Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

629 results found

1. Hi!! when making clips on twitch, there's always seem to be this issue where the player will not load the slider bar for editing correctly, which entails refreshing the page over and over again till it finally gives the ability to edit and publish a clip. there's been instances where its taken 4 mins and 10+ refreshes to finally do one clip and so it kind of hinders clip gathering due to the frustration while also making way for excess duplicate clipping

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I am not an affiliate, but the VOD settings tell me that my videos will save for 14 days. I've found that this has been changed to 7 days. Please update the VOD menu so that this change is accurate. It's been incorrect for almost 6 months now.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Jeres clipmaker, vil kun poste 30 sekunders klip - Når jeg vil lave et klip, så står der:"Øv, noget gik galt.". Jeg har forsøgt op til flere gange, og det vil ikke virke, som det skal. Det er fra den her VOD, at jeg har forsøgt at lave klip fra: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1727099503

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I've been using Twitch since 2018 and clipping has always been a bit glitchy. Recently something new has happened which makes the feature really difficult to use conveniently.

I'm getting these error messages on the daily that tend to last for an hour after attempting to create clips.

In the Clip creator after selecting the time to create the clip:
    "Whoops. Something went wrong."

Then when attempting to delete the clip that didn't get clipped correctly:
    "There was a problem deleting this clip."

This happens independently in both Chrome and Firefox and it doesn't seem to matter which streamer it…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. By providing a L/R audio balance option, a single computer can play 2 streams at the same time by simply separating the speakers. Putting the slider in the player's advanced menu would keep it out of the way until its needed.
    As stream viewing becomes more popular, its just a matter of time before 2 streams want to be watched by viewers but only 1 audio card is available.
    Also, if it doesn't require extra processing, adding a mono option could help the auditory handicapped.
    Cheers!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Pls at least let us sort the Highlight for oldest / newest date just 2 option for me to delete some video. Unless you don't mind I kept that 3000 highlight in twitch server 4ever.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. VODs shouldn't begin playing until I click on them, or the play button in the corner.

As it is right now I need to set the browser to "Block Audio and Video" across the entire site in order to prevent the player from playing muted or unmuted.

But this also affects livestreams, which I would also like to have to option of autoplaying, either muted or unmuted.

Also, if it autoplays muted it should be possible to unmute simply by clicking on the video.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Similar to YouTube where you can save vods from different channels to a playlist to watch back to back instead of having to hunt through the channels you normally watch.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Ana responded

Hey,

Thank you for your suggestion - it's great. Just wanted to mention I have moved it to Video Features > VODs for further consideration. Have a good day!

9. There seems to be a very noticeable audio glitch at the end of Highlight Segments. The audio cuts off for a very quick moment. All of my Highlights have this issue. This issue occurs even for each Segment when there are multiple Segments in a Highlight. Please fix, thank you.

Here is an example video on Twitch and YouTube. The glitch is at the 0:36 mark:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1696249008
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1696249008?t=00h00m36s

https://youtu.be/ny6RktzflWQ
    https://youtu.be/ny6RktzflWQ?t=36

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Me and alot of streamers know the struggles behind streaming. Possible disconnections, power outages, Crashes etc. And whenever we restart a stream, we know that another VOD is created for that stream.

I kindly ask for a feature that allows streamers to select multiple vods and have an option to MERGE them into 1 singular VOD. This would make it so much easier and make streamers page's look so much cleaner.

103 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I know Twitch want to save storage, and I have more then 2000 hightlight video all the way from year 2017! And it's very troublesome to keep scrolling down one by one to go to the old one and delete them. Let me sort my highlight by year so I able to delete those I had uploaded to youtube.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Stream snip3r no sniping! Stream snip3r no sniping!

Idea: If there were an easy option to add a video delay easily during any part of the broadcast, it would prevent stream snipers from ruining the fun for everyone.

In the Gaming Category especially it would be awesome if Creators had a way to easily add a +5 second delay.

Reason: Whenever the streamer is being stream sniped it ruins the fun for the viewers. It also makes the streamer understandably frustrated and want to quit live streaming their favorite game.

Creators might only want to game later in the broadcast…

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It'd be nice to disable auto-play on Front Page videos. Just had the experience where I went to twitch.tv and the sound blasted in my ears, lol. Not the biggest deal in the world, but it would be nice to have the option to disable auto-play.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Pouvoir sélectionner sur la page des VOD de voir du contenu uniquement si nous sommes abonnés à la chaine ou du contenu dit "gratuit" c'est à dire non abonné aux chaines.
    Cela permettrai de filtrer ce que nous pouvons ou non regarder, et aussi de savoir quel créateur laisse ses rediffusions sans abonnement et/ou avec abonnement.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hi, I have a great idea, which I miss a lot on twitch, and we had a playlist where you can save streams where something funny happened and can find out the stream and see what else happened, maybe clips too, but that would be a great idea and when the VOD is deactivated, the streams are hidden in the playlist and you can no longer click on them

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Reruns need to be added back as an option, I don’t understand why it was taken away, yes it may not have been a popular feature but some people still used it! If it was advertised more people may have used it more

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reruns  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow Streamer to set who can download VODs (viewers, subs, mods) and add a button to download the VOD, also add the option to download the VOD's chat w/o it (it can be a .srt file so it can be used with any player).

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sleep mode / Turn auto-play off / Auto-Opt out of raids setting

Please give the option to turn raids off as the viewer. I want to sleep I don't want my computer to stay on all night because people keep raiding each other. I want to save energy and I want my bedroom to go dark and silent. Advertisers are paying money for people who aren't even watching ads, pretty sure they don't want that either.
    As it is now if I want to go to sleep with media on I just make a little youtube playlist instead of watching…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Button toggle option that moves chat to the bottom of the window, or to the side.

When I split screen apps I have to change the size of the window to force the chat to the right and i can actually read chat history rather than when chat is below and you can only see like 5 lines of it. Just let me choose where the chat goes regardless of the size of the window.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Let the page for editing clips be embed onto other pages. The current page has such a small amount of features, that I'm sure me and many others would love to expand upon.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 31 32
  • Don't see your idea?