Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1138 results found

1. How do I even represent the Moderator Assessment System?
    Click on the nick, a number of buttons appear - it is a score system from 0 to 10 and a comment from the viewer, the higher the moderator rating in the global moderator list, the list itself will be displayed on the main screen as a button "Moderator Rating," the more frequent the streamer channel will be, (on which you are the moderator), be displayed in the recommended ones, and the same with a 30% chance to appear on the main screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Why are people allowed to join multiple Teams? What does one Team have to do with another Team and streamers on disconnected Teams with higher viewers push Team-Related viewers to the bottom.

At least restrict members to 3 Teams at most and they must be related in some way.

I saw a streamer streaming a Fall Guys contest and it was a top streamer on Hear Support Network; totally not related but if the contest is doing a stream to support heart health its okay and how is Twitch going to manage these relationships to insure continuity. Playing Fall Guys…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Clips using Bensound songs (which is a royalty free music site) are getting auto removed. This shouldn't be happening! I even have a license for use of music on Twitch and they're still getting auto removed. https://bensound.com/licensing

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Apply the principle of presumption of innocence, as every respectable legal system does. Why, after a copyright claim, do you immediately take down videos or parts of the content or even ban the streames, thus automatically siding with the claimant? Youtube and other services doing this does not make it in any way right. Consider first giving the streamers a reasonable period to defend themselves, and only following on any action after the streamer has been heard and did not make a compelling case for themselves. This will have the benefit of not making you look like so much of…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It is unfair to expect that individuals will be able to handle the copyright requirements for streaming all over the world, "it would be next to impossible for an individual DJ to clear the rights needed globally to stream a mix. This is not the fault of artists or labels. It’s down to the platforms"
    Please follow the example from the Mixcloud platform. I think Amazon is big enough to be able to handle this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. An app to guide your desktop audio output through so it can be deleted without also removing the microphone output, so we can allow for the creations of clips again without fear of DMCA strikes on clips and VODS while maintaining the streamers speech. Just like "Soundtrack for Twitch" but without the forced 'royalty free music'. basically a way to mute/remove desktop audio from Vods/clips.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Put a label on what's ok to stream in the game and what's not

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. You are experiencing a backlash regarding your nonsensical attire rules because you are so out of touch. Drop them, modern platforms must be the bastions of free expression and not support outrageous suppression of expression.

The only restriction necessary to comply with general law is that no one under the age of 18 is allowed to expose themselves in a ****** manner. You might try to restrict content to underage users but frankly, those users interested in such content will get it and it will not appeal to those not interested. Those interested in such content are merely expressing their…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Is playing a live youtube feed directly via youtube or with a "bot" in "Discord" considered as pre-recorded/copyright as well? Or using in-game music, because you did pay for the game and all it's content.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When choosing what game you're about to stream on Twitch, it would be easy if Twitch could start keeping track of or have a record of which (major) games will copy strike their in-game music or sounds. Having to accept a checkbox stating 'this game does not allow streaming of its in-game music' would really be beneficial and stop hundreds of strikes from happening in the first place.
    If streamers knew before hand and had to accept immediately-muted VODs for those games, it would probably save a lot of time on everyone's end.
    If you accept the box, your VOD…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Do what Google does to protect Youtube instead of bending over and giving up your content creators to bots or overzealous music producers. Until you do I'm just going to watch Youtube streams

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Plug-in that pops up on stream window with what song is being played and where it can be purchased.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I got a muted section of video recently due to music Fallout 76 creates all by itself, legally in game. How can I defend against that! If I stream my favorite game and someone has the in game radio on, Twitch algorithms will think its DMCA strike time and if this happens one or two more times I will lose my account. Again all for in game music! I am terrified of losing my beloved twitch account, I have come to truly love it here. I am a cyber refugee of the Great Mixer Debacle and don't always know what…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Acho que quando uma musica possui direitos autorais a gravadora poderia ao invés de fazer uma denuncia colocar a sua marca d água em um canto sobre o conteúdo através de uma ferramenta da Twitch informando que aquele conteúdo e de sua propriedade. Afinal rádios divulgam musica e acho que as lives de Djs também. Eu não recebo nenhum valor pelas minhas lives a não ser a satisfação de meus amigos. Estaria também disposto a repassar 100% dos valores auferidos com anúncios das gravadoras pois não faço lives com interesse financeiro.

I think that when a song has copyright, the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How about giving us a Creator Camp about how to LEGALY play Pop Music,
    dont Start with Monstercat, Streambeats, Pretzel or Soundtrack,
    they have "music" but most of us Speak about Popular Music,
    Katy Perry, Michael Jackson, Korn, and so on, you Know Music that plays in the Radio, most of us aren't intersted in "just random" background music.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Twitch should remove game categories where the game doesn't have a license that explicitly allow streaming of all assets (including in-game music).

This will make it much easier for streamers to know if a game is safe for streaming and put pressure on the game creators and publishers to have such a license.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be a win-win situation for everyone involved if we could buy the music we listen to in streams directly on Amazon. Why can't you just display a buy button for music played on Twitch?

If I listen to something on Twitch, I can't buy it because I don't know the name of the track and the artist and in the chat questions often get lost. You hardly get any information on video requests anyway.

I buy more and more music on Amazon. Amazon now has a large selection of even very small labels. I don't understand why Twitch…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Una aplicación que permita a los viewers activar la canción que quiere el streamer que se escuche pero que en la repetición no quede grabada y solo se oiga la transmisión

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. What is the directive for game ost? I had some of my VoD muted because of the game ost I was playing.

I can undestand when it is a third party song, but a voiceless game soundtrack?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?