Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1136 results found

1. I would like to suggest that viewers be given the ability to ban themselves from channels/streamers/streams that they know are not good for their mental wellbeing, but which they cannot stop themselves from watching if it is available to them.

Similarly to how betting sites allow you to set limits on yourself, to help keep yourself in check, I would like to see users given the power to block themselves from a channel that they cannot resist typically, be it because they cannot control their financial actions, such as donations, or because they feel the channel or streamer in question…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Just like you created the new Category, "Pools, Hot tubs, and Beaches" because of the excessive demand, you also NEED to create a "Troll Jail" for all viewers who abuse, harass, or 'troll' your Twitch Streamers!
    The number of Trolls have become quite excessive, and simply 'banning' an abusive viewer from a single streamer, ONE, that banned viewer can still see and hear the streamer, TWO, that viewer can jump into another streamer, and continue his\her harassment!
    You need to create an algorithm that bans that viewer COMPLETELY FROM TWITCH! Perhaps create, along with your current "banned flag", a count…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please keep up to date the songs we can play or not. Or give us a precise list of website we can use. Preztel Rocks should be safe for us to use but it seems that it's not anymore ( i got muted part of my stream). Plus, it would be nice to have a way to add a comment when me appeal a muted audio. Thank you !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Twitch platform has thousands of users who are underage kids. Based on that, hot tub streamers should be moved and separated to different domain ieg. twitch.adults.tv so that you will not get sued from promoting pedophilia on your website.
    Young adults think that hot tub streamers do soft **** and there is a paper thin line to pedophilia and it is ********* that Twitch allows this phenomena to continue on their website.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Здравствуйте
    Могу предложить использоваться. Чтобы авторы использовали , музыку с музыкальных площадок. Лично , если бы я был автором музыки , я бы был не против. Так как музыка слушаяется и поднимается в чартах. А автор контента на Twitch , слушает музыку с удовольстивем на фоне.
    Так что , было неплохо , предложить такой вариант авторам музыки.
    Конечно не знаю , как это контролировать. Но как по мне , это самый адекватный вариант.
    Либо придётся писать музыку самим стримерам , а так бы не хотелось)

НАДЕЮСЬ СООБЩЕНИЕ , БУДЕТ УВИДЕНО)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Its quite easy, just make new accounts cant give follow. This would help
    It's like, im being harassed constantly by trolls that make fake accounts with very offensive names and they give me follow. so the alert plops and here we go again.

Like the " Followers " only option in the chat config by 1 week, 1 month, or ETC
    i would find this option very useful. and maybe this will discourage trolling and fake account creation

Also, pretty please... i cant whitstand anymore. those trolls are buying follow-bots... last day were about 6000... im very worried

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I specifically use the app to avoid DMCA, but now I'm going back through my vod and I see that audio is muted because of copy right... How does that work when this app is supposed to help avoid this, now I'm missing key information on an event even though I was using the app to avoid this problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. i think it not apropriate to show the nudity of body like many channels

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. “Twitch does not allow content that depicts, glorifies, encourages, or supports terrorism, or violent extremist actors or acts.” But for some reason Twitch allows it in games? Call of duty modern warfare 2 allows you to slaughter civilians at an airport. Destroy All Humans glorifies Genocide. The Postal series promotes mass murder. These games have their place but it’s not on this platform by Twitch’s own definition. Either ban these games or change the community guidelines to allow depictions of terrorism.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Why does Twitch not partner with StreamHype Music in order to provide DMCA Free music to its users? You should review and reach out to them for potential opportunity.

https://www.streamhypemusic.com
    info@streamhypemusic.com

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Your platform is dying because you gave everyone a choice and a voice then you slowly started to take it away. This is how a platform dies In The United States. We don’t like to be told what to do and what we can play. Especially when we are playing music WE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR on iTunes or even on a CD. Being punished for playing the music WE PAID FOR is unacceptable. I stopped using your platform when you started striking DJs and I’ll NEVER go back. Your platform is dying

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. As a music business student and variety/music streamer who's come across people who play unlicensed music on Twitch, I find this topic intriguing. It seems there are many people in the world who don’t understand the intricacies of copyright and if there was something we could do to better explain this to the public, that may help with reducing copyright strikes. Indeed, I often have users come in who are constantly pressuring me to play background music to make the stream more entertaining, but as a Mac user, my options are limited so I prefer to do without.

I personally…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I've seen streamers getting strikes on VERY old VODs, but they can't access them to cut any strikeable parts. If you won't make deals or revenue splits, or anything else that would protect your only income, at least make it possible for people to protect themselves on old VODs with problematic music.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Perhaps someone at Twitch HQ could use machine learning to identify partially exposed breasts from streamers. The are many streamers that do this for content, and it is not very pleasant to come across this when scrolling through the just chatting category.

Can this then be made into a Bot, so the streamer is "aware" of what is happening..

The machine learning component hopefully would not be very complex, but not sure how you would implement it on a larger scale (not aware of the resources you have available). Otherwise the low-tech approach would be a twitch staffer scroll through…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. gente sei que pode ter essa burocracia de não deixar colocar musicas, mas todos ficaria mais livres para fazer suas stream e chamar mais pessoas para assistir, se permitir colocar musicas, assim mesmo por que se o cantor faz uma musica as pessoas compra suas musicas ele não tem direito de reclamar de alguém colocar suas canções em uma stream de jogos eu mesmo adoraria fazer colocando alternativa rock em minhas stream o que a twitch pensaria a respeito disso chamaria mais pessoas por que as vezes só assistir não é bastante ninguém tem sempre 100% de conteúdo ou conversa…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Klip alma ayarlarındaki, klipleri etkinleştir seçeneğinde "Canlı veya geçmiş yayınlarınızdan klip oluşturulmasına izin verin." yerine, canlı yayınlar için ayrı geçmiş yayınlar için ayrı etkinleştirme seçeneği olur ise yayıncı canlı yayınlardan klip oluşturulmasını kapatır ve yayın esnasında oluşturulan kliplerdeki DMCA sorunu ortadan kalkar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Every game that is released is released with an ESRB rating determining its appropriateness for various audiences. Twitch already collects these ratings when they add new games to the platform.

Now streamers have the option to turn a "Mature" warning for their content, but rarely is a streamers content always Mature, or always all-ages-friendly.

Given that Twitch has this information, it would be a great help to many if depending on which category you are streaming to, it automatically enables or disables the Mature filter based on the ESRB rating of the game.

For non-gaming categories, some could easily be…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A clear "I think it's a bot" report option would be helpful. Thank you.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I only use your player to "listen to music with the assurance that I will not skip the DMCA" and see this:

Twitch Sound Track Music:
    RL Grime featuring Jeremih and Tory Lanez

Vídeo DMCA (Strike + Muted):
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1022547948

Why? Check out the "Artists" who don't sell their Tracks to Record Labels and we'll take these upsets by surprise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?