Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1135 results found

1. Die Streamer die mit Musik ihren Stream untermalen könnten einen kleinen Prozentsatz ihrer Einkünfte abtreten. Klein deshalb weil die Streamer Werbung für die Künstler machen. Ich spielte gerne Musik von unbekannten Interpreten ab. Es ist für mich eine Win/Win-Situation. Ich kann in meinem Stream eine bestimmte Stimmung erzeugen und die Zuschauer auf die Künstler mit ihrer Musik aufmerksam machen. Der Zuschauer kauft den Titel vielleicht später und die Rechteinhaber verdienen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Warum wird Glücksspiel an Slot Automaten geduldet gerade bei Streamern wie Knossi wo sich on Stream 90% Minderjährige tummeln....zudem wohnt er in NRW und nicht in Schleswig Holstein ☝️

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. "The vast majority of our creators don’t have recorded music as a part of their streams"
    I'd like to know the data this claim is based on.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Twitch should implement better reporting tools, starting with no longer requiring you to either report from within your channel or from their channel. For example, if reporting due to behaviors off-platform or reporting off-stream after gathering information to make the report rather than interrupt the flow of your own content, it's a bad experience to have to go their channel. If the person being reported is a streamer themselves, then that also forces someone to have to see that person's stream content or potentially live content in order to make a report, and because many people tend to wait to…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hi guys, I'm new here but i'm quite angry for what happened just now to a friend of mine. She started streaming a few months ago and she is giving her all to provide her little audience with a fun, polite and interactive experience. Despite her devotion to these principles, some users in 2020 still enjoy entering chats in group only to flame, spam racist stuff and other forms of hate. I get that in some ways you can manage your chat to prevent this stuff to happen but for small streamers it's kinda hard to manage on their own.…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I’ve tried to triple check my clarity. Can I get in trouble for singing a copyrighted song if I use nothing like the music, original voice, etc? Just musicless karaoke style?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We get the initial notice that we've made a report and that's great. What we don't have is any resolution. We are left in the dark as to any actions or if the report was even looked at.
    It would be nice to have a follow up email letting us know that someone has at least read the report and acted (even inaction) ala the vague wrap up email.

"Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We've initiated an investigation based on the information that you provided and we'll take appropriate action based on our findings. Please note…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. COD Warzone oyununa başladım fakat telif sebebiyle videom sessize alınmış. oyunu açarken çıkan bir ses bu telife takılacaksa oynamamak lazım destek rica ediyorum

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. For 9 months I have been reporting someone who has been harassing me over and over with NO response from Twitch. When will there be a real system in place to protect streamers??

This person has made numerous accounts with usernames that have shared personal information including my phone number, addresses, and names of family members. I have reported, banned, blocked, and had my MODs do the same, but nothing has ever been done on Twitch's end.

If others are going through this, I want to hear about it and what Twitch is going to do to help those of…

285 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. You created an amazing tool to resolve 95% of DMCA issues and decided to lock it behind Soundtrack by Twitch?? Why? If you give us the ability to tie an application(s) (Example: chrome for spotify/youtube etc.., or even a media player for local audio) to the "remove from vod" obs plugin, there would be no music from anywhere (except from in games) in any vods. Why is the DMCA chaos not solved already with this? Seems like a MAJOR oversite or this is just a way for you to try and push your Soundtrack by Twitch software by holding this…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Over a year ago at Twitchcon 2019, twitch discussed and spoke about how when people are suspended or banned, that they would put in methods, procedures and other resources so that if someone did indeed get suspended from twitch, then they would be informed of their misdoings that led to them being punished.

Its been over a year, and while we are living in the 'rona era, that still doesn't excused that even before it existed, there was barely any signs that any of these were put into place. The only thing we got was a council that had controversy…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hello, this is CuppOfCocoa. A few months back, I sent a message to support asking if playing original video game music (for example, having Mario music playing in the background) is safe for DMCA, but the response was that there was not enough information available to give the answer. A friend of mine said that it should be safe, because if you were to be playing that video game (Mario) and streaming it, you would be having the original video game music on stream anyway; I wanted to see if there was new information/an official answer on this (Nintendo might…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Amazon, which owns Twitch, has their own music service. IIRC there is also an extension that allows Amazon Prime Members to share their currently playing Amazon Music lists with other Amazon Prime members. What would the feasibility of allowing Amazon Music Prime members to share their currently playing lists with everyone like the Watch Parties?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. В русскоговорящем сообществе есть проблема с правилами твича, постоянные запреты сильно сказываются на свободе мысли. Множество моих знакомых стримеров не могут высказывать то что они чувствуют. Например когда люди играют в КС, Доту, и другие соревновательные игры, временами хотят высказать свои мысли по поводу своих "товарищей по команде" или своих противников, но следуя новым правилам твича они будут вынуждены говорить фразы звучащие как "сударь вы совершаете ошибку приобретая рапиру!" или "вам не стоило покупать AWP поскольку вероятность его потерять крайне велика!", мне кажется в условиях реального матча, не возможно выражаться так же. Стоит учесть что
    не совсем культурные выражения по…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. DMCA safe music options are all well and good, but is Twitch seeking any partnerships with Amazon Music, Spotify or similar services to offer streamers a way to use popular music while streaming? I know that I, for one, would be willing to pay a reasonable fee and run a bot that announced the song that is playing to provide a convenient link back to where my audience could purchase the track from the rights holder. There's money to be made here, and satisfaction to be had by viewers. Not to mention exposure for artists and rights holders.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I’ve been told that the system can work both automatically based on thresholds of reports submitted and can be manually applied to channels. Is this true?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Does twitch have a policy or company benefit for members of the trust and safety team to deal with desensitization in regard to some of the awful content that is reviewed on a daily basis?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here