Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hay algo que hace gazoom y es realmente útil ya que genera videos de momentos clave, kills, asistencias, bueno, eso mismo, pero con twich, para así tener esa fluidez para subir contenido a otras plataformas y crecer mas rápido

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Don't let admins delete stream archives when the highlight is processing, i just lost a really **** stream bc i didn't realize deleting the highlight would stop the VOD from processing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. If you export every VOD to a separate channel, it is very annoying to keep switching from your main channel and the VOD channel in your account settings. It would be a lot more convenient if we could choose which YouTube channel we want to upload the VOD to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add a scale of likes and dislikes for paid subscribers on the channel, this should show the general mood of the audience on his channel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Why can we not see who made a clip right on the clips manager page? I don't want to have to click on each clip to find out which user made a clip.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hey all!

Currently when you upload a highlight or clip to collections it automatically uploads from oldest to newest. I think it work make more sense to have the videos upload first is newest videos and last are the oldest.

Ever time I upload new clips to my collections it takes so much more time to organizes and really don't think it make much sense to show the oldest video before the newest available!

Or even a way to change the uploading format would be a huge help!
    Thanks & let me know what you think!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It seems silly requesting this here but I'd like tags for both beading and chainmail. I focus heavily on both and I know I'm not the only one to work with and stream either. Please and thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hi everyone, it could be very interesting to rank stream by chat activity for example : a little streamer with 4 people talking in chat within 30 minutes represente 4 " points" a big streamer with 100 viewers in chat but with 2 people talking in chat within 30 minutes egal 2 points

it could be very usefull
    thanks !

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Let users automatically decline offers or even stop seeing them all together on the "Prime Loot" tab. I don't play AxE, War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, MLB Tap Sports, House Flip, or Magic Tiles 3. These are offered month in and month out and it's just disappointing when I'm notified about them and think it might be a game or something. Please let us block or filter what freebies we see.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Since I only stream for 4 hours a week, I'll never see Partner in my future. However as an affiliate, we are not always guaranteed a transcodeable stream. I know I have viewers that can not even handle the 720P stream I'm pushing, but I don't want to bump my overall stream setting down for 2-3 viewers, leaving the other 100 with a lesser experience. Since I'm not in this for monetizing, I would welcome the ability to "purchase" the ability to transcode my streams with guaranteed ability like Partners have.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Tools to help streamers diagnose connection/bandwidth issues. I understand that the infrastructure is gonna be what it's gonna be, but I'd love to know why my bandwidth goes from 6kb/s to 0kb/s every Friday at 5pm. If it's Twitch being overloaded? That's fine. I get it. If it's my ISP? I need to know what to yell at them about.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. A way to update status on channel to let communities know about things without having to do a live video. Maybe add pictures to make it more

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Talking to other twitch users via voice recordings or vid call

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Select all for mod actions. Perhaps a remove all button. A filter option could also be helpful. An example of that would be like view all, last 30 days, this week, this month, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Currently the clips settings are under the Settings>Stream section.

Making a section within Content>Clips would make the clip settings easier to find.

Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I'd love to use the Stream-Manager on my Android tablet (with a magnetic keyboard attached), but the feature is portrait only for some reason. It would be great to be able to respont to comments on the tablet's physical keyboard.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Oi Twitch Eu Estou Muito Feliz de Estar Aqui! Mas O que Eu Queria Pedir Pra Vocês É Pra Vocês Colocarem A Opção de Assistir Anúncios de Volta, Pra Mim, Poder Pegar Bits de Graça! Pra Mim Poder Ajudar As Pessoas que Eu Amo, que São Os Meus Streamers Favoritos.!. Na Opção de Adquirir Bits. Entendeu. Eu Quero que Vocês Coloquem de Volta, Essa Opção. Eu Vi que Vocês Tiraram Essa Opção. Qual É O Problema deixar, Pra Mim Na Opção Adquirir Bits A Opção de Assistir Anúncios. Pra Mim Não Está Aparecendo Mais A Opção de Assistir Anúncios, Coloquem…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. bonjour j'ai parfois des probleme de connexion, d'un seul stream je passe parfois a 3 differents video sur ma chaine,je souhaiterais beaucoup voir un outil pour recompiler ces trois section coupée de video,de retour en un seul bloc comme cela est censé etre si ma connexion n'etait pas si mauvaise.
    pouvez vous penser a cela ?
    je vous remercie vivement

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I cannot reach the average of 3 viewers however have many who would buy bits or subscribe to my channel.

This process needs to change or modified for certain channels and I would be happy if I was able to have 1 or the other

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?