Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

629 results found

1. It would be cool if you can sync the streams. Either from the streamer or viewer.
    If, for example, 4 streamers play something together, you could watch everyone at the same time. Would be a cool novelty, which has never been possible before.
    As an example Amoung Us: You could see where everyone is at the exact time, which would be cool for other moderation games as well.
    If there is a difference of 10-20 seconds between the streams, it is not possible to follow several at the same time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hello,
    I've been using youtube since 2006.But I am not satisfied at all. I'm sick of attacks from troll/bot/spam accounts. My Youtube Channel has received ridiculous penalties many times. And just the other day, a new one was added to it.
    How long will the twitch platform be content with live broadcasts? Isn't it time to upload offline Videos and end the reign of sites like youtube?
    I want to move hundreds of videos on my youtube channel to Twitch platform.
    My expectation from Twitch Developers is to allow video broadcasting on this platform as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would love to be able to auto export my VODs to YouTube. I know it's a 3rd party platform and we already have a way to export manually but a auto export feature would save time!

Maybe have it have "general settings" where you can public/private the VOD or just have it automatic upload to private on YouTube if setup by the streamer!

Just an idea
    Vaughn

111 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Exports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would really like it if twitch would include our stream titles, vod title, and clip titles in the sites meta description so it shows up in (close to real time) google search.

I recently browsed a stream on Trovo live and found that they do in real time syncing with google search twitch does not.

By even reverse searching twitch stream titles nothing shows up in google search, this is frustrating.

I would also like to be able to search in twitch for stream/clip,vod titles and have them show up in a search results page.

please add this

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A falta de fazer as reprises sem precisar usar o obs faz uma falta muito grande isso ajuda a galera que não poder acompanhar nossos horarios poder acompanhar nos horarios que a gente avisaria sobre as reprises

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reruns  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. i think we should be able to do reruns again they are useful and helpful to small streamers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reruns  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Twitch needs a stripped back youtube-esque library section for creators to upload their stream vods or edited videos. Most creators use youtube to upload their past and current content, however the trend im seeing recently is that most genuine creators are fed up with youtubes algorithms and minority of toxic members spreading hate and hurtful comments. If Twitch could create this idea i think it would revolutionize their platform and they would be able to somewhat compete with youtube for content creation. Thanks for listening to my idea.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When streaming for the first time twitch should ask you if you want to add it as a VOD. If yes then it should bring you to settings so you set it as a VOD after streaming.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When reading chat messages on VODs, scrubbing through the vod shows only the chat messages after the point where you scrub to. Would love to have previous chat messages stay while scrubbing through the vod the same way that feature works on desktop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Would be handy to allow editors to edit the clips in general, but allowing the original viewer that clipped the clip to retain credit. Example: Maybe the clip has a cuts off a sentence mid-through, so moving the in/out point by a few frames would just clean up the clip.

Some clips I come across are really well done but no catchy title. Adding a title as an editor or broadcaster makes the clip more promotion-friendly when used on third party sites or in Discord.

Currently the only option is to create a new clip of the same content and…

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When a bottom of player ad is loaded it makes selecting the source setting unusable as the options are covered by the ad on the oprea gx browser havent checked others

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hi. How can we block a streaming or video uploaded to Twitch to a single country? Geoblocking. Best Regards

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The thumbnail preview for scrubbing through vods is so inaccurate, and it sucks to use for people that need to find specific points in vods.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Would be nice if we can monitore our audio from streams.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We need A A.I that doesnt drop frames or even run on your system. that can actually make good non Copyright music Reels and Clips like ATHENASCOPE did. I know FPS streamers have to agree if you use to use them. If ther is something out there im missing please jimreynoldssr DM me or lmk... i honestly dont know if thats not allowed if its not i apologize in advance. but please leave my feedback

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Implement a system that automatically uploads the Top Clips of the week (<7days) in a Twitch Story (similar to Instagram Story) - of course the Streamer has the ability to adjust the shown clips if necessary, but the initial upload is done by the system.

Short Pro's:
    - This enables viewers who can't spend several hours on Twitch to stay up to date about what happened recently in his/her favourite Twitch streams (they can easily browse through Twitch Stories without spending too much time)
    - Celebrate key moments with the community once again
    - Highlight the viewer who clipped it…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Transforms VODs into IPFS, they will never be deleted and with nft.storage you can upload files with 31GiBs or use ipfs.io 👍

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When a streamer (low latency mode enabled) has momentary internet problems, it increases the delay significantly for the rest of the stream. One solutions is to restart the stream, but then you will have separate vods and spam extra notifications for users.
    So, ideally we would have a option on streamers dashboard to reconnect to da serves and fix the delay. I imagine it will stall the stream for couple of seconds and not something you would want to use unless you have to, but still would be much better then restarting.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. This is more item for a developer team but it impacts my personal experience.

When I watch streams on my Mac in Safari or any other browser, it shows a time on touch-bar that seems to overload my laptop and it literally starts boiling and dying extra fast (probably due to calculation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'd like to know how long a stream has been going when in my following or browsing, etc. It would just make it a lot easier to pick who to watch if I knew if they were ending soon.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?