Creators and Stream Features

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. On Twitch you have the option to follow the game you want, it would be nice to use this option together with the drops to create a notice in the notifications tab each time a game you follow opens a new drops campaign. Taking into account that many times people do not find out that the games they like activate the drop options, losing the opportunity to obtain exclusive content.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Drops should occur as they are listed to occur. I.E. I just attended several days of an event with a daily attendance reward. I was given 1 out of 5, coincidentally that 1 I received should have given me 2 out of the five. Hyperlink to the event and the drop table.

https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/faqs/52900

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drops  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. d mkofh nijfrjmovñktb'pibkl

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Dont give streamers drops with out a contract to play the game for the enabled drop. Been sitting at 95% on a rust drop for the Rubius crate and the streamer has not been active for over six days on a timed drops. I understand personal things get in the way of streaming. Now a majority of people will miss this special in game content for it. This is why i recommend a contract when twitch promotes a streamer for induvial content related to a specific game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. To whom it may concern,

I have observed some little issues with the drops.
    I was watching the 48 hours special from the streamer "pestily" from the last few days.
    "Pestily has enabled the Tarkov drops and every person watching his stream schould receive a drop after 3 to 6 hours of whatchtime on his stream. I was watching the stream for 46 hours and have received 4 drops, which is numericly not really a match. Having sad that, I'm not mad.
    I have noticed that some issues have occured for persons who were watching via mobile and over other…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Give all onision fans their money back and people who gave bits etc because we are all upset. Onision never broke the law. Innocent until proven guilty.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drops  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?