Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. llevo dos días esperando a que me cambien las estadísticas de los logros y no me han cambiado ya que en algunas ya tengo lo necesario pero no cambia

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. hello, it could be interesting to make temporary keys, usable once so that a person can live for a specific event

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. There has been an ongoing issue where followers have been getting “forced” unfollows. I have had multiple viewers who I KNOW they were following and they KNOW they were following but they are seeing that they are needing to refollow or that they have been removed from the channel without knowledge.

I know, followers come and go. That’s not what I’m talking about now. What I am talking about is, a follower who comes into chat every stream who, one day finds that they are no longer following. Not by their own doing. Mods, friends, loyal followers/viewers have had this…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hi, I've recently reached 50 followers, but they don't give me the affiliate achievement. So I don't know if this bug is or is a programming error or something similar.

A greeting. LukyGame7_

Hola, recientemente he llegado a 50 seguidores, pero no me dan el logro afiliado. Entonces no se si esque esta bug o es un error de programacion o algo parecido.

Un saludo. LukyGame7_

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Me gustaría que en el Estudio de Video podamos ver los chats o mensajes que nos dieron los espectadores. (Por cierto, aún no arreglan el bug de los seguidores que les dije xd)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We need to have more time to do things with our videos, or at the very least a notification of some sort when they're close to expiring. I just lost a bunch of my videos because I didn't know they would be expiring soon. I don't always have time to check on the expiration deadline for my videos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'm just curious if you could offer any information about why the dashboard stats seem to lag behind what I see on my main page as well as what i recal from each stream regarding engagment, ie, follower count, average viewers per hour, etc., as they are consistently about three days behind. I could imagine there is a back-end reason for this but I was just inquiring to see if you could offer some info to help me understand why this is the case. Thank you for your time.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Big streamers who have crossed that threshold decided by creators - should take 50/50 in subscription payments. Those who are smaller streamers, should take 70/30. That would be a more appropriate way of doing things.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Já consegui fazer tudo que foi pedido para ser um afiliado, porem a conquista não atualiza me impedindo de ser um afiliado, por favor, corrijam esse bug

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to have the possibility to compare the stats of one stream with another and not just with the last stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The description of a video in the video producer says that it accepts markdown, yet any valid markdown that I try does not seem to actually be formatted when I look back at the video in my channel.
    for instance twitch , the example that is given in the markdown basics guide (https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/markdown-basics?language=en_US) does not seem to actually work when I put it in the description of my video. It seems to just be plain text.
    here is the link to the video where I tried to use the markdown in the description: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1463517204

other markdown formats like…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be a great and straightforward way for agencies and partnermanagers if the streamer can give them access to their stream summary.
    In reporting, the statistics are always relevant and in demand. In order to relieve the streamers, they should be able to give access to the statistics to people they trust.
    This could be done via a role similar to the editor or by specifying a separate email for sending the statistics.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Summary  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Videos on Demand (VODs) - for some reason I am not seeing my VODs on my dashboard. I have un-installed & reinstalled Twitch to see if that was the problem and it's not. I have referred to their "troubleshooting" page and that has not been helpful, either. And, I have contacted support two days ago, no replies. If anyone can provide any insight, please let me know. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can't delete the Chat Rules in Moderation Settings. The Text Box is always filled again with the old Content.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Soy editor de varios canales de Twitch y a pesar de esto prácticamente no puedo gestionar los canales de mis asociados debido a la falta de recursos / accesos que da Twitch a los editores.

Cosas como editar el perfil, los paneles, acceder a los datos de las transmisiones o no poder ver el listado de seguidores de los canales que gestiono resulta molesto ya que la función de editor deja de tener sentido cuando no puedes editar nada...

Se que esta feo comparar con la competencia pero los recursos y accesos que posee un editor en YouTube son mil…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Settings->channel->brand->profile pic:

Would like a brand pic profile toggle where we can store two, or more, profile images, and toggle between them. Profile pics are used to indicate online/activity status of the creator and it would be nice to simply toggle between two of the saved images instead of uploading the same images over and over again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. This seems like a really weird oversight, especially in a survey with the entire point being inclusivity. To share a few examples (including but not limited to): he/they and she/they pronouns are quite common; some people are comfortable with any pronouns; many people who use neopronouns will also use at least one non-neopronoun as well. There aren't great ways to specify this through your survey right now, which will lead to either people answering a question in a way that doesn't truly reflect their experiences, forcing everything into the "other" box in an open-ended way that will make data processing…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streamer Community Survey  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Help physically disabled streamers achieve Partner by making the accomplishment fair. Many disabled streamers will never see Partner on Twitch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We currently have stream markers available, but only when doing highlights. You can't see markers when doing clips. It would be nice to have a menu similar to highlights, but for clips.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Category and Description tends to revert back to previous streams even when I recently update it. this feature feels more like a bug, if this is something you are doing to make things easier on people repeating streams, you need to give people a way to disable it and set the topic, description and category EVERY STREAM.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?