Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

246 results found

1. On July 24th, the development team added "Delete all of your Clips with one click" to the Clip Manager. I accidentally clicked the button when I deleted ONE Clips without knowing it on July 26th, so the clips I had clipped down for 3 years were just If it is destroyed in this way, there is no way to cancel the deletion process even if it is found to be wrong.
    I hope "Delete all of your Clips with one click" can be used as an insurance mechanism. For example, after pressing delete, all Clips will be deleted after 1…

784 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please let us delete Followers. I had some trolls in my channel, creating stupid usernames including my channelname.

I reported them over a week now and twitch is doing nothing. This accounts still exist....

I dont want them in my follower list! I dont want them to get a mail, when i go live to remember them "Hej, he is online again, lets get there and troll him again"!
    If someone is trolling, following and gets a mail everytime, when the streamer is going live, he can start over and over to create troll accounts.
    So: PLEASE! Let use remove…

404 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 249 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 173 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The dashboard when Live, should have a transitions option to switch the screen from your live gameplay, to a simple be right back page or a stream starting soon page .twitch already has a section where when you go offline it will pop up on the viewers page .why not add this feature right to the dashboard ,I use the dashboard feature on my laptop to keep up with my chats it would be the easiest transition there. Keep in mind I stream on console and lack the OBS features that are offered with streaming on pc.

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sometimes when live your pc will have to restart for some game's anti-cheats but you don't want to restart your stream or send out a new notification or create a new vod.

It would be really cool to be able to have a button on the dashboard to manually toggle disconnect protection while you restart pc/obs or swap to a different streaming device.

90 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Pretty self explanatory - on the dashboard for a user, where it displays "Currently hosting X", include a timer for how long the current host has been on. Apart from helping to not exceed the limit of three hosts per half hour, it would be useful for me to know how long a channel has been hosted, to determine whether or not to choose a new channel to host. Thanks!

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. So, ads are the same for everyone regardless of their role (non-subscribers).

The streamer should have a toggleable option to enable less intrusive ads for moderators: Ads that show as either a constant banner ad or something similar to make up for some/any potential lost revenue vs traditional ads.

That way mods can remain engaged and able to intervene quickly to a situation if needed. Intrusive ads basically deafen and partially blind the mods until they're over. I think this could be handled better.

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. in a nutshell, I believe that currently the only way to subscribe to a channel is from the channel itself. But, if i want to subscribe on a channel from another website, and track it for analytics, could be possible?

for example: if i want to promote my streming from my website, and people want to subscribe from my site (obivious still a normal Twitch subs) and i want to know how many people subs from my site.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hi i just started sreaming and i want it to make my stream more professional so i use Overlay Expert I love it but I wish the overlay can show on my phone stream,

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make the Artist Attribution process easier with an artist history list made from previously attributed artist(s) that particular streamer has assigned, so they don't have to keep re-typing a username into the search field for each & every single emote. This can be tedious with a batch upload of new, revamped & seasonal emote art.

Design it so you click a name and go from a drop down menu. The search field should only be needed to find a new artists' username. We need to lower the threshold of effort to give artists the credit they deserve.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. WE NEED CO STREAMING i think this is a must as most people are in teams and love streaming together at the same time PLEASSSSSE

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  Twitch responded

We are rolling Squad Stream out to Partners first because of the need for video quality options (also known as transcodes) in order to ensure the best experience for viewers.

Currently, all Twitch Partners receive video quality options on their streams by default, while Affiliates receive them as they’re available, with priority access.

Our plan is to make Squad Stream available to Affiliates and all other streamers as we continue expanding our transcodes capacity.

13. I would love to be able to edit my profile’s info section from the mobile app. Instead of not being able to change anything but the about me from it.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I'd love to be able to update my stream schedule from the mobile app. Having to go through two separate pages just update the time the stream starts or canceling one for the evening sucks especially when I don't have access to my computer.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be great if we got the ability to combine multiple Past Broadcasts when working with the Highlighter. Sometimes there are unfortunate interruptions to your streams and you're forced to make multiple separate highlights if you want to preserve them, even if you went live again five minutes later.

Being able to select multiple Past Broadcasts to highlight things from into a single video would be extremely convenient, even if there's a restriction on it like the broadcasts have to have happened within an hour of each other, or within the same 24 hours, or something like that.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. https://dashboard.twitch.tv/u/<your-nick-here>/community/channel-points
    Page in dashboard, where it is possible to edit Channel Points, shows only a following message:
    "Sorry. Unless you’ve got a time machine, that content is unavailable."
    While entering this link with login other than yourself's gives info:
    "Access Denied. You do not have permissions to access this page"
    Which tells user something more. That he does not have a permission rather than guessing, if the link provided from Creator Updates in message from 17 Dec 2019 or from official articles is incorrect. Ideal solution is custom information, which tells user why he can not enter this page,…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. make a filter for new accounts to be highlighted in the current viewer list. For literally 5 months we have had to ban the same guy 100+ times because all he does is create accounts to harass our stream it is frustrating. or just make bans mac address based........

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. This new function is great but could use a few serious tweaks.

-Let us cut the clip here as well. Some clips get made mid sentence and need adjusting, doing it here would be ideal.
    -Add an option similar to Fullscreen with a circle cutout for the streamer as an overlay.
    -Placement options for the Twitch Name Banner - Putting it on the Split is not ideal in some cases.
    -Need: On Render - There is no pause or mute for the video, it plays on repeat until it is finished unless you manually Mute the tab. Please fix this…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hello, I have an idea for something. So, people get spammed with links all the time. They disregard them. I know I do. The amount of links an e-vites I get is just too much to keep up with.

So, I was sitting here pondering, what can I do to expand an audience? I had the idea that if I could print a QR code on my business card, I could pass my business card out to people, and they could just scan my business card with their Smart Phone, and my latest content would pop up. So, I pass…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 6000 bitrate is not enough for some games, 8000 would be way better as a maximum instead of 6000. It would be more easyer for us to make better looking quality streams. Thank you.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?