Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. [b]Você criou o número máximo de coleções: 100
    Para criar uma nova coleção, exclua uma coleção existente do seu canal.
    Dica: tente combinar duas coleções ou excluir as coleções com baixa contagem de visualizações.[/b]
    It's the awful alert when the limit is reached,I want collections for ALL games who I'm streamed not for only one or another game because most of them haves much parts and I like organization in my channel,please remove this not necessary limit nor Youtube haves any much absurd in it's playlists after all -.-

13 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Collections  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. atm the description in the description-box is cut in the half of the length of the box. The text should dynamically fill the description box in the length.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. View requirement is fine but maybe modify the clip per week requirement? Not all streamers have a regular schedule and may not always stream a decent amount every week, or a streamer with a regular schedule might take a week off streaming.

My suggestion is to change it so 3-4 clips created anytime during the month that accumulate at least 50 views combined will award this badge instead to continue to recognize engaged viewers.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. On clips, the list gets long with content we enjoy from our channel to others. It would be really nice to delete the ones that mean nothing anymore. It would help us keep it clean and organized.

Talking about organizaion, adding categories that you can named yourself would be amazing. Whether you want to keep a collection of your own or another specifc streamer. This would be a good way to bring all the videos that you want to keep together.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  Allan Hui responded

Thanks for the feedback. We’re definitely looking into ways for users to better manage the collection of clips. The categories is an interesting idea. Would be curious to see how people vote on this.

5. Since today (April 20th, 2017) or maybe even a few days (haven't used the feature since Monday), whenever I want to upload a thumbnail to one of my uploaded videos, I no preview appears in the thumbnail preview windows. If I want to save the video, I get an error message saying "Missing required parameter crop_x". I didn't check if this also applies to highlights/past broadcasts, but at least on the uploaded videos this error appears no matter how often I try.

Browser: Firefox 53.0 (64 bit)

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A few more sort Options Like "Form new to old" and "sort by Game" maybe an Option to search Clips by title and Game. When a Streamer does have many Clips than its hard to find an older Not so popular Clip

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Twitch recently changed the format for clips and video manager and we noticed that the "Created by" column has been removed from the clips manager... Please bring it back. It was a very useful tool for us because we have so many people in our group and the "created by" column helped us know who was clipping what broadcasts. It's gone now and we want it back.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hello maybe faster processing of videos after the upload...
    Maybe it is an bug...I dont know but I think it is really slow processing

greetings!

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. When accidentally clicking on Clip or hitting Alt-X, a clip is created immediately even when just closing the tab without clicking "save". We only can modify start and end time.

There should be an option to cancel the clip creation.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Making highlight clips for downloading from Past Broadcasts, but not publish clips on your video feed. Can download different clips and but them together as one to upload video section. (with video editing software/site video editor not needed)

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. YouTube lets you use the mouse wheel to change the player volume.

I'd like Twitch to duplicate this functionality.

Users should be able to hover over the player controls to show them then use the mouse wheel, when hovering over the volume slider to increase/decease volume

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I cant upload videos..i click on video producer..i don't see that 'up arrow' button i used to see when i wanted to upload a video..is there a limit to upload videos? i already got like 77 videos..i keep on refreshing thinking its my net issue but i don't think it is..is that option moved somewhere?

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. When someone posts a clip in chat and maybe you want to take a look later, an Add To My Clips (or Save Copy, or similar) button would be nice.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I'm using the Collections tab as a way to add a single playlist/video collection for every game I've played on Twitch. After adding my 100th Collection, I can't add a 101st Collection. There's no on-screen error, I just click "New collection", type the name and click Create, and nothing happens. Is it intended that we are limited to 100 Collections? If so, I think the limit should be advertised, and there should be a visible error when trying to add the 101st collection. Thanks!

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Either an animated GIF, PNG or MP4 that can loop on repeat, or on play button, while channel is offline

An old feature that may or may not exist in a similar capacity is rebroadcasting on repeat from the existing video library (not 100% sure if that still exists)

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Adding a parameter to let us request clips by views (by default) or by creation time. (And so we can easily get the last clip and also classify clips by date)

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I would love a way to sort clips by the user whom clipped it.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I am unsure if this is intentional, but when you highlight a VOD you now have to wait for each highlight to finish processing to add a description or change its title or game.

This has only been the case for about a month; before that you could add a description while a highlight was processing no problem.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Twitch, so far I'm loving the overall experience, and I think you guys do a tremendous job of listening to your community and incorporating said community feedback.

That said, there is one aspect of Twitch that bothers me right now.

I'm a gamer, and play a variety of games, namely first-person-shooters and open-world games. I like to organize all my game uploads into collections by game title. It would be nice if I could upload thumbnails featuring the game art for each collection.

Can we please get thumbnail support for collections, allowing us to add some personality to our collections?…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I love the new addition of the top clips of the day/week/month/all time but I would love even more if I was able to select to show clips only from random date and time to random date and time as maybe back then some interesting streams or my favorite streamers were live etc. etc. Would make it even greater experience atleast for me if that's possible.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?