Video Features

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. In the settings, an option to play a video at double the original speed and half the original speed would be very useful.

6 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please give us the option to download more clips at the time. Either by selecting the clips or by a bulk download.
    It would also be preferable if the clips would be named either by the date they were created or by the clip name. Preferably both.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I think a full overhaul of the twitch clip system needs to happen. I should be able to skip to a certain page of my hundreds of clips instead of waiting an eternity to scroll down and have them load in. I also should be able to view all my clips on iOS and android, but desktop should be a priority. Channel editors should also be allowed to remove clips from a broadcasters channel, as it is a crucial moderation tool we lac. Currently the clip manager and system is slow, archaic, and inefficient.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Have a special border or a larger indication of when a video is a rerun; also have a message pop up in chat when someone goes to chat in a rerun

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reruns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Basically in Chrome I have done absolutely everything I can in order to make Clips to work properly but it just refuses to work! I click the Clip button but it opens a new tab and the Clip never loads and stays in a eternal loading phase with a black screen no sound no anything... I searched in Google found a Reddit thread and I found that it would be fixed by turning "chrome://flags/#autoplay-policy" flags setting into "No user gesture is required" but even then I was not having any success making it work So what I did further was…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. This error has been going on for years and Twitch hasn't bothered to fix it. everywhere i look to find a way to upload it without an error i get the same problem with different people. I know it goes as far back as 2016 cause thats the earliest I've found it on (/r/Twitch) Some have found solutions like going Incognito or deleting your history,cookies,caches,etc. I unfortunately have not found a solution and have even gone as far as emailing Twitch customer support with no reply. If anyone can help or fix the errors then please let me know. The…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I've noticed some of the content creators (Like gamers for example) are moving to twitch due to censorship & demonetization against inappropriate videos. (Like gameplay videos with FPS stuff) And like me, there are some content creators who don't broadcast that much but rather upload videos/clips to twitch. So I was wondering if you can be fair to twitch uploaders by adding a second option to join twitch affiliates or partnerships for twitch uploaders. Plz add this, the twitch uploaders depend on you!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Une fois que les video sont telecharger et prêtes a être mise en ligne, il y a écrit, traitement en cours, et depuis 30 minutes faciles et sa publie pas quoi , gros bug , a voir si ça peut être réparer par l'équipe qui s'occupe des fonctionnalité de partage twitch.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please implement an option for editors to be able to see and manage channel clips on the editor dashboard.

It would be helpful for clip management in channels that get clipped often.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I have few ideas for improving clips management for streamers.
    As channel owner and broadcaster, I find it weird that I cant rename tittle of the clips which are done by viewers.

Disable clip settings it would be better limiting to create clip permission to channel owner, editors, moderators, and VIP. Currently, the disable clip from settings is preventing even the streamer clipping in his channel.

Permit editors to go through clips also delete and rename them as well.

As streamer and long time chat moderator in Twitch, I see these would be beneficial improvements to moderators help streamers going…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I would like the idea to schedule reruns to start at specific times. It would make it easier for creators who know they are going to be away from home (for example, at TwitchCon) or when managers of their dashboard can't start a rerun due to other obligations (for example, also at TwitchCon). The old premier feature allowed you to schedule uploaded content, a similar time system could be implemented for scheduling the current rerun feature.
    Could add two buttons to the existing rerun interface:
    - Start the rerun queue later. [Insert Drop-down list for date/time]
    - Start Rerun Now!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reruns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Popout chat during livestreams is amazing for someone like me with two monitors, I wish I could do the same with VODs. The feature to popout the VOD player already exists, however the ability to popout chat is not there. If you could link the time between the VOD and the chat in the VOD so they sync up It would be such a big quality of life improvement to the rewatchability of live streams. Yes theatre mode exists, however the screen size is sacrificed and there is no way to have the VOD's chat overlayed either. Please add a…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs (past broadcasts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. When you drag the purple pinhead slider thing on the VOD timeline, especially to the end of the timeline, and press 'End segment at the playhead' it does not fill the end time correctly. It often is ahead by 30 or so seconds, but sometimes it really glitches and inserts a time from the first couple seconds of the VOD.

Sometimes it works by seeking directly on the video player; but a lot of times that has the same issue.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Hi! This past weekend was LOL Worlds, unfortunately I couldn’t watch it live. Something that is fairly common, especially when the event is in another time zone.

But this is no problem as I can always watch the VOD afterwards. But something that is somewhat ruining the experience for me is that I can see the time left of the video.

However, in the biggest esports such as LOL, CS:GO, OW, and Dota 2 the big tournaments are usually played out using best of matches, meaning they play until one team reach a certain won matches. Because of this the…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs (past broadcasts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Doing daily reruns is a great way to grow. However, sending out notifications daily for reruns will make people turn off their notifications. Which is why this change is important.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reruns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. the ability to rewind streams if you show up late should be implemented i understand that that takes extra infrastructure but i feel you are a big enough platform to do it

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The change occurred around summer.

You really outdid yourselves by making clip viewing even worse by having the user leave the clip list page and having pressing 'back' to go to the top of the list.

You can no longer go and watch each independent clip on a game or channel within an overlay as it goes to the clip viewing page, making the watchers lost.

I sent this to Twitch Support. Had two months without any interaction from them... until now, when they just redirected me here.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Why not split stream Videos when u change tha Game?

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  VODs (past broadcasts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. As the streamer, to opt out of displaying clips of your channel publicly, or setting a limit on history.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I love playing back recent broadcasts from music streamers and want to "like" them so I know and they know that their broadcast was viewed and enjoyed. I'm already following them, but giving kudos for a recent broadcast would be really nice to have.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  VODs (past broadcasts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?