Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

625 results found

1. I would love to have a mod I trust edit a clip for me and export it to YouTube or tiktok.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When the broadcaster is reviewing a past broadcast in the Highlighter it would be helpful to be able to create clips from that screen as well.

Currently you need to Watch the past broadcast (Or publish it, then watch), move to the desired timestamp and then create your clip.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Would be nice to be able to select a frame from the vod preview as a thumbnail for the video.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add an option to have your messages not show up on VODS.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I've noticed over the last couple of years the Clips viewer experience on the decline as different changes to the UI are implemented. This experience is based on browsing with Chrome on desktop PC and with the iOS client as viewed on a tablet.

Visiters to new channels are almost certainly going to want to look at the most popular clips.

• Old experience: Whether the channel was online or offline there was always a Clips link directly on the channel landing page.
    • Current experience: If the channel is offline you have to go to Videos, use the drop-down list to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I believe that twitch should have a feature where content creators could upload a playlist to twitch that plays on their stream and users have an option to adjust the content creators volume and the musics volume. I find that when I’m watching a stream streamers often have their music either too loud, too quiet, or it’s just not my type of music. This would cause users to interact more with a stream in which they simply don’t like the music.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Let users be able to hide their names from clips but, add the options for creators and mods to delete clips and ban users temporary or permanently.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Edit clips for vertical video formats and share to social media tiktok and reels (facebook and instagram)

I noticed that this feature was included but only for youtube Shorts, but this integration for tiktok and reels from Facebook/instagram would be great

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When Editor views the Clips page of the Creator Dashboard for the streamer of which they are an Editor, the "Clips I've Created" view shows list of clips the streamer has created. This is a list of clips the streamer has created on other channels, so the language "Clips I've Created" is incorrect and causes confusion to the person with Editor role.
    It should say "Clips [Streamer Name] Created". I feel like it used to say that, but I can't remember for sure.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. To avoid overlapping the Game-Display with the Webcam-Video, it would be cool to see the Streamer's Webcam in a separate video player placed above the Chat. During ads, the stream can continue to play in the separate video player.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like to request the ability to pause a video using the space bar, without having to click the video to make the window active. I multitask while watching a VOD. For example, I may be scrolling through the chat window, looking at the streamer's list of videos, or switching to other tabs while listening to the video. On YouTube, I am able to pause the video simply by hitting the space bar, no matter where my focus is on the page. However, on Twitch, I am only able to pause the video if I first actively click the…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am trying to develop my stream by discovering ways of generating ad revenue, and I would like to view the Ad Stats feature while watching various popular streams here on Twitch, but whenever I try to activate/pull up the Ad Stats window, no information is displayed. Can you fix this???

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Currently the format for URLs of clips are as following:
    https://clips.twitch.tv/WordWordWordWordWord-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This doesn't show which channel the clip is on, and it causes issues when you want to filter URLs on your stream.

I want to filter URLs, except URLs to my content. That is currently not possible for Twitch-clips.

I suggest a new format of the following:
    https://clips.twitch.tv/Username/...

This way I could allow all links that are "twitch.tv/ponponthebonbon" and reject all other links.

And if this change would be applied, I would also not mind it if the five words were removed. They make links long and unwieldy…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The new clip editor distorts audio, making it over modulated.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The new vertical clip editor needs more features. Some examples would be, different shapes for the camera box and being able to maneuver the placement of the items in the clip. Everything currently looks too big while the gameplay itself is too small.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. As an editor and channel manager, it would be extremely convenient to be able to edit Clip Titles from the Clip Manager page. As an editor, I click the "clip that" button from the Creator Dashboard extremely often. It would be so useful to be able to edit the clip titles after-the-fact, because as of now creating a clip on the fly automatically sets the title as the stream title. As you can imagine, going through 20 clips with the exact same title is time consuming.

Not only would it help as an editor, but it would also help with…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Ana responded

As a channel manager, do you mean streamer? If not, I definitely see the need for what you are suggesting. I want to leave your feedback on its own for further consideration (from the editor perspective), but I do have two ideas for you that I think might be worth supporting that also address the different issues you have highlighted:

- https://twitch.uservoice.com/redirect/suggestions/40125406

- http://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/923368/suggestions/33356122

Thanks for your feedback!

17. The volume control when using Chrome for the twitch web application has a bug with what % volume you can select. Super minor, but specific numbers can not be selected. 8% 25% 42% 58% 75%, small bug fix for someone

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It'd be nice to disable auto-play on Front Page videos. Just had the experience where I went to twitch.tv and the sound blasted in my ears, lol. Not the biggest deal in the world, but it would be nice to have the option to disable auto-play.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The clip editor has helped save some time, mostly with formatting, but I feel that it lacks some crucial factors. like some, I add custom graphics to the clips, one being a animated pop up of my channel name that I had created in after effects, its simple and that's all I add, with the occasional subtitle.

currently as it stands, the formatting and instant upload to YouTube are the pros, but not being able to go further is what is currently holding this feature back from being even more useful

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bien cuando creas un clip y le dices que quieres poner tu nick, te lo pone siempre en horizontal, bien os recomiendo que pongáis más de una posición, por ejemplo a la izquierda girado 90 grados sólo con el nombre sin más añadidos, o que el propio streamer suba una marca de agua que se pueda poner en la posición que el mismo quiera, no creo que sea tan difícil de implementar y a muchos les puede gustar la idea de personalizar su marca de agua en la posición que ellos quieran.

Saludos y espero os guste mi sugerencia.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 31 32
  • Don't see your idea?