Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1129 results found

1. Why should we have to delete the thousands of memories we have made in each other’s streams I feel personally that this is something that you just drop on us we now have to spend however long to get back our memories or re make commands

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. There needs t be some kind of leniency for people who receive DMCA strikes due to in-game music. We should not be forced to play games without music due to an overreaching rule by the greedy music companies.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. several channels seem to have inflated views by embedding their channels on wiki sites or other websites with high traffic. Are there any plans to address this so they don't skew the numbers for certain categories of games?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Twitch needs an algorithm similar to tiktok or YouTube to reccomend creators to viewers based on analytics. To improve visibility and exposure for new content creators. Also we need an appeal process for dmca and other reportable offenses such as offensive and racially insensitive languages. Its not uncommon for other player in game to use such language or have loud music coming in through their microphones. Conduct not originating from the creator should not be grounds for community guidlines violations.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'm from the south and see a good amount of Dixie's still flying. Wouldn't do it myself, but I respect those who do and know they are good people. Believe it or not, the flag is a symbol of regional pride and heritage, and is in NO WAY the racist hate symbol that you and others inside the progressive orthodoxy see it as. Unilaterally painting it as such and ignoring the reality on the ground, what it actually means to the people living here, is just wrong. It's an inspirational symbol to fight for what you believe in, and all…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. A lot of my reports are a big deal because the same 3 people keep harassing and telling terrible things to a child that is in my stream. And they go about there way to follow said child to streams to harass. What will be done so this doesn't happen in the future.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I currently share the Gospel message on twitch through gaming in Fortnite. I've been banned TWICE for "harrasment" If I have concent from the other party to talk about the Bible or my religion, why is it considered "harrassment". Also, how do you plan on addressing the persecution Christians face on your platform, for holding a belief that is contrary to the LGBTQ community.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I was indefinitely banned almost 18+ months ago and followed the appropriate appeal steps and was never given a decision or explanation for why I was banned. Is Twitch ever going to address their moderation, banning procedure or appeals process?

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Twitch should offer a more in-depth mental health section that not only focuses on streamer health (i.e. suicide prevention/depression) but also the streamer/follower relationship. Offering resources for those who do not understand that the streamer cannot always respond/ may not share the same feelings as the viewer. Essentially, we need a "how to use Twitch in a healthy, responsible manner" section, to educate all parties involved.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Twitch's changes to acceptable content this year explicitly created different rules for male and female streamers. Where can we start a dialog about what kind of message this sends to both women and those who objectify/dismiss female streamers?

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Some of us smaller streamers and even the bigger streamers. We like to play some chilled music but with DMCA we cannot do that anymore and we have to rely on just normal game sound. And sometimes the music in the game in poo poo an we do not like it. So that is why we have our own list of music. So anyway we can fix this?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It’d be great if we could plug in a youtube link into a DMCA checker and see if its DMCA approved. People tell me lofi songs are ok while others dont! Pretty confusing!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Whats the point of the clip feature if we have to delete them cause of dmca

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Brought music clips with license and still get claims. How can that be and why does it not know?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The new harassment policy sounds lovely. But, how can we be sure Twitch will actually enforce it? Many of us have experienced harassment from viewers as well as creators (hateful raids, etc) and nothing has ever been done. How can we trust you’re going to do something now?

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. we as creators should be able to appeal or submit a ticket to keep our VODS up.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hey Twitch i have a question for you. Since DMCA as taken advantage like others and including myself that uses Twitch Soundtrack. Should Twitch add a feature where broadcasters can sign up for music license to play that music on the stream. I think this great idea for Twitch! Thanks being platform throughout my two years streaming!
    Twitch Affliate,
    NoahTheGamer808tv

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The new policy seems very unclear as to if certain symbols will be allowed on stream when present in video games or represented in the proper historical context in lectures, presentations, and display. As a student of history, I quite enjoy games that are set in historical time periods and go to great lengths to keep the setting accurate. However, games about the American Civil War, WWII, etc. will contain symbols such as the Confederate Battle Flag and the Nazi swastika. I also enjoy being able to use props when I deliver a monthly historical lecture/presentation about various topics, including…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Will you, right now in public, make a commitment to protect streamers who are acting in good faith who get hit with DMCA notices?

Look at Github and what they committed to within a very short time after youtube-dl was taken down earlier this year. They are protecting their creators rather than treating them like criminals. Can Twitch do the same?

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?