Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. WE NEED CO STREAMING i think this is a must as most people are in teams and love streaming together at the same time PLEASSSSSE

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are rolling Squad Stream out to Partners first because of the need for video quality options (also known as transcodes) in order to ensure the best experience for viewers.

Currently, all Twitch Partners receive video quality options on their streams by default, while Affiliates receive them as they’re available, with priority access.

Our plan is to make Squad Stream available to Affiliates and all other streamers as we continue expanding our transcodes capacity.

2. make channel points available to all streamers so they can create better viewer retention

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The dashboard layout should be saved so that upon going to it after the browser is closed or the cache has been refreshed, the user doesn't have to keep reapplying the wanted layout.

This is such a time consuming headache that could easily be fixed with a metadata addition to the user database.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Up the bitrate Twitch. We have 4k60 consoles and PCs that can run 4k120, theres zero reason why bandwidth should be limited by anything other than the streamer's ISP. If I have 1GBPS, I should be able to stream a 65000KBPS stream in 4k, practically eliminating artifacts. In addition, transcoding should be a ubiquitous feature. This would only serve to bring actual high quality content to anyone who has the desire to consume it. These artificial limitations are absurd, especially since YouTube has made massive endroads here.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. TL: DR

Instead of giving someone "editor" or "mod" as a role. Let us give custom permissions to users. (optionally)

Long story.

As someone who has been working on many services/servers like domain servers and game servers like Minecraft Where permission is always a big thing for "users". I would love to see the same here.

Being able to optionally give custom permission instead of roles or rather to expand on the current roles would be great! As there are only 2 roles currently.

:(

For example, I do don’t mind if mods can change the title. However, the permission…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. O design da twitch esta ótimo, neste quesito acertaram em cheio.

Já quanto a opção de chat no app para console, seria interessante uma vez que já veria msg em tela, sem precisar tirar a atenção da live em tela de tv para o celular, assim tu já veria que tem algum amigo / publico escrevendo msg para responder.

Notificação de host, esta não notifica apesar de contar como expectador, publico na live.

De resto tudo ok

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow Channel Point Rewards to be grouped, or marked for a specific game. This would allow the rewards to seamlessly change between games for variety streamers, and would prevent clutter on the rewards menu.

Example - Playing Dead by Daylight and having a "Pick my Killer" reward will only show when the active game is set to Dead by Daylight, if the streamer has set the reward up to do so.

Switching to Valorant will hide the "Pick my Killer" reward, and show any available rewards for Valorant instead, such as "Sherrif Only Round".

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Permitir disminuir la calidad de los vídeos y streamings aunque el streamer no sea socio o afiliado.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. This is music stream focused
    So RTMP can comfortably handle 4 channels of audio @256. Allow creators to send 4 channels with the content on 1&2 and VO on 3&4. Have 2x mute buttons and use an automix to dip 1&2 while creator is talking. Obviously creators would have to opt in but it would increase their passive listeners and help your platform

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I really do not like how the Raid Channels menu is, I don't want to just have a list of 5 channels from the list, I want to be able to see a full complete list of channels I follow, and have a seperate tab for searching other online streamers just by using the search function. I have to always navigate back to my channel page just to see a proper full list of channels I'm looking to raid after a stream that are online from either friends or other people I've never seen before.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I'd like to have the ability to reset everyone's channel points on my channel manually or automatically (daily, weekly, monthly) like the bits and sub gift leaderboard.

Also i'd like to see more options. Being able to activate emote only chat automatically for a given amount of time after using channel points etc.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. the option to get an intro video set up, its kind of hard to do as of right now to have your own intro video especially if you streaming on console.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bots have become super frequent on twitch and have been taking away from so many small streamers hitting goals and the only current way to remove them is to use a slightly dodgy website which could remove all your followers. Twitch should add some safe and easy way to remove followers you don't want without having to use an external source !

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I'd love the ability to be able to edit the Titles of clips created by other people for my channel within the Clips Manager settings. It would make things more easy to find and adjust and catch more eyes if I could rename it. Often when people make clips it just leaves the full stream title which may not do that moment justice.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. seria genial que a los recién empezados se les fuera un poquito mas privilegiados en el inicio, y tengan oportunidad de un crecimiento no tan lento en Twitch. mejorar los baneos a los "bots" que ofrecen visitas y seguidores, ya que es ilegal y mínimo aparecen 1 vez a la semana

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I have seen that there is the possibility to stream from "guest" channels to mine and that I can invite the guest channels through e-mail, they will receive a token and start streaming on my channel through Twitch Studio Beta, OBS and so on but, as I understand, there is no way to do it directly from my console. It would be great if I could stream on an host channel with my personal one with the invite and the token.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The ability to cut VODS with multiple chapters for easier exporting and editing.

Example: You Stream Red Dead, Call of Duty, and Overwatch in a single streaming session. When you are done and twitch has updated the video with its chapters you go into the video manager and select which chapter of your stream you would like to download for personal editing and which one you would like to export to youtube for archive purposes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I propose either:

*The ability to choose multiple categories.

*A variety streamer category.

So many talented variety streamers would benefit from both options. This would both strengthen the twitch community as a whole as well as create a new community of streamers who are already established to find each other.  Thank you for your consideration.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I think you should be able to sort your followed channels in various ways: low to high; uptime; total hours streamed; gameplay; watchtime. I could go on. Trying to keep this short LUL

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?