Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1133 results found

1. When you claim an artist that cannot be found anywhere claims part of our stream in minutes after upload it shows that your auto matching algorithms arent working. We can give you the name of the actual non copyrighted song that plays to improve your stupid algorithms. Your algorithms should be perfect at spoting non copyrighted material from existing non copyrighted sources for creators like NCS in spotify,
    ✅ NoCopyrightSounds
    https://www.youtube.com/user/NoCopyri...

✅ Royalty-Free Music from Trap Nation
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

✅ Royalty-Free Music from Bass Nation

✅ No Copyright Music from SoundCloud (Audio Library)

✅ Vlog…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. From what I have seen here on Twitch are that streamers among the Furry and LGBTQA+ communities are being punished over nothing and ruins their content. There is a humungous lack of support and equality coming from Twitch moderators as people go and report the named streaming communities emotes, vods, etc. Someone else had pointed out a streamer that is doing a "Just Chatting" and "Cooking" stream but is literally acting sexual towards their chat. Why aren't streamers like this reported, moderated, and removed from the Twitch platform? If they want to go make money by being sexual with their…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A twitch user, let's call him "Racistguy1" shouldn't be able to just make a new account called "Racistguy2" and pick up his harassment where he left off.

Racist trolls are making racist names, then seek out streams to harass under the "African American" tag, probably other tags too I'd imagine, and then follow the channel, so their racist name pops up as a new follower.

The reason I'm making this post is Twitch needs to ban certain name combinations. For example, right now as I type this, there's a troll going around with the name "skittlesboytrayvonmartin" followed by random numbers.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Why won't you enable human authentication???????????

Such as, "Select all photos that are showing traffic lights..." etc...
    Twitch bots are ruining your platform.
    Honestly its not that hard to get rid of them. Your monitoring/authentication process is atrocious. It wouldn't surprise me if Twitch was supporting these botting sites and allowing BOTS for more ad revenue/publicity and numbers.
    Embedded and fake views should not count.

It's not that hard to get a server, run some simple python commands that create accounts in the thousands. Then let them chat, and even mimic other user's input to make them seem authentic.

Force…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Block users banned from a channel from joining a raid from the channel the users are banned from to the raided channel, and also not notifying the banned users the name of the raid target channel (specifically the notification appearing on the top of the chat when the raid is about to happen).

As with a raid, the raiding streamer will be in the chat of the raided channel, and the raiding and raided channels usually have related communities, malicious users can use this opportunity to continue harassing the streamer or spreading damage to related communities, despite being banned from…

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. if a account has been banned it needs to go threw a process before they can change just like when you have a emote removed because that is ban evading and they are still able to lurk and be around we currently see this going on with accounts that have been banned by multiple streamers but just change there name and continue to troll and bother the streamers

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Well I haven't been streaming for very long, and I'm still new but from the looks of it, reviewing when you get a copyright infraction doesn't show the source but a fraction of where the stream was muted or censored. Either way music that I have used is paid for by subscription and are all copyright clear or aren't actually own by specific people. I would be completely fine taking down and changing the songs or whatever to something different if I knew what needed to be changed. The song that I thought needed to be changed is fine in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can't recover a streamer's banned account due to multiple malicious reports?

At this time, Twitch Korea does not have operating rights. They are incompetent and poorly maintained, so you should contact the spanner directly.

Streamer's account being warned or banned for recent and persistent false reports.
    Hate speech or excessive sexual words and behavior are sanctioned, but overseas servers do not properly review them.
    There is no penalty for malicious users who falsely report for the purpose of bullying.

What I want to say is, restore the privileges of the streamers who have been suspended for this reason. Do you…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I subscribe to a few people and i am wondering why their emotes keep getting removed. the emotes i am talking about are "dumper" emotes they are usually cartoon characters dancing/twerking. that may seem like its a given why they are removed but a funny dancing emote of a stuffed animal character shouldn't be removed while you can see more graphic things of humans on the front page of the pools and hot tub category. is there any specific reason why they are removed but the other stuff is allowed?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hello!

I know this has been raised before and promised by both Emmett and Marcus but I would like to draw some perspective to the issue.

When a streamer receives automatic ban notification email they are given the following information. You were banned for one or more of these three reasons and this offence occurred on a Stream or VOD (aka somewhere).

As a broadcaster when looking to be compliant with all of Twitch's terms of service and receiving a ban it is hard to know what specifically needs to be changed because the notification email amounts to you vaguely…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. updated 3/28/2022
    first posted 5/29/2021

Or promote them to Global Moderators because they are effectively doing your job for you.

For those who don’t know the difference:
    A Twitch Global Moderator is someone hired by Twitch to process your personal information and track your usage of the platform.
    A Channel Moderator is any random idiot chosen by any streamer to process your personal information and track your usage of the platform.

The difference is as follows:

The first represents Twitch and is legally required to be responsible with your private information (according to California’s Online Privacy Protection Act).

The second…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to know why the music i play from youtube that claim to be Royalty Free Music - No Copyright Music get muted by twitch but not youtube..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stop muting licensed audio! If you persist on doing this, at least let people save their appeal form to paste in every time you mute licensed audio! Also, does it really take a MONTH to do an appeal of licensed audio? Can't we just show our license and move? Also, once you clear a track, can't you carry that over so you don't re-mute the next video? This is crazy, and not what the DMCA intended!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. So I have seen streamers that would find this feature very handy.

Ban option 1 would be a chat ban the same thing as the ban option now.

Ban option 2 would be a total ban the user that is banned would not be able to access the stream or chat.

This 2nd "total ban" feature would be very useful in stream-sniping situations so the ****** would not be able to access the stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sometimes a new game gets released and its not listed under banned games even though it should definitely get banned from Twitch. There should be a way to suggest new games to get added to the list... Don't know why you don't have one already.. this is a gaming site...........

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. block whole channels! i blocked a streamer that sucks as a person and i keep getting raided into their channel anyways - if you guys won't delete his stream for the multiple reports of bullying from multiple users, pleasssse at LEAST make an option to stop me from winding up on his channel. i know my view isn't counted on a raid, but i don't want it to even look like i might be watching

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Farm simulator, I keep getting copywrite wrnings from it- did you people know the game developers BOUGHT the RIGHTS to EVERY SONG in their GAME? YES... they did so playing the radio "in game radio" does not violate ANY copywrite laws!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I have seen alot of follow bots lately. It is ruining the experience for the chatters and making things very frustrating and ifficult for the streamer and there is not much the streamer or mods can do about it. My idea is after say 20 followers in a short period of time, anyone that wants to follow must reeneter a authentication code to follow for the next hour. It would make it so the follow bots wouldnt be able to spam follows and anyone who actually does want to follow would just have to simply reenter a code.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It has come to my attention a few days ago that there are many children in the asmr category. Many of them are "showing themselves". I would like someone from twitch staff to be far more active in this category to hopefully put as much as a stop as humanly possible. I am aware that it will always be an issue, but I would hope with a more active staff presence there that it may help immensely.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. After the bot attacks on twitch Vtuber channels in those days, i think it's necessary, NOW, a feature which block bots from following channels, the idea should be this : an unverified account gets blocked from the start to follow a channel if that account isnt verified, remember that to create a verified account it's necessary to doing a longer process so the bot buyer much necessarily taking more time and they will give up. Or something which work like that to fight bots.

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?