Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have an ability where for a small fee a affiliate / partner could get there money before they reach $100 dollars, cause hey life happens and sometimes we need cash quicker. This approach is used by several food delivery services like postmates so I do not see why a similar option would hurt twitch.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A section in Twitch game category's for small streamers where they can get found much easier.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back the old Twitch channel layout! The new one is very uncomfortable, and the need to show previously streamed game titles is unnecessary, and we can't see our list of followers! We can use third party apps to see who We're following, but we can no longer see who's following us. It's also so much easier to hang out in other streamers' chat with everybody while waiting for their stream to start, and this new layout creates a huge barrier!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. A couple of ideas to improve the way channel points work.

• Ability to group rewards, and possibility to bulk enable or disable them by group / use case would be if the streamer has rewards that are tied to a game, such as selecting a character, so they can easily switch available rewards when they stop playing

• More API control over channel points (change active and inactive rewards, approve or decline rewards).

• Possibility to manually reward viewers with channel points, change modifiers for subs / VIPs, etc.

• Adding possibility to add cooldowns to redemptions

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add support for Google Authenticator or Another alternative beside Authy

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. It would be a lot easier to export videos to YouTube if collections could be exported to specific YouTube playlists

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I miss checkmarks for highlights, so several highlights can be added at once to a collection.
    Also with checkmarks, set the category of the highlight.

Because PS4 streams often do not properly translate the category properly and you have to manually edit them game in the video producer.

Oh and memory on Firefox! My stream highlights (10 videos) are residual in my Firefox RAM and currently snack 12GB RAM (of 32GB).

Thanks!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add Quick Actions to quickly set up the Mature Content feature in the Stream Manager.

ex) You can also set Mature Content ON / OFF in Edit Stream Info.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I was trying to manage the Reward Queue in a channel I moderate and wasn't sure if a reward was fulfilled. What would really help this is to show the timestamp of the reward in the queue, so we can determine whether it has been fulfulled.
    Example: Redeemed: Feb 25 2020 5:00pm AEDT

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When I select creator dashboard from the twich app, then it opens a webpage.. you dont give me the stupid **** message... "Access Denied You do not have permissions to access this page"

This would be EXTREMELY helpful. But I know it wont be fixed because no one really reads this stuff. Its just here to appease the masses.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The options in the left side drop down should allow you to open them in a new tab (as they used to). Just because I want to look at clips doesn't mean I want to navigate completely away from my dashboard.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I'd love to use the Stream-Manager on my Android tablet (with a magnetic keyboard attached), but the feature is portrait only for some reason. It would be great to be able to respont to comments on the tablet's physical keyboard.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Right now it is very tedious to have to only be able to add one word at a time if you're adding blocked words to your channel. I think it would be better if we could add 5 or 10 words at a time, separated by commas or or semicolons. This would make it less of a hassle for streamers to add banned words, especially if we have a long list of words we want to add.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. There is so much people on this platform that it is very hard to breakout into mainstream if someone want to use this platform as a full time job. Some small streamers don't get the exposure needed in order to grow and is stuck with only a few viewers. There should be a system feature or achievement example if a person has stream a certain amount of days they can request to be on the front page of twitch. This can only be applied to individual with a low average view count. An email should be sent the time and…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make the dashboard update faster like make it update every 5 minutes

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hey! Just an idea but it would be nice when you go to your "users in chat" section and filter out which one is a bot account vs real viewers.

I know that would probably be difficult to filter, however someone could build some data to find all bot accounts and have them filtered like you would with moderation in chat.

that would make things easier to know whos who and be able to know who is actually viewing the stream vs who isn't.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I feel that streamers who stream directly from their console should be able to broadcast their parties without having to ask their friends to include their audio

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Apoyar a los canales pequeños, darle oportunidad ya verlo en la lista de sugeridos, antes los canales grandes que existen

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Id just like to directly export clip of gameplay straight to my youtube channel. It'd help smaller streamers who possibly cant edit their VoDs just yet or don't have enough space to store it in one go.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?