Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Personally, i do not have a mobile phone by choice. I have no need for it, so i'm not going to waste money paying for it each month. Therefor, i don't have a way to verify my login even though i have the authy app, 2fa enabled, and i'm affiliate. They have my tax information, but they won't "verify" me.

The best thing i could think of is if a user has received payouts, give them the same status as if they had a phone. I know a lot of users who stream, but don't have a phone to verify…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hello, twitch has gone to local pricing in many countries this year, it looks very nice, but I think this causes a lot of problems and problems in some countries. In Turkey, 1 subscription is 9.90 TL, that is, approximately 10 TL. 10 TL = 0.78 $. Twitch already cuts a lot of money from the incoming money, and the money that comes to the publisher for 1 subscription is something around $ 0.30 for small publishers in Turkey. In order to be able to withdraw monthly, the money we need to save is $ 100, at least adjust the…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I can't say why but I had more Max Viewers than I had Unique Viewers... That doesn't even make sense...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. i have had 10 people in my live feed chatting at once a few different times still it says I've only had 3 out of five and i should be affiliate or close by now...my average viewer count is also way above the .98 it says i always have at least 4 on at all times because my friends always watch my streams to support me they also comment... i don't understand why the only thing that updates is how many hours i steam in total but not the views average. just kinda crapy really no matter how hard i…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In many countries, Paypal is not usually used to buy or pay for things, even if you have money there, you can't use it. So I would like Twitch to add this new payment method that turns out to be much more accessible for small creators or Latin American creators who may not have a bank account either. The form would be the same, collect the 100 dollars and that these are deposited in MercadoPago, although it will surely be transferred to the corresponding currency of each country. I think this proposal would help several people.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. even with low latency, interaction with viewers is still has a low reaction time. Many streaming services, like YouTube Live, have ultra low latency that allows only 1 second difference between real time and stream. this will help lots of people who want a more real time interaction with viewers. Ultra low latency usually disables 4K and 120hz

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. cannot delete/edit items in my google calendar that were posted by twitch from the schedule page - changed my schedule and attempted to push an update but it failed - no update to the google calendar and old items still appear - new calendar and changed calendar items are nowhere to be found. Nice.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As an editor, I want a tool to mute audio portions on VODs & still let them expire over time.
    It would be fantastic if I could go back to VODs and mute small portions for privacy if someone slips on a real name or too specific personal information or someone on their voice chat says something inappropriate that violates the rules.
    I don't want to highlight the entire video all around it in different portions to save it & lose visual content.
    It's an epic pain to have to download the entire VOD, mute it in my own software,…

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. na opção de pagamento para me torna afiliado , o site recarregar e não salva informações

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I think the editors have more of a moderators job on the users twitch channel.
    We editors want to have our role like a channel manager. Like access to channel points and exstensions, ect. Access to everything but the streamers information and stream key. We can't manage things that editors should be able to manage. You want to be better than youtube streaming? Give us more options for the editor role.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I work for an agency that manages multiple streamers here on Twitch. Part of my job is to review their performance and deal a lot with channel and user analytics. It would be a great help to allow the existing Editor role, or to create a new role dealing with Analytics to access them on channels at the request of streamers.

Other websites like Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube all allow this already.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When I set my destination to LIGHTSTREAM, I am getting a black screen on Twitch. What can I do to fix this? It works fine on Streamlabs and Twitch settings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Why did your team decide it was a good idea to remove the ability for streamers to tag their streams by language manually? There are many of us who are polyglot around the world that are fluent in many different languages. This was a massive "eff you" to the community. You keep adding the most wildly niche tags and yet one of the most common things in the world you remove the tags for. It just seems so crazy that this has to be brought up at all.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. During onboarding Payout setup should be Optional.

Payout verification often takes time, up to a few days, during which new Affiliates cannot set up their new features and tools.
    If all new affiliates defaulted to a "Hold Payout" schema, and then after onboarding could setup payout, even if that step takes days they can still be using channel points etc. during that time.

Also if there are any problems with payout verification, the worst thing that happens is Twitch gets to hold that money (interest!) until the Payout is cleared normally.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In some games perhaps there is another voice chat user that starts using really unacceptable words or even have inappropriate images (e.g using an in game custom "spraypaint" that is basically ****, or a profile picture).

I would like to suggest adding a "VOD Editor" which, like the highlight editor, you can select a range of the video (and zoom in, to narrow the ranges), and be able to soft-censor or hard censor the video.

A soft-sensor on the video would apply a blurring effect to it, where the entire video becomes blurry.

A hard-censor would be replacing the video…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Taxes should be submitted via the creator dashboard instead of through the separate Amazon Payment Portal, which has a separate login that may be different than the users Amazon account.

Twitch should also partner with a tax chain (H&R Block, Jackson Hewitt, etc.) and have the partner offer assistance to streamers who need assistance filing taxes with the royalties paperwork, as it's not straight forward and you can't really find clear, concise information of how to file these online.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Twitch's metrics haven't progressed greatly and are sorely lacking updates.

The following should be available as a gold standard:

• Live Views (*currently available)
    • VOD views of archives (doesn't seem to exist in data export; or is rolled up into somewhere? What happens when the VOD archive gets deleted?)
    • VOD Views of created clips (*currently available)
    • Average View Duration (avg. mins watched per unique viewer)
    • Data Export of Views by Platforms (Views by Web, Console, iOS, etc.)

Nice-to-Haves:

• Followers Gained / Followers Lost
    • Live Views by Non-Followers
    • Live Views by Followers (and possibly even Subscribers)
    • Impressions (Auto-Play directory, Auto-Play frontpage where…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Twitch has removed "Live Views" because it was inaccurate. It was effectively website page views, without mobile, TV apps, etc. https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/stream-manager?language=en_US#stats

It likely should not have been an estimate of "live views" for so long. So, it's good it's being removed.

However, there's no commentary or explanation on why we do not have intelligent video view metrics in its place. Video views tracking (normally a tracker placed into a video after potential ads) has been around for over a decade. And there have been tons of advancements.

We should have a minimum, intelligent video view stat to understand how many…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hola estoy configurando mi canal y para poner iconos en recompensas del espectador no me sale iconos , a que se debe esra incidencia . Saludos

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?