Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1135 results found

1. One of my biggest DMCA concerns is having to delete an entire VOD because of a few minutes of music. Is Twitch working on a way to cut out specific parts of VODs so that we don't have to sacrifice the entire stream?

298 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

10 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. предлагаю разрешить стримить только лицам достигшим 18-летия.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be nice if when you time out, ban or delete a message a report button shows up next to the users name. As a moderator I would like there to be an easier way to report a users message to Twitch.
    Currently when ever you time out, ban or delete a message (using the Mod Icons that show up when the “Show Mod Icons“ setting is enabled) the user receives the punishment and the delete message button disappears no matter what punishment you give. It would be nice if when a message is deleted there is a report…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. it happens too much on this platform, streamers like sodapoppin directly insult viewers claiming his viewers are "retards and losers"
    well, its not pleasant experience hearing those things and if someone is disabled in someway might even feel sad or depressed hearing it

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. botar quais musicas tem copy pra ajudar a quem nao sabe

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. you should make a list of non copyrighted music we can use in our streams and start buying copyrighted music that is frequently used.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Caught a multiple day ban from one of your bots or mods that hasn't read a dictionary. Niggardly is not offensive, Niggle is not offensive. The list is not very long because you can carry small dictionaries on your phone, with a thesaurus and MULTIPLE dictionary and thesaurus apps. Go poach the DND and Warhammer streams and ban every single streamer and any people using dialogue containing "niggle". But you won't, because the community will be more than one person you decided to squelch. I have zero intent to purchase bulk subs for fans for however long this ban goes…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. There is a bug I've seen a few dozen times where a user will be banned in a channel without ever having talked in it or, more importantly, without a record of a ban occurring from any moderators. These bans are always on 7/25/2019, at 4:39 PM, and are often done by someone who wasn't a moderator of the channel at the time. Unbanning these users works as normal, but they need to request an unban or we can't fix anything - meaning we have no idea how widespread this issue is.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. For the DMCA / copyright issue, you can agree with youtube somehow and open a bar above the chat (temporary). This bar can be a place behind the song that the broadcaster wants, just like twitch's relationship with the prime video, where we can control the sound ourselves or turn off the song. In this area, the first question is whether the broadcaster can play the song they want in the background, and we have two options: "play" or "not". When you press yes play, let the song play in the back and add to the number of views of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have 100% rights to my album.
    I want my album to be have no restrictions when it comes to twitch streamers playing it. This is not an "idea" this is a statement and because Twitch will not allow me to email them I am posting this statement here.

My album is: Good Ol Triple - Meet The Outlaw

I hereby allow all Twitch streamers from this moment forward to play my music LIVE on Twitch without any monies allocated to me and without any streamers banned for playing my music.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow us to upload our music licenses to our twitch account so we cannot get DMCA'd for music we have been given permission to use or have created our selves any more. At the very least it would expedite disputing a DMCA in most cases...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hello. Last night we were streaming and someone send us 1000 bot at least. We don't want to have them follow us so what can we do? Thank you for your time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow us to upload the license proof for rights to play or the CC Attribution playlist for music before a stream, so we don't get muted or a copyright strike. I got muted today for music I played was CC Attrib from an artist I am a patron for and they release all their music that way. I would be happy to give you my playlist and if applicable upload proof that what I play is ok to do so. The current system is super frustrating.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. sometimes bots or maybe some random report could get an account banned. seems like out of nowhere, but the community wants to help for appeal but what if they arent getting heard? what if they were just brushed under the rug and not looked upon? how serious are things being taken into account? What is one streamer to All of Twitch?

The Community should be able to help the streamer push for an appeal, push to be seen, to be noticed. Answers need answering, we are all people too, Small streamers, big streamers, we should be equal for support. But…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Making it so banning will remove the persons follow. Maybe make it so if they have been banned for over 30 minutes it auto removes the follow and blocks them from following again. Maybe also putting a little notification that shows up in their notifications that they have been removed from following ( username ) due to a recent ban in that stream. Then it would have a timer with the amount of time left before they can ask for an unban request and if accepted regains their follow age.

Thanks in advance for looking at this , LinoYeen

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. For quite a while now, I have seen too many people smoking/vaping publicly on Twitch.
    I have to keep adding them to the "Not interested section as it's REALLY uncomfortable. I have a friend who smokes, but whenever my friend does, he ALWAYS turns of his camera.
    People who watch those streams could end up smoking/vaping too from following the streamers footsteps. I mean, children at the age of 13 could be watching them and get the wrong ideas. Please change it so it is more balanced and safer.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How do I even represent the Moderator Assessment System?
    Click on the nick, a number of buttons appear - it is a score system from 0 to 10 and a comment from the viewer, the higher the moderator rating in the global moderator list, the list itself will be displayed on the main screen as a button "Moderator Rating," the more frequent the streamer channel will be, (on which you are the moderator), be displayed in the recommended ones, and the same with a 30% chance to appear on the main screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Why are people allowed to join multiple Teams? What does one Team have to do with another Team and streamers on disconnected Teams with higher viewers push Team-Related viewers to the bottom.

At least restrict members to 3 Teams at most and they must be related in some way.

I saw a streamer streaming a Fall Guys contest and it was a top streamer on Hear Support Network; totally not related but if the contest is doing a stream to support heart health its okay and how is Twitch going to manage these relationships to insure continuity. Playing Fall Guys…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here