Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1130 results found

1. To assist manual reviewing of Clips by reducing their total number, a filter that selects just Clips below a specified view threshold for their subsequent select-all and delete-all.

Apologies if this already exists - I wouldn't know bcs I'm an editor, not a streamer (but I did upvote the idea that suggested editors should manage Clips on behalf of streamers).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I don't understand DMCA rule said America copyright protect not say other country but why say DMCA ban all country? other country song not yet complain even not government complain only 1 company complain why ban it just not turn on America song i think it's fine and it is
    if follow https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Millennium_Copyright_Act this rule it means can't edit video and can't play game bc adobe editor and stuff is made America and game made language is America i think this rule means America made show like tonight show stuff ban it and also follow this rule guys can't streaming…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I think that an App could be created where we could check if the music is copyrighted.
    And if that were found the app would generate the information and a link where the music could be purchased. To put over the screeb Like this:

Song: Holiday
    Artist: Madonna
    Copyright By Sony
    Can be purchased on Amazon

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I think, Twitch or the owner of the song coulding put a small note over the live transmition telling viewers that they are the owner of he song. And the song also could be buying at Amazon or somewhere else clicking on the info. In my case Im an old Dj with more de 50 years and I use to play most 70 and 80 and sometimes my guests ask for the name of the song. If there is a link maybe they can be get interesed go out there to buy.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like to get all of the streaming platforms, some big name streamers from each, some partners, some affiliates, and some just starting to stream, and then get them together with Record Labels, some of their artists who are both for and against us using their songs in online streaming, and a panel of congress men and women to sit down discuss the Copyright and DMCA Laws, and then work together to Change it to benefit everyone.

It's time we sit down and discuss this matter to ensure that things like playing music on a video game stream, is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I stream my own music, 100% created by me. Many times, this includes improvised material created on the spot - so it would never be trackable via any digital rights system. Twitch gives no guidelines about this, but should call out specific rules to be sure artists like myself are not wrongly accused of a violation.

I am an ASCAP member of 30+ years, but that does nothing to help me in these cases. Material created in an improv context can not go through the same checks and balances as pre-recorded material released via album or download. Twitch needs to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I appreciate that copyright exists and I as a creator need to respect those rules however I believe music is an integral part of my streams and my current growth on twitch. I have no problem removing and replacing some songs in my playlist however there has been a tremendous amount of inconsistency when it comes to what parts of my streams are being muted.

I would love a way of knowing which songs and why are getting copyrighted so I have a chance to learn from the problems and not just be told I'm doing something wrong.

I appreciate…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Web cam view is requested for streamers who streamed more than three hours. For safety reasons so the streamer won't fall alseep live and harmed themselves.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hackers hacking into the original game and making a new modded game. Like Among Us. Streamers should stream less than two hours and get additional pay cut for showing new game. Because of the original game makers wont recieve the payment. Plus all donations or paypal should be turn off. For additional copyrights reasons. If the streamer streams more than three modded games instead of the original. The streamer should be temporarliy banned and not payed for the remaining days of being ban.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. This could be an idea to utilize for current Partner and Affiliate Streamers in risk or in potential risk of DMCA. Whenever you load up any media sharing application on Discord, you have the option to share your screen; in this you can show anyone what is happening on your screen with your audio. For other streamed applications that are restricted for sharing in Discord's system like Netflix and Prime Video ( To say a few). This restriction doesn't allow visuals (not audio) in which you can only hear the video audio and your friends talking in a group chat.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. A button you press in Twitch Dashboard when you are offline that makes it so that you enter the testing mode. In testing mode, you can see your stream as if someone else was but without actually going live to the public. To show that you are in testing mode all the Twitch stats Will change to say "Testing mode". You will be able to see bitrate stats and change how your channel looks. It would also be cool if you could get a shareable link that you could give to your friend so that he can see what it…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The appeal for suspension of the account does not receive feedback other than an automatic response. Is it possible to provide feedback on all appeals without ignoring some?

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A portion of my stream from last Wednesday, 2-10-2020, was muted for possibly containing copyright protected music. I just reviewed the section in particular, and the only music in that section is a track of my own making, not someone else's. I want this audio mute removed ASAP, or I will seek legal action.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. yayın esnasında spam takipçi geldi bunları ne yapmalıyım bilginize sunmak isterim spam takipçi istemiyorum lütfen yardım

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. DMCA is in the long and short run a USA policy that does not cover or attempt to handle a International Audiance. As Twitch needs to change to WIPO (World Intellectual Property Orginization) standards like YouTube, Netflix and other companies. Mind you the WIPO does respect the DMCA but unlike that policy was founded and created with a international audience in mind. Numerous counties, and the US is inculded, do recognize the WIPO as being fully legal and binding for international copyright issues.

A good example of this is Viacom vs YouTube. Viacom used DMCA against YouTube in a lawsuit…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Olá, Gostaria que fossem inclusos na conduta de assédios a idade e a posição sócio econômica e deixassem claro quanto aos pedidos no chat

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ich benutze Soundtrack von Twitch. Warum werden trotzdem in meinen VoD teilweise Passagen gemuted?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Classical music performed from sheet music should not be muted. Just because someone has recorded and published a performance should not give them a right to block someone else's performance of the same classical piece. The process for disputing the muting of performances needs more options and attention.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Se eu toco uma música com direitos autorais, mas possuo o direito do autor para utilizar sua música. Como eu faço se meu vod for mutado? O que preciso para comprovar que tenho o direito do autor para tocar suas músicas?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We really need to come up with something that allows streamers to play any kind of music they want and watchers to post song requests without having content deleted or the creators having to deal with strikes/bans/etc, because it was half, if not a big chunk, of the fun of twitch. I loved being able to share my favorite music with the streamers I like to watch, but now I can't do that because of this DMCA nonsense. Part of the fun with video games is inserting your own background music, and that should be able to be shared with…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?