends. I have missed payouts because I didn't earn enough, and I know this is a grievance that others have mentioned as well. Twitch takes about 50% of our earnings so at the very least, allow us to get our minimal funds a bit easier. Perhaps instead of $100, make the requirement $50. This would be especially helpful for those brand new to affiliate status, and would liked to fund their streams.

103 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Poder hacer que los canales con pocos viewers puedan estar entre las primeras posiciones de las sugerencias para darle a todos la posibilidad de crecer porque si los que recien empezamos tenemos que estar siempre por debajo de los gigantes de twitch, se hace imposible... no se es mi opinion

4,289 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

252 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey all!

The initial feedback on this post is great and definitely something we want to hear about from the community! But because the comments are no longer feedback focused we are going to be closing this thread to comments. You will still be able to vote for this tho so please keep voting if you agree with this feedback.

Thanks!

8. I am having an issue with my achievements not updating properly. My path to affiliate and build a community are saying i have 19/50 followers but I actually have 37/50. Does anyone know how to correct this or if its a common problem?

954 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

743 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Whenever I try to connect my youtube channel to my account, I get this error: "This channel has no youtube account connected to it" (I'm translating from Italian). My youtube channel until now has always been succesfully connected and I had already exported several streams. Please solve this problem, it is really annoying, thank you.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The point of the summary is to recap the stream. Not having any information about how much money was made is baffling to me. Many times I have had to go back and scroll through my OBS with a calculator tallying up a ton of tiny bit donos because I am trying to figure out how much income was brought in during the stream. This is currently my only job, so it is important to me, and I am sure many, many others. Please help us get a clearer view of our income. Bits earned, extensions bits earned, sub tier…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stream Summary  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. set the affiliate program just to 50 or 75 followers because twitch has a massive problem with correct viewer count, I have had like 20 people watching my stream at one time before, all chatting at the same time, and it only counted for like 2 or 3 of them.

1,985 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

101 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Currenty when I want to see the number of viewers my stream had at any given time I have to click on the statistics in my creator dashboard and for further examination of why a spike (or a dip) in viewership could possibly have occured I then have to click on the specific point in time which takes me to my VOD.

It would be so much easier to improve my own content if I just had the same red guy with a number next to it as on my live streams. It does not have to be 100% accurate,…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. PayPal is finally available in Ukraine.
    As Ukrainian streamer I would like to use it as a payout method. Please add Paypal payout method for Ukraine.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. SO for a new person like myself to stream with 1 viewer for hours just having fun it cripples my ability to get affiliate because i have streamed for 80 hours with one viewer getting to 3 average viewers means I would have to get over 10 viewers to bring the average up within a 30 day period I wish it was based on viewers per stream rather then viewers per hour

1,473 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make it so that your followers can active an improvement - once every fortnight they can active a twelve-hour buff that puts you near the top of your category, but only if you don't have affiliate

1,500 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

183 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. If you use reruns you will mess up your concurrent view count.

I'd like to have my view count stats from my livestreams separated from the reruns stats. You guys mix the view count from lives + reruns so the information ends up being unreliable. For those who are getting sponsorships it can become a huge problem. I never realized this until a brand told me what my official concurrent view count was. Seems like external websites have access to that information and post it publicly but the problem is that it's not accurate info. My reruns might have 8…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I think it would be a very great idea to have an option in the moderation dashboard to activate or deactivate a filter for follows from accounts with verified email. This can filter (if the streamer wants) all the follow bots, to avoid them following the channel. (If the bots are verified it won't work but it's not very usual). The previous follows with non verified email can stay, so this will work for future follows, // // // // // // Creo que sería muy buena idea tener una opción en la dashboard de moderación para activar o desactivar…

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. On July 24th, the development team added "Delete all of your Clips with one click" to the Clip Manager. I accidentally clicked the button when I deleted ONE Clips without knowing it on July 26th, so the clips I had clipped down for 3 years were just If it is destroyed in this way, there is no way to cancel the deletion process even if it is found to be wrong.
    I hope "Delete all of your Clips with one click" can be used as an insurance mechanism. For example, after pressing delete, all Clips will be deleted after 1…

641 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hey!
    In the payout window you can export the data to an excel sheet and this is nice and all, but it would be wonderful to be able to take out an offical PDF for every months payout. So that the tax companies can get an official document for it instead of having to screenshot my paypal payout as an official document.
    As an extra I do get an offical email with a pdf every time I subscribe to someone, having the same PDF document with the payout information could also be a great addition.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Kanal analizlerinde 60 takipçiye ulaşmama rağmen başarımlarıda 49 da kaldı hesabım lütfen yardım

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 58 59
  • Don't see your idea?