Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1132 results found

1. Brought music clips with license and still get claims. How can that be and why does it not know?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hello as a streamer we need more understanding once we report some do to safety reason what we can do especially if we don't have enough data to report to that persons local authorities.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. As you might have expereinced, when chat is moving fast but someone needs a message deleted or timedout/banned mods can sometimes missclick due to the fast moving chat, now while we do have the pause chat option this can still happen due to a flinch or a nudge from a pet or someone else, what I am suggesting is an undelete/restore function within the chat for mods.

If someone was banned by accident or timedout all their messages are purged, but how about when you undo the mistken action you have the option to restore that persons messages within the…

93 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There should be a copyright music setting because it's too much work to mute our stream when we can just have a setting to do it for us.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Beaucoup de personne se crée de faux compte *** se follow a moi et j'aimerais pas être accuser d'avoir crée de faux compte pour me monter de follow alors j'aimerais pouvoir avoir une option ou que je peut empêcher de faux compte de se follow a moi

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We're in a new day and age where woman are able to do the same things/get the same things as men. One of those things is being able to show our torso. This includes being able to show our breasts. Laws have passed to allow women to be topless in public.

If women are legally allowed to be topless in public, why are we told to cover our nipples and the areas around? I don't agree that we should have to cover our nipples. Why should we when men can?

Twitch should allow women to be comfortable in their own…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. https://twitter.com/yungbae/status/1318698702752542721?lang=en
    that is a link to Yung Bae on twitter stating that his music will be royalty free, and not subject to DMCA, which indeed does include his Collab music. I have muted audio in my stream despite this fact and that is inexcusable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Twitch should find a way to reimburse or provide recompense for the unfair and extremely short timeframe to deal with their VODs. Many streamers lost years of content because they simply didn't have time to download and archive their VODs, which is absolutely unacceptable in this industry. Twitch has acknowledged that they screwed up, so let's hear them state what their plans are for making it right to those negatively affected.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. simple as subject says, its suggestion, idea, i am not lawyer, I do not know how easy, hard is that for you, but this is not just attack on streamers, with dmca strikes, deletetion of vods, clips, your site is on the attack, and people who are doing it do not even understand value of your site, that it is not music that people are listening, but rather they are watching games and having some atmosphere in background. You need to stand to them, with streamers, with lawyers, get to agreement with music industry.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Streaming and Recording them / also trolling in another person on their stream using them as your youtube and tic tok content and not asking for their permission they felt uncomfortable didn't know they been recorded

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. a muita coisa boa ,e muitas a melhorara para novos e velhos stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Es wird langsam Zeit, dass Twitch seine ToS zu Bekleidung und Nacktheit aktuallisiert! Twitch verliert seinen guten Status, Werbepartner verweigern beriets das ihre Werbung vor solchen Streams laufen. Deswegen macht bitte etwas dagegen!

• Keine Pool Streams
    • Badekleidung nur noch erlaubt wenn 80-90% des Streams im Wasser stattfinden (kein Planschbecken im Zimmer)
    • Streams die hauptbezogen auf Körperteile ( Brüste, Hintern) sind verbieten.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I appealed the day I streamed 11/27/2020 that I was not playing the song indicated. "Epic" songs have many sounds in common. I have the name of the song played and screenshot proof it was not the song in question. Yet NADA from Twitch. If you offer an appeal process, you actually need to respond to people. Now it is 1/25/2021 and my video is about to expire. Really, Twitch? This is pathetic. Normally I'm pretty mellow and patient. But my patience is gone. The appeal process isn't one at all. It's a wait until the problem goes away issue.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It has been a extense problem on the brazilian community since external moderators and automod system had been banning steamers that put themselves on situations that they couldn't control and aren't their fault.

For exemple purposes: Yulla had been banned indefinitely after someone discovered how to send images through donates and sent a NSFW image.

Conclusion: She had been banned on a situation that she couldn't control and isn't her fault that this happened.

Other brazilian streamers had been suffering the same issues, on different situations. And people concluded "they are being banned due to out of context scenes".

So…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. DMCA Strikes could be avoided if plagiarism was better explained to streamers.

According to Stephanie Morrow, in her article "Plagiarism: What is it, Exactly?": Plagiarism is a confusing subject, and can often occur without the artist knowing it until it is too late.

If you use another person's work and do not attribute that work to the author, including copying text verbatim, paraphrasing a phrase or summarizing an idea, [or playing a song in the background of your stream], you are essentially committing plagiarism. Plagiarism usually occurs when a writer fails to:

• cite quotes or ideas written by another author;
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. i would love if you guys could add a feature for small and big streamers for music i know you guys have a app but makie it also in one spot or make a bot that id in every stream that only moderators and the streamer can see which lets you know if you could be copyrighted cause nothing is worst than being copyrighted

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. A PRS license would allow copyright holders to get a piece of revenue from it, that sounds fair?

Could we stream copyrighted music if that happened?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Proposal: All DMCA strike appeals within 30 days, or another concrete time period. Twitch must have an avenue for creators to submit proof of license for copyrighted music, which should also have a mandatory maximum 30 days review period. Note: This should be accompanied by an additional 'bad actor' appeal option.

An example from my experience: I'm sure I'm not the only one in this boat, but I have purchased lifetime stream rights to broadcast a song made by a small creator. I have provided twitch with that information. I have appealed every muted audio...for months. I even received a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I know many people under the age of 13 that wanna watch peoples' streams or show off their talent on Twitch, but they can't since they don't meet the age requirement. Instead, I think people under the age of 13 should be able to use Twitch, just without the chat feature. That way they can still show off their awesome skills but they just won't be able to view the chat in case there is someone inappropriate in it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Um... so I'm playing a video game. TES III: Morrowind, for heaven's sake. WHY did you feel the need to mute 10 MINUTES OF AUDIO from my VoD when the ONLY music AT ALL is coming from THE GAME THAT I WAS PLAYING??? Sorry, that's fair use. Calm it down over there with your DMCA garbage, you're punishing the wrong people! (Cam girls with rap bullcrap playing faintly during softcore streams, hi?) Fix the DMCA bot. Now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?