Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1169 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I’ve been told that the system can work both automatically based on thresholds of reports submitted and can be manually applied to channels. Is this true?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Does twitch have a policy or company benefit for members of the trust and safety team to deal with desensitization in regard to some of the awful content that is reviewed on a daily basis?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Going point for point from your metal health guide, I know of instances where some streamers have been completely disconnected of any communication. Considering your own words here, can twitch do more when it comes to appeals? (https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/twitch-cares-mental-health-support-information?language=en_US)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Some games like Phasmophobia require gamers to swear and call the ghost names in order to cause it to appear. Would this affect the streamer in a negative aspect? Especially if the stream is Mature 18+ only.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The new policy seems very unclear as to if certain symbols will be allowed on stream when present in video games or represented in the proper historical context in lectures, presentations, and display. As a student of history, I quite enjoy games that are set in historical time periods and go to great lengths to keep the setting accurate. However, games about the American Civil War, WWII, etc. will contain symbols such as the Confederate Battle Flag and the Nazi swastika. I also enjoy being able to use props when I deliver a monthly historical lecture/presentation about various topics, including…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. предлагаю разрешить стримить только лицам достигшим 18-летия.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be good to have an option of a 'sort by' on the lists of "Username", "Added by" and "Time Banned".

When you go to your "Banned Users" list (Dashboard > Preferences > Moderation > Banned Chatters) the bans are in a totally random order. This makes it harder to sort out the list.

This will make it much easier to find a banned user, sort out your moderator team and see when you have the most bans, etc.

Thank you for reading and I hope this feature can be added, to give us streamers more flexibility.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be nice if when you time out, ban or delete a message a report button shows up next to the users name. As a moderator I would like there to be an easier way to report a users message to Twitch.
    Currently when ever you time out, ban or delete a message (using the Mod Icons that show up when the “Show Mod Icons“ setting is enabled) the user receives the punishment and the delete message button disappears no matter what punishment you give. It would be nice if when a message is deleted there is a report…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. as someone who makes mistakes on the frequent, just because its who i am. i get going forward and dont look back at times to just press on but unfortunetely sometimes i miss something, and want hard proof or evidence of the facts.

Im suggesting that people who are banned be able to create a localised twitch clip on the span of 5 or so minutes to clip of a stream theyre banned for, to allow for the submission of proof in both reports and unban requests.

i know i sometimes forget things, and people cant remember everything all the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Caught a multiple day ban from one of your bots or mods that hasn't read a dictionary. Niggardly is not offensive, Niggle is not offensive. The list is not very long because you can carry small dictionaries on your phone, with a thesaurus and MULTIPLE dictionary and thesaurus apps. Go poach the DND and Warhammer streams and ban every single streamer and any people using dialogue containing "niggle". But you won't, because the community will be more than one person you decided to squelch. I have zero intent to purchase bulk subs for fans for however long this ban goes…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would love for there to be a place full of approved music. Like with YouTube, have a page, tab, or something with music that wont get copyright stuck. Especially since even some game music can get strikes. I don't want to get in trouble and I only recently learned that you can't play everyday music. It would be awesome if you would compile a list of music for people to be able to play without getting in trouble. Please and Thank You

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please help us with showing that we are fully complaint and legally allowed to play music on-line or live. I am a professional DJ and Virtual DJ helps make sure we are legally compliant. There is no reason my videos should be muted... Ever.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. For the DMCA / copyright issue, you can agree with youtube somehow and open a bar above the chat (temporary). This bar can be a place behind the song that the broadcaster wants, just like twitch's relationship with the prime video, where we can control the sound ourselves or turn off the song. In this area, the first question is whether the broadcaster can play the song they want in the background, and we have two options: "play" or "not". When you press yes play, let the song play in the back and add to the number of views of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How do I even represent the Moderator Assessment System?
    Click on the nick, a number of buttons appear - it is a score system from 0 to 10 and a comment from the viewer, the higher the moderator rating in the global moderator list, the list itself will be displayed on the main screen as a button "Moderator Rating," the more frequent the streamer channel will be, (on which you are the moderator), be displayed in the recommended ones, and the same with a 30% chance to appear on the main screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Why are people allowed to join multiple Teams? What does one Team have to do with another Team and streamers on disconnected Teams with higher viewers push Team-Related viewers to the bottom.

At least restrict members to 3 Teams at most and they must be related in some way.

I saw a streamer streaming a Fall Guys contest and it was a top streamer on Hear Support Network; totally not related but if the contest is doing a stream to support heart health its okay and how is Twitch going to manage these relationships to insure continuity. Playing Fall Guys…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Acho que quando uma musica possui direitos autorais a gravadora poderia ao invés de fazer uma denuncia colocar a sua marca d água em um canto sobre o conteúdo através de uma ferramenta da Twitch informando que aquele conteúdo e de sua propriedade. Afinal rádios divulgam musica e acho que as lives de Djs também. Eu não recebo nenhum valor pelas minhas lives a não ser a satisfação de meus amigos. Estaria também disposto a repassar 100% dos valores auferidos com anúncios das gravadoras pois não faço lives com interesse financeiro.

I think that when a song has copyright, the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?