Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1130 results found

1. i just discoverd that my friend follow boted me thats why i got so many followers but in the afiliated achievement it still with 806 followers and i only want to be legal! if you read this twitch support my channel is redfallout20 pls revise it!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I'm going to say this once, I want ALL body shaming to be bannable offenses. If I don't mention certain types of body shaming, please don't think that means I don't take it seriously or that I think it should not be included. I decided to make this post after finding out that you get emails whenever a report leads to action being taken. That means 95% of the reports I have made against body shaming IN THE LAST 2 YEARS have had no action taken.

Yesterday I unfollowed yet another streamer who didn't moderate body shaming in their chat…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. https://twitter.com/yungbae/status/1318698702752542721?lang=en
    that is a link to Yung Bae on twitter stating that his music will be royalty free, and not subject to DMCA, which indeed does include his Collab music. I have muted audio in my stream despite this fact and that is inexcusable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I say you stop banning streamers because some random in their game said a slur that the twitch streamer was unable to stop them from saying.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Since there is really no appeal system to the enforcement process for certain offenses it would seem only fair for there to be some sort of warning system in place for when the system detects an offense. An enforcement system with no warnings and no appeals seems contrary to the best interests of both streamers and Twitch. There is no system to detect infractions that is infallible, and in this case, when an error is made Twitch loses not only a streamer, but the revenue that streamer generated.
    An offense that warrants a permanent ban should be taken seriously both…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Since the twitch follow botting has become such a pain , what if we add a simple accept/reject follow request for users who join in and wanna follow? Like on Instagram. This would massively stop the follow botting . And a UI menu for the streamer/ mods to bulk select a list of users to allow or reject which has been implemented for redeem requests already (like a check all and accept/reject) .

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Streaming and Recording them / also trolling in another person on their stream using them as your youtube and tic tok content and not asking for their permission they felt uncomfortable didn't know they been recorded

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. a muita coisa boa ,e muitas a melhorara para novos e velhos stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We already have the option to set our chat to "only followers" or "only subs" so chatbots can't spam around.

Why don't we have an option to temporary disable following on our channel? This could be a implemented as a mod feature - maybe with an option to directly report follow botting on that channel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. First of all, y’all ban hard working streamers for accidentally opening a page on there stream that they have no control of what is gonna pop up. While y’all have this female streamer being almost fully nude on stream while there is little kids watching, and they get away with almost anything. But as soon as some hard working male streamers accidentally open a link against tos y’all ban them and don’t even send them a email of there suspension? Please make this make sense cause I’m speechless. I have no word to describe how disappointed I am with twitch.

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I find it completely unacceptable that you are allowing disgusting usernames that disparage other individuals. Please fix this. How can words that are not even swear words be blocked but individuals can make user names or tell other individuals they are less then based on the color of there skin? Please put a filter in place!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Es wird langsam Zeit, dass Twitch seine ToS zu Bekleidung und Nacktheit aktuallisiert! Twitch verliert seinen guten Status, Werbepartner verweigern beriets das ihre Werbung vor solchen Streams laufen. Deswegen macht bitte etwas dagegen!

• Keine Pool Streams
    • Badekleidung nur noch erlaubt wenn 80-90% des Streams im Wasser stattfinden (kein Planschbecken im Zimmer)
    • Streams die hauptbezogen auf Körperteile ( Brüste, Hintern) sind verbieten.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Will Twitch Be Doing a Strikes Removal Program in the Future Like Say After So many Days the Strikes Fall off? the account? Would Something like this be possible in the future?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I can report a Streamer. But I miss the report reason "Online Grooming". In addition, it should be possible to report not only streamers, but also users in the chat.
    Twitch is full of adults who cavort in streams of minors and there demand ****** things from the children.
    I know you have to be 13 to stream on Twitch. It is also correct that younger streamers are banned. But mostly only the young streamers are banned, and the groomers continue to mess around .

Most groomers ask about private social media. Most often Snapchat, Tiktok, Instagram.
    Then it is…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Mostly because this happened to me, but I have a channel blocked. I have had them blocked for a very long time for various off-platform reasons. I received a randomly gifted sub for said channel today.

If you have a channel blocked you should not be able to randomly receive a gifted sub for said channel. I understand there's an option to prevent receiving gifted subs to channels you don't follow, but in this instance, I didn't think I had to worry about that since the person was blocked already.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It has been a extense problem on the brazilian community since external moderators and automod system had been banning steamers that put themselves on situations that they couldn't control and aren't their fault.

For exemple purposes: Yulla had been banned indefinitely after someone discovered how to send images through donates and sent a NSFW image.

Conclusion: She had been banned on a situation that she couldn't control and isn't her fault that this happened.

Other brazilian streamers had been suffering the same issues, on different situations. And people concluded "they are being banned due to out of context scenes".

So…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Recently in the twitch community, there has been a rise of hot tub streamers also known as the "Hot Tub Meta". This has been a very controversial issue but I'm going to give my thoughts on the issue and hopefully twitch will do something about this. On twitch TOS it's stated "Content or camera focus on breasts, buttocks, or pelvic region, including poses that deliberately highlight these elements". This means any sort of content that deliberately does these would be against TOS. Now when we look at how the Hot Tub Meta we can see that it's unhealthy and unfair…

310 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. i would love if you guys could add a feature for small and big streamers for music i know you guys have a app but makie it also in one spot or make a bot that id in every stream that only moderators and the streamer can see which lets you know if you could be copyrighted cause nothing is worst than being copyrighted

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The current Twitch account creation system offers little to no assurance of protection for creators. Enforcement actions, when taken, are reactive, rather than proactive, and require submitting reports, writing descriptions, and disrupting the stream, which is exactly what these people want. Even enabling email verification for users to chat does not prevent someone from creating multiple successive, free "burner" email accounts for the express purpose of harassing one or more users. Someone can simply create a free email account online, create a free Twitch account, use the new email to verify the account, and circumvent that particular feature. To prevent…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The enforcement of Twitch's TOS is wildly inconsistent. As it stands, streamers who are banned for showing their genitalia on Twitch tend to be banned for a few days at most, often returning later the same week to increased attention and more success, and in many cases repeatedly violating the TOS to minimal punishment, while other streamers have been permanently banned for objectively less severe offenses. My proposal is a consistently enforced, publicly available list of offenses and their ban durations. This will stop Twitch from playing favorites with popular streamers, and will protect smaller streamers from unfair punishment simply…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?