Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1136 results found

1. Streamers are constantly streaming sexually explicit content under the guise of exercise, pool activities and cosplay. I was under the impression that Twitch was a platform for entertainers who wanted to create unique communities, not another typical platform for wh**es to exploit underage and easily influenced boys by wearing thongs and stretching. there are platforms for this kind of content, i dont believe twitch needs to succumb to this wave of exploitation like that. On everyone's suggested streams are always 3+ mostly naked women bending over for attention. lets be better than this. Update our guidelines and enforce them. they…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Why do you have us use Twitch Soundtrack as an approved music source than hit my game stream with a VOD? You approved the music so why may I ask am I and my stream being penalized for it? YOU need to fix this issue ASAP. I've uninstalled the Soundtrack app because of this and will Never use it again.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. From what I've heard people have been getting host-botted. High amount of hosts from bots at one time, to where the streamer can't go live.
    Hosting/raiding is a big part of this community, and I think if this is happening then we could really use people looking into how to prevent it.
    Thanks,
    Rivvr

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I wanted to edit the report I just made on a streamer. It would be nice to see your report or submission after it is submitted otherwise it feels like it just goes into a big void of space. Thanks!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. After the bot attacks on twitch Vtuber channels in those days, i think it's necessary, NOW, a feature which block bots from following channels, the idea should be this : an unverified account gets blocked from the start to follow a channel if that account isnt verified, remember that to create a verified account it's necessary to doing a longer process so the bot buyer much necessarily taking more time and they will give up. Or something which work like that to fight bots.

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The current Mature Audience Warning is for those 18+ and is used by many streamers even for games and other activities that those under 18 and over 12 can watch/chat. These ages groups are then left out. A new warning should be added that only allows those between 13-16 years old to watch/chat. When this warning is displayed the game and chat would only have things in them appropriate for such age groups. The streamer would be responsible for making sure the game is rated for such ages and that settings used in chat keeps out more mature conversations/topics. If…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please make sure that Soundstripe Music does not get flagged as copywright audio. Very irritating to see multiple random vods with audio muted and i ONLY use Soundstripe.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I get it...RIAA is aggressive. However, if ContentID can automatically tag and flag a song by whistling the notes, then I would suggest posting a link automatically to "Purchase this song now on iTUNES, Google Play, Amazon, or listen now on Spotify" over muting a stream.

But I know you don't argue with lawyers, you just do it or get sued with them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Im a moderator in a channel called "ameliavii" it says we have 2 unban request but there is only 1 request i think we unbanned a user via unban command not in the unban requests while the users request still in progress and that caused a visual bug

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. There needs to be a change with in twitch as there has been multiple profiles with problematic pictures that are grounds for banned. There needs to be a implementing of a non-approved stage for profile pictures followed by a approved stage so that way we don't have problematic grounds when someone's profile picture shows up in someone's stream during a game or such ex being marbles. Because this brings up problems for the streamer were we have to take even more steps to avoid being flagged or banned for something we ourselves didn't display. This includes but not limited to…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have suspension for 30 days.. The suspension is over since 11 February, now it is 31 March and I am not yet unbanned? Why? I've made 10 cases and Twitch still does not response.. How more should I wait??

My banned account: nameless2g

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Correct me if I'm wrong but cant you just force users to input the song they are listening to on the dashboard (if in twitch music database) this could be aided by a 3rd party application

then have twitch pay the appropriate music producers on a viewer basis (based on percentage to twitch percentage to label) (this could also be brokered if they wanted a top tier musician)

Music producers could run websites like tunecore to distribute their music on the platform

I don't believe all music on twitch must be royalty free

another idea i had is to make…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. me han silenciado un video por erechos de autor de una cancion que sonaba en soundtrack by twitch. o yo no he entendido bien el funcionamiento de soundtrack by twitch, creo que son canciones libres de derechos de autor, o no es clara la politica , no puedo escuchar el tema para verificar si es o no la cancion que pone que he reproducido mientras hacía el directo porque esta silenciada, pero entodocaso, lo que sonaba era soundtrack by twitch en emisora metal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In case I send a report not all, just like half of them were checked (I get sometimes no Emails regarding my report). And in this Email you send me about my report would be nice, if you add the reported account name + my report data (why I did reported, and my report text).

Also in case you are done with my report, send back me please a detailed Email from EVERY report! What account were checked, what was my report, what is your decision, and why you decided like this! If you want a detailed information why I…

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. listen this isnt an idea but more of a request could we stop and think maybe female streamers are just a bit too much for example itspinkie like why is she putting her mic on her privates so people can hear her **** and the fact shes partnered its shocking my channel is very small i get at least 3- 5 viewers and im a furry the lowest of the low the kind that people frown at when they see but i at least show some moral restraint when talking to my viewers i hate the fact that most women…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hola, me gustaría, si es posible, que Twitch tuviese una página o sección donde los creadores de contenido pegamos un link de una canción (de youtube por ejemplo) y que Twitch diga de manera automática si tiene Copyright o no. Muchas gracias <3
    Sería muy útil para todo tipo de canales en la plataforma.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hey so I have had a few copyright strikes before but since I change what playlist I use frequently, I don't know what songs are the issues. I don't want to keep breaking the copyright rules but how can I know what songs break the rules if the sound is muted? I think it would be super helpful to say what song is copyrighted so that way I can stop futher strikes from happening by not playing those songs anymore ^-^

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I just got my VOD muted...for using Twitch Soundtrack. Two separate songs were marked as unlicensed. This is ridiculous, and needs to be changed. How can Twitch promote Twitch Soundtrack as 'the solution' for DMCA takedowns and as a Spotify alternative, if it's causing the exact same issues as any other music platform?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sería una buena herramienta para que los DJS o artistas pudiesen hacer directos con musica sin ser baneados. Ya que por la pandemia hay muchos artistas que no pueden trabajar. Twitch me parece la herramienta perfecta para todos esos artistas.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The blanket license has long been recognized as the most efficient and convenient way of clearing copyrights in the United States. It would be time consuming and expensive for you to locate, contact and negotiate with all copyright holders prior to the performance of each song you plan to play.

The U.S. Supreme Court summarized the virtues of the blanket license in CBS v. Broadcast Music, Inc., 441 U.S. 1 (1979) as follows:

"... the blanket license developed ... out of the practical situation in the marketplace: thousands of users, thousands of copyright owners and millions of compositions. Most users…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?