Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1129 results found

1. Months ago, I filed for an appeal on another twitch channel I run and I never got a response. There’s no way for me to contact about being updated. Also, when filing the appeal, there was no way for me to attach proof that I had permission from the artist to use their song. So, attachments when filing an appeal needs to be a thing. And again, I never heard back so that part of the one video is still muted despite appeal being filed months ago and having the artist’s permission in writing

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. More details are SPECIFICALLY needed for NO COPYRIGHT SOUNDTRACKS / sounds during streams. A lot of my personal archives and streams get flagged when using songs that have been listed on sources as COPYRIGHT FREE and still get flagged. The same goes for MULTIPLE other channels and something needs to be outlined for this proccess because somewhere, someone is doing something wrong.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Re the recent email Twitch sent out re cover songs, I need the ability to make highlights from UNPUBLISHED VODS!

Otherwise, if i perform even a single cover song, the only way to highlight my originals is to temporarily publish my VOD. Or I can highlight the cover song, then UNPUBLISH it, then EXPORT to YouTube. But this is ridiculous!

DEAR TWITCH, PLEASE ADDRESS THIS URGENT ISSUE!!!

Thanks,
    Hayden

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. So, I did a stream earlier, and I was going back to clip things. And a section was muted as 'copyrighted music' when it was the same thing playing as always. So, I realized that a train had gone by around that time. And the muted section was about the length of time it took the train to pass. So...I'm not sure, but I think the recording thought that was copyrighted music. Just a heads up. Not a complaint, the brief muted part does not ruin anything in the clips I just thought it was worth mentioning. (Edit to add:…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I think if Twitch is going to be taking copyright more seriously moving forward, then they need to include video games in that as well. As it stands, there are many streamers, both partnered and otherwise, profiting off someone else's work without their explicit permission or sponsorship. I know this is an unpopular opinion, but video games should require permission/sponsorship to broadcast just like any other copyrighted material.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add Video Description to Stream Information. In video description, add ability to add licensing information. If user does not have license do not instantly publish VOD, rather request on behalf of and apply asking user to agree to profit sharing of VOD. If user denies then the vod can not be published. Consider this a safe guard. Listing license in video description can also help with Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licensing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why do you have us use Twitch Soundtrack as an approved music source than hit my game stream with a VOD? You approved the music so why may I ask am I and my stream being penalized for it? YOU need to fix this issue ASAP. I've uninstalled the Soundtrack app because of this and will Never use it again.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I'm from the south and see a good amount of Dixie's still flying. Wouldn't do it myself, but I respect those who do and know they are good people. Believe it or not, the flag is a symbol of regional pride and heritage, and is in NO WAY the racist hate symbol that you and others inside the progressive orthodoxy see it as. Unilaterally painting it as such and ignoring the reality on the ground, what it actually means to the people living here, is just wrong. It's an inspirational symbol to fight for what you believe in, and all…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hey Twitch i have a question for you. Since DMCA as taken advantage like others and including myself that uses Twitch Soundtrack. Should Twitch add a feature where broadcasters can sign up for music license to play that music on the stream. I think this great idea for Twitch! Thanks being platform throughout my two years streaming!
    Twitch Affliate,
    NoahTheGamer808tv

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When viewing the viewers log in chat you can see bots like Streamlabs and any other source you have a purpose for. However there are fake accounts that sit in the chat room that are not real viewers. Should be able to flag them for review and have them deleted.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Recentemente no Brasil presenciamos um acontecimento onde um Streamer foi roubado ao vivo em sua casa durante uma transmissão.
    Pensando no acontecido, tive a ideia de sugerir a vocês uma sistema de Segurança para o streamer.
    Através do cadastro no qual todo streamer precisa preencher para ingressar na plataforma Twitch (contendo diversas informações como endereço de onde reside), são informações fundamentais para que as autoridades cheguem ao local o mais rápido possível.
    O sistema é bem simples, basta cada canal de transmissão possuir um "botão de emergência" que aparecerá durante a transmissão.
    Caso algum espectador ative o botão, um membro…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I see a lot of affiliated and partnered streamers using characters from licensed works without permission as their emotes. Emotes should be regulated the same way as anything else – if you don't have permission from the original creator, you can't use it.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. With recent changes to the Twitch channel interface on desktop browser, not only is chat hidden by default when opening the channel, but users can be stuck having chat hidden with no way to get it back easily.

If the user changes their window dimensions in such a way as to prompt Twitch to hide chat, they cannot bring it back without first stretching the window to be wide enough that Twitch deigns to display the "Expand" control at the edge of the page to unhide chat.

With recent changes, this control may not be accessible on windows displayed on…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please keep up to date the songs we can play or not. Or give us a precise list of website we can use. Preztel Rocks should be safe for us to use but it seems that it's not anymore ( i got muted part of my stream). Plus, it would be nice to have a way to add a comment when me appeal a muted audio. Thank you !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please make sure that Soundstripe Music does not get flagged as copywright audio. Very irritating to see multiple random vods with audio muted and i ONLY use Soundstripe.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Здравствуйте
    Могу предложить использоваться. Чтобы авторы использовали , музыку с музыкальных площадок. Лично , если бы я был автором музыки , я бы был не против. Так как музыка слушаяется и поднимается в чартах. А автор контента на Twitch , слушает музыку с удовольстивем на фоне.
    Так что , было неплохо , предложить такой вариант авторам музыки.
    Конечно не знаю , как это контролировать. Но как по мне , это самый адекватный вариант.
    Либо придётся писать музыку самим стримерам , а так бы не хотелось)

НАДЕЮСЬ СООБЩЕНИЕ , БУДЕТ УВИДЕНО)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I've decided to go on a bit of a rant regarding the current DMCA-system in place. While it's a stretch to call it constructive, seeing as I can't offer a viable second option, I still feel a need to express my opinion on this.

The current system you have in place is pure destruction for the platform. Not allowing streamers to stream the music they want is a change I find it hard to accept. And I don't even stream myself. If I was considering it, I definitely won't with the current situation.

There has to be some workaround on…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Its quite easy, just make new accounts cant give follow. This would help
    It's like, im being harassed constantly by trolls that make fake accounts with very offensive names and they give me follow. so the alert plops and here we go again.

Like the " Followers " only option in the chat config by 1 week, 1 month, or ETC
    i would find this option very useful. and maybe this will discourage trolling and fake account creation

Also, pretty please... i cant whitstand anymore. those trolls are buying follow-bots... last day were about 6000... im very worried

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I specifically use the app to avoid DMCA, but now I'm going back through my vod and I see that audio is muted because of copy right... How does that work when this app is supposed to help avoid this, now I'm missing key information on an event even though I was using the app to avoid this problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?