Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

248 results found

1. I really do not like how the Raid Channels menu is, I don't want to just have a list of 5 channels from the list, I want to be able to see a full complete list of channels I follow, and have a seperate tab for searching other online streamers just by using the search function. I have to always navigate back to my channel page just to see a proper full list of channels I'm looking to raid after a stream that are online from either friends or other people I've never seen before.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I'd love it if we have up to 4 streamers streaming in chat, and combining their audience to come and chat with all of them. This way it's an option to stream with a friend. I make art, but my friend's game!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I'd love an option to reset channel points

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Current followers list in creator dashboard is unusable.

There seems to be no way to search the followers list in the creator dashboard. Instead of an easy to use and searchable text list it uses bulky panels where you can only see about 12 users per page, and it doesn't load all of them at once so you have to scroll and scroll forever to find users. It's also unsorted so it's impossible to search manually in any way except by scrolling down and down and down and down then finally using the web browser to search the page.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Create teams without the partner status, so small streamers can team up and grow with a team.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make the dashboard update faster like make it update every 5 minutes

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be great to be able to create multiple stream info pages so that with only one click on a little button (ENG/DE/whatever) the viewers are able to switch to their respective language. Of course the streamer has to set these pages himself (no auto transaltion). For example I will stream in german most of the times but I have no problem with speaking english. But it is kind of hard to choose for me if I write my channel info in english or in german.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. If I understand correctly, we can't play reruns now without straight up streaming an old video, which is SUPER inconvenient since it means I basically can't do anything with my PC while it's running. This is super lame and please bring back the old way.

Thank you.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Speedrunners need love from twitch... add a built in timer that does automatic splits for speedruns (could be run and added onto by community)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When I'm on in the dashboard at the video producer page or at a collections page, their isn't any search bar or search filter to find specific clips, highlights or past broadcasts.

I think their should be a search bar with search filter settings that allows the user to search for videos based on the collection their in or by the name of the video and not just what type of video they are (highlight, clip, past broadcast).

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We can edit our live streames in twitch

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The current "recently streamed categories" section appears to only take a couple of weeks into account. Since it's easy for us to show/hide these categories in our channel settings, it would be nice to expand this time period to showcase some additional games. Maybe a couple of months would be a good window. This section of the new profile pages feels pretty empty when there are only 2 or 3 games listed.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The options in the left side drop down should allow you to open them in a new tab (as they used to). Just because I want to look at clips doesn't mean I want to navigate completely away from my dashboard.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Instead of having to get all your Twitch followers/subscribers to follow you on Twitch, Instagram, Discord, etc, what if there was a way to send a message to all directly from Twitch? Like you send a message and they get notified via email "Hey, sorry guys, but I won't be streaming today as my cat peed on my keyboard"?

I'm a small streamer and would benefit from this, and the bigger the streamer, the more useful this would be.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The new category suggestions feature in the overview tab of the dashboard should have a search option along with its filter, so that streamers can easily pick out categories/games they're interested in and see the stats. As it stands, you have to rely on the feature picking the category you want to see for you, which isn't all that reliable.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I think it would be nice to have the ability to edit your upcoming week or so's schedule. Bring in what is on the normal schedule, but have the ability to override for next week only.

For instance, there is an event coming up for 12/5-12/7. I would like my schedule to reflect that I will be postponing my standard schedule to participate. To do that currently, I would need to unschedule what I have, schedule the event, then come back and unschedule the event to revert my schedule.

Doable, but a hassle.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Why did your team decide it was a good idea to remove the ability for streamers to tag their streams by language manually? There are many of us who are polyglot around the world that are fluent in many different languages. This was a massive "eff you" to the community. You keep adding the most wildly niche tags and yet one of the most common things in the world you remove the tags for. It just seems so crazy that this has to be brought up at all.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Taxes should be submitted via the creator dashboard instead of through the separate Amazon Payment Portal, which has a separate login that may be different than the users Amazon account.

Twitch should also partner with a tax chain (H&R Block, Jackson Hewitt, etc.) and have the partner offer assistance to streamers who need assistance filing taxes with the royalties paperwork, as it's not straight forward and you can't really find clear, concise information of how to file these online.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I have seen that there is the possibility to stream from "guest" channels to mine and that I can invite the guest channels through e-mail, they will receive a token and start streaming on my channel through Twitch Studio Beta, OBS and so on but, as I understand, there is no way to do it directly from my console. It would be great if I could stream on an host channel with my personal one with the invite and the token.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I propose either:

*The ability to choose multiple categories.

*A variety streamer category.

So many talented variety streamers would benefit from both options. This would both strengthen the twitch community as a whole as well as create a new community of streamers who are already established to find each other.  Thank you for your consideration.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?