Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1136 results found

1. I would love for there to be a place full of approved music. Like with YouTube, have a page, tab, or something with music that wont get copyright stuck. Especially since even some game music can get strikes. I don't want to get in trouble and I only recently learned that you can't play everyday music. It would be awesome if you would compile a list of music for people to be able to play without getting in trouble. Please and Thank You

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please help us with showing that we are fully complaint and legally allowed to play music on-line or live. I am a professional DJ and Virtual DJ helps make sure we are legally compliant. There is no reason my videos should be muted... Ever.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. For the DMCA / copyright issue, you can agree with youtube somehow and open a bar above the chat (temporary). This bar can be a place behind the song that the broadcaster wants, just like twitch's relationship with the prime video, where we can control the sound ourselves or turn off the song. In this area, the first question is whether the broadcaster can play the song they want in the background, and we have two options: "play" or "not". When you press yes play, let the song play in the back and add to the number of views of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have 100% rights to my album.
    I want my album to be have no restrictions when it comes to twitch streamers playing it. This is not an "idea" this is a statement and because Twitch will not allow me to email them I am posting this statement here.

My album is: Good Ol Triple - Meet The Outlaw

I hereby allow all Twitch streamers from this moment forward to play my music LIVE on Twitch without any monies allocated to me and without any streamers banned for playing my music.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How do I even represent the Moderator Assessment System?
    Click on the nick, a number of buttons appear - it is a score system from 0 to 10 and a comment from the viewer, the higher the moderator rating in the global moderator list, the list itself will be displayed on the main screen as a button "Moderator Rating," the more frequent the streamer channel will be, (on which you are the moderator), be displayed in the recommended ones, and the same with a 30% chance to appear on the main screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Why are people allowed to join multiple Teams? What does one Team have to do with another Team and streamers on disconnected Teams with higher viewers push Team-Related viewers to the bottom.

At least restrict members to 3 Teams at most and they must be related in some way.

I saw a streamer streaming a Fall Guys contest and it was a top streamer on Hear Support Network; totally not related but if the contest is doing a stream to support heart health its okay and how is Twitch going to manage these relationships to insure continuity. Playing Fall Guys…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Acho que quando uma musica possui direitos autorais a gravadora poderia ao invés de fazer uma denuncia colocar a sua marca d água em um canto sobre o conteúdo através de uma ferramenta da Twitch informando que aquele conteúdo e de sua propriedade. Afinal rádios divulgam musica e acho que as lives de Djs também. Eu não recebo nenhum valor pelas minhas lives a não ser a satisfação de meus amigos. Estaria também disposto a repassar 100% dos valores auferidos com anúncios das gravadoras pois não faço lives com interesse financeiro.

I think that when a song has copyright, the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Many streamers like myself are having their streams muted for songs that are embedded in games. Furthermore, since CW strikes are at the forefront of the majority of streamers, automatically muting streams for licensed music (the guild have acquired said licenses) creates more "paperwork" than necessary.

While I do agree with banning CW music without proper licensing, muting audio and then having to justify constantly for EVERY stream is unnecessary. BMI and others have API callbacks available to moderate for said CW music.

For music not from these companies, but under a license, a system should be in place where…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. el algoritmo de copyright esta detectando canciones que están en pretzel rocks
    aplicación que ustedes han sugerido y mal porque las detecta bajo DMCA APARTE y me ha silenciado ya dos videos en donde la música es la del video juego sin usar pretzel lo cuales son HALO master chief collection y STAR CRAFT II es incomodo no soy la unica persona con este problema yo me atengo a sus alternativas y sigue el mismo problema

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Voila ça fait un moment que je vois beaucoup de streameur justifier le fait de passer l’accès de la rediffusion de leur live uniquement a leur abonné a cause du robot qui strike leur vidéo

Ils expliquent que ce robot ne passe que sur les rediffusion public et que donc, de ce fait ils sont obligé de restreindre leur accès pour éviter de se faire attraper par le robot en cas de DMCA

Et forcément quand tu commence a avoir une dizaine de streameur qui utilise cette pratique, tes capacité de rester sur Twitch baisse car l'abonnement a chaque chaîne…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ban UFC games. It sets the wrong impression to vulnerable impressionable viewers and makes them think that all violence is good and viewed as a competitive sport. Viewing it and playing the game is playing with fire. Around the wrong people it will fuel rage and violence. In these trying times we need more regulation on what we take in. Competitive violence is one of them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I'm one of a few hundred people on Twitch who really doesn't want younger kids viewing my streams. The games I play may not be violent, but my language is salty. It is great we have a warning screen, "You know you have to be 18..blahblahblah" happening, but I want to ensure that those who have signed up for an account aren't clicking OK anyhow. I live a PG13 life, and I prefer to have my streams reflect that.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 생방송에서 저작권이 있는 음악들을 재생할 수 없다 라고 확인했는데
    저작권 공유 플랫폼에서 저작권을 구매한 경우에는
    자신이 저작권을 소유한다는 건데
    그렇다면 라이브 중에도 음악재생을 해도 문제가 없는지
    이 또한 문제가 되는지 궁금합니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Mientras juegas a un videojuego, hay musica creada especificamente para el videojuego, que esa musica no sea detectada como copyright

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Que al reportar agreguen una seccion para poder denunciar estos casos, ya que en muchas ocasiones puede llegar a ser verdaderamente molesto

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There is a known issue on twitch with spam bots. It's very hard to fight them because it's impossible to just add some key words into filter because they generate those words out of different symbols that look the same as original symbol. My idea is to create a neural network AI that will be trained to ban such messages. Moderators will have ability to turn the AI on\off and control the timeout\ban amount of seconds

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Chat bots are intended for a channel owner to engage and moderate THEIR chat and channel. It is inappropriate, unwelcome, and absolutely NOT HARMLESS. You would NEVER in your right mind allow some stranger (or their spy cam and mic) to lurk unwelcome in your home.

Chatbots should not have the same account-like status as real people. They should be restricted to their owner's channel and chat completely via implementation. They should not be permitted to roam freely.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Why was a stream up this morning pretending to be shroud and running a give away scam that resulted in some Russian stealing my account???? My idea is don't allow malicious streams, there needs to be more regulation of your content this scam had thousands of viewers and was the top csgo stream. shame on me for falling for the scam and losing my steam account and its contents for ever. but shame on ya'll for making so easy for the Russians to pretend to be shroud and ***** over so many of your viewers. Ya'll have lost my viewership…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. . Commenting Anti Abuse

-channel owner MAC Blocking controls
    : platforms should allow channel owners to have controls, where thy can see username to MAC address allowing them to block/unblock accounts-MAC Pairs.

-Protected Chat
    Channel who opt-in to have their chat protected,will have the controls to approve/revoke the user-MAC Pair globally and the platform would remember the decisions, so channel owners wouldn’t have to approved after each stream.

-Highlight Known Banned Accounts
    Accounts who have been allowed back from a previous Platform ban or who have been channel banned from another channel should be highlighted in the chat for a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?