Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1255 results found

1. The title says it all. It would be useful to have the option to choose who exactly can watch past broadcasts, as well as highlights and uploads. I believe some affiliates and partners offer special videos that are made specificaly for their subscribers. Unfortunately, this can only be done by restricting the access to the entire VOD librairy.

Example: I don't want my highlights or my past broadcasts to be restricted just for the purpose of allowing my subs to get exclusive content from the uploading option. But if I would like to make that restriction I would like to…

141 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We have added in the ability to configure and manage Alerts directly within your Creator Dashboard here on Twitch. You can use them in tandem with the alerts you love and already have set up with your third-party broadcasting software; however, we've expanded our system to offer not just classic alerts like subs, follows and cheering, but also Alerts for hype trains, raids, goals, and charity. On top of this, we've added brand new features like Interactive Resubs, which can be tailored to provide different visual and audio options for users to pick when sharing their resub anniversary message. We've…

136 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

234 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Relevant Update  ·  Ana responded

Hi again all,

We have another update regarding Twitch’s Alerts. Now, you can set up integrations with Streamlabs, Throne, Crowd Control, and StreamElements, to bring select third-party events they provide to your Activity Feed to help you recognize all the additional ways your community supports you (such as through tipping, merch purchases, etc.).

Help highlight your community’s contributions and celebrate them all in one place, with your own flair by tapping into the customization options for your Alerts in the Creator Dashboard.

This is just the beginning! We'd love to hear what other third party streaming tools you'd like deeper Twitch integrations with, please share them with us via link.twitch.tv/UVAlerts or http://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/924712/suggestions/47507177.

3. We've updated the Analytics layout to make the data streamers need easier to find with intuitive pages that are designed to answer the questions streamers have when visiting analytics pages. With this design update, we'll also begin rolling out new and improved data with education to help you put your analytics to action.

Read more about what we're working on building in analytics here https://twitch.app.link/A9Y1X5rKPub and share your new ideas and feedback with us below!

130 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Being able to personalize moderator and VIP badges could be a great addition to give originality to the channels and with the logos related to their channel.

113 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently users can be given the role of either Editor or Moderator. These roles either give too much permission (editor role), too little permission (moderator) or don't provide permission for certain things at all.

I would propose updated roles (including new ones) that would give streamers more freedom and ease in choosing people in helping them manage their channel.

New roles:

• Stream Manager/Admin: same as current Editor permissions (replace current Editor role - rename)

• Editor: upload videos, download past VODs, reviewing, searching, sorting, and deleting (including mass deleting) clips, setting channel clipping permissions, ability to add markers and all the…

109 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The dashboard when Live, should have a transitions option to switch the screen from your live gameplay, to a simple be right back page or a stream starting soon page .twitch already has a section where when you go offline it will pop up on the viewers page .why not add this feature right to the dashboard ,I use the dashboard feature on my laptop to keep up with my chats it would be the easiest transition there. Keep in mind I stream on console and lack the OBS features that are offered with streaming on pc.

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. não estou conseguindo achar o meu canal na própria aba de pesquisa da plataforma, aparece todos os outro canais menos o meu, sendo que antes disso acontecer eu estava no topo quando pesquisava meu nome. poderiam me dar uma explicação?

94 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Could there be an implementation of notifications when threshold of $100 is reached to allow Twitch Affiliates the ability to see when / around when they would receive their sub and bit money made?

94 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sometimes when live your pc will have to restart for some game's anti-cheats but you don't want to restart your stream or send out a new notification or create a new vod.

It would be really cool to be able to have a button on the dashboard to manually toggle disconnect protection while you restart pc/obs or swap to a different streaming device.

90 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I know you guys have been "working" on this, but the views not counting for small streamers is crippling. I'm currently trying to get Affiliate status and it feels like every single time I start making progress, your servers/algorithms ***** me over and knock me back down again. I have friends that watch regularly and it had been counting their views... now I'm about to breach 2.2 views and because the system is not counting their views, I'm going to get knocked back down below 2.1 again. It's very frustrating that your system isn't more reliable than this. I love…

88 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

49 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please add the ability to have a random alert play if multiple alerts match the parameters. For instance, setting up 3 variants for follow alerts, and a random one of those will play.
    Currently variants are listed in priority order, so only the top one will ever play.

75 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Affiliates and Partners should have access to a clear description of how much they have earned within a payment period (not up until the current date) . As it is, the payout portal only lists if you have hit the threshold for payout ("$100+") and does not clearly state how much will be paid out to the streamer. RE: "The revenue dashboard on the Channel Analytics page is an estimate and not a final settlement for payout": there should be a final settlement statement before payouts are made. Creators deserve clear insights into their earnings, and not estimates and random…

69 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. So, ads are the same for everyone regardless of their role (non-subscribers).

The streamer should have a toggleable option to enable less intrusive ads for moderators: Ads that show as either a constant banner ad or something similar to make up for some/any potential lost revenue vs traditional ads.

That way mods can remain engaged and able to intervene quickly to a situation if needed. Intrusive ads basically deafen and partially blind the mods until they're over. I think this could be handled better.

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Being able to allow Editor access to the new Twitch Alerts system would be huge. This will help manage the feature and fix this up without locking it all to the streamers workflow alone.

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Já consegui fazer tudo que foi pedido para ser um afiliado, porem a conquista não atualiza me impedindo de ser um afiliado, por favor, corrijam esse bug

66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

38 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bring back Views from Channels & Views from Outside Twitch in Stream Summary. As a smaller streamer, these were really helpful to understand where my views were coming from. They have recently been removed stating: "A detailed breakdown will be available once there are more views."

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Pretty self explanatory - on the dashboard for a user, where it displays "Currently hosting X", include a timer for how long the current host has been on. Apart from helping to not exceed the limit of three hosts per half hour, it would be useful for me to know how long a channel has been hosted, to determine whether or not to choose a new channel to host. Thanks!

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. As an editor, I want a tool to mute audio portions on VODs & still let them expire over time.
    It would be fantastic if I could go back to VODs and mute small portions for privacy if someone slips on a real name or too specific personal information or someone on their voice chat says something inappropriate that violates the rules.
    I don't want to highlight the entire video all around it in different portions to save it & lose visual content.
    It's an epic pain to have to download the entire VOD, mute it in my own software,…

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Similar desktop experience for mobile, as to review stats, subscribe, etc.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have idea to create rating system for acquired achievements that can promote new streamers with new potential viewers and followers. With each level each streamer have oppotunity to upgrade their auditory. That can motivate new streamers for making more and more streams more often then now)

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?