Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

881 results found

1. You can indicate when my twitch account has been disconnected from wargaming instead of showing that it is connected and I waste 4 or more hours of sleep time staying up till 4AM to get a drop that doesn't happen. When a drop/connection isn't working that green indicator that says it is should NOT be indicating that it is.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Now to see a rebroadcast like a video in twitch of a sub only video channel. We need to sub.

But if we want to see one rebroadcast of a channel and one of an other and an other... We need to sub 3 times or more and more.

But you can make a feature for that, the principle is to pay 1$ or 1.5$ for a rebroadcast to see more of them. Basically today I'm sub of 3 channels but I want to see 3 events in rebroadcaster sub only but I don't want to pay 15$ for just…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. As some people dont want to see someones face while they watch the stream etc. as it changes the energy of the experience. Some people just watch for the gameplay. Need a way to toggle it on and off. If a obs feature isnt possible, we at least need a way to be able to block part of the stream while we are in fullscreen, up to 8 blocks that can be edited or something, while in edit mode, you can free transform them. Personally i cant stand when people show on stream the chat, that also changes the energy/vibe…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently you can only open chat settings in a live stream. When viewing recent broadcasts, this feature is deactivated.

I request that some of the chat features, in particular chat text size, be enabled for a better experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. As a streamer, I'd like more support for creators who collaborate across channels. While I may only stream once a week on my main channel, this isn't an accurate reflection of the content I produce on Twitch, as I'm also creating and appearing regularly on other channels as part of TTRPG streams (which are not co-streamed or squad streamed).

As a channel hosting content headed by or featuring other creators (not channel hosting/raiding)
    - I'd like the ability to list those creators as collaborators for a stream.
    - For streams with multiple creators (not-costreamed) such as Tabletop Roleplaying Games or…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Just trying out the new follower goal feature. However, it would be so much better if you made it possible to customize the colorscheme of it. I managed to do this with quite a bit of workarounds in OBS, but it should not be that difficult to implement. Have one value for the background, one value for the frame, one value for the text, one value for the hearts, and one value for the progressbar that we can change to better fit whatever makes the most sense for our personal overlay and make transparent one of those options.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hello,
    I have an absolutely amazing plan for Twitch to grow in regions like India where it isn't a thing yet.

For a streamer to become Twitch Partner, he/she needs to have 75 avg viewers in last 30 days. That's very POG requirement at places like USA, EU, AUS and many more. But for struggling streamers from smaller regions where viewers are very few, don't you think twitch should lover the avg viewers count for them to become twitch partner? By which the streamers will get motivated and twitch will also grow at a faster rate as these twitch partners…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In light of the hate raids, I have been using the option to only allow raids from channels I follow. However, this is not the ideal option since it prevents being able to connect with other, genuine streamers that I may not currently know.

It would be nice to have more filters for who can raid your stream. I think a great option would be "only allow raids from affiliates and partners" or "only allow raids from accounts that are x days old". This will help prevent others from making an account just to immediately hate raiding a stream.

79 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. If a streamer has a multicam set up, so say they have a camera set up which is known as the "face cam" but if they also have other cams set up (Keyboard cam, Room cam, Doggo cam) the viewer is able to change from the face cam (default) to a different perspective cam of their choice. Vod's will need to be worked so the streamer may choose to have it just as the face cam.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to be able to add games to a twitch prime loot priority list so that I'm notified when loot is available, or so that when i click the prime loot page they are prioritized if available.

Prime loot is awesome, but sometimes hard to find as there are so many campaigns, it's hard to quickly see the games i care about

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. ウォッチパーティを視聴しようとしたところ、突然Amazon Primeアカウントにも関わらずにPrimeでは無いと言われるエラーが発生。 試行錯誤した結果、Amazonアカウント連携ボタンがあるウインドウの右上アカウントにはAmazon Primeでのパスワード変更設定が反映されていないことが判明。ログインしなおすことで解決しました。

一見、許可ウインドウのアカウント名には全く違いがなくとても気づきにくいものでした。Amazon Primeでパスワード変更などが発生した場合、再ログインを促すことで私のように迷うユーザーが少なくなるのではないかと思いこちらのフィードバックを共有しました。

よろしくおねがいします。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A option to show in-game time when choosing what stream to watch. Me myself like to watch the start of dota games and therefore often jump around a bit until i find some of the streamers i follow who just entered a game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. What if there was a way to host two streamers, plying the same game, where you can choose which streamers chat and audio to hear at any time. There could also be options for steamers to chat with one another (or not), and for there to be three chats (one for each streamer, and one for both audiences to talk Amongst themselves). This could also
    Evolve into a Chatroulette style room
    Where audience members can queue up to watch random 1v1 games between streamers. Wattgare@

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. If you are a game streamer, one problem that you face is stream snipers. They watch the stream and then try to find your server, interact with you and / or try sabotage the gameplay. This is a large problem and should be minimized as far as possible.

At this moment of time you can link certain accounts to Twitch. One of the accounts you can link is Steam, so that viewers can earn twitch drops.

Since in some games, for example Rust, you can easily find out the steamID of the stream ******, I think it would be a…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Spotify, YoutubeMusic and other platforms are able to provide licenced music via a 'fee for service' model, with pricing typically around the $12-16 price point.

Twitch's platform adds another layer of 'complexity' here, in that the music played would be heard by more than the single user to whom it is licenced under a standard subscription fee. In almost all case studies for music on streaming platforms, the main problem highlighted is the plays/count and artists not being compensated accordingly.

Suggestion 1:
    Twitch provides a subscription based service enabling users to play mainstream music, without restrictions. This fee would perhaps/logically…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to be able to put the start and end date of the goal starting at the beginning of the month.
    Since twitch pays per month despite having the full goal if it is between two months is not what you will really receive.
    My goals are always restarted at the beginning of the month because I think that's clearer for those who see me.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Let us pick colours, font, text, and ideally displayed language as well!
    We want to make it match our streams style!

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Yes I would like the ability to have more then 1 goal..

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I need to have a global summary of: who is sub+ who gift a sub even if he received a gift sub before + who gives cheers. I need fo stats and in order to organize a giveaway

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Twitch has asked us to hold them accountable and we have been met with a wall of silence accompanied by shadow changes like the ones made to auto-hosts.

Twitch must communicate to creators with transparency about the plans and the data that leads to them. Without streamers there is no Twitch. We deserve to be able to ask questions and voice concerns about potential changes to the platform that we make possible.

These are the changes we would like to see:

1. Allow for comment periods in advance of finalizing rollouts of changes to existing features.

2. Provide open access to data…

489 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?