Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

74 results found

1. On Twitch you have the option to follow the game you want, it would be nice to use this option together with the drops to create a notice in the notifications tab each time a game you follow opens a new drops campaign. Taking into account that many times people do not find out that the games they like activate the drop options, losing the opportunity to obtain exclusive content.

91 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

11 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. This is very simple but extremely helpful for those of us that watch multiple streams for different games or campaigns.

Here's an example of how it would work. A user would be able to gain completion towards drops for streams as long as they are of different events. In other words, if I am watching for RainbowSixSeige streams with drops enabled, I could also open another tab for Rocket league and gain progression towards both drop campaigns.

Even better/intuitive is if it is per campaign so I could watch 2 different (example) Rocket League events such as RLCS and CRL…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be nice that Just Chatting could have drops like other game categories.

Maybe with promotions like coffee shops like Starbucks or something related.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow users to delete Twitch Drops. Sometimes I watch streamers who play x game which has Drops enabled. I also get them and never play that game, so they're unused, so it would be nice to be able remove Drops from the inventory. Thank you.

Admin audit: Edited title from "Twitch drops" to "Remove In Progress/Complete Drops from Inventory" for ease of discovery.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. So I noticed since a couple of weeks ago, Twitch removed the ability to track the drops via the profile drop down. I loved that though. I want it back cuz going all the way to the inventory page takes longer and gets me away from the stream versus just clicking on my profile and seeing the progress from there.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I had access to drops for the game I play but there was a horrible release, I was critical of the release, and I got removed from the drops program as a result. Twitch should control drops and they should either be on or off for a game, not given to particular users to control criticism. Giving companies control over drops is basically a form of censorship.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. So when Drops are enabled, people are being toxic when they are just there for the drops, or just after they got the drops. Hopefully banned users shouldn't get drops so they are still penalized for what they did

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Automatic Twitch Drops Completion Progress:

For "Drops Enabled" streams, it would streamline the process if users do not need to manually claim drops before the completion of the next drop. In other words, if there is a 3 hour stream that awards drops every 1 hour, users should be able to automatically claim drops to twitch once they progress 1 hour completion time rather than having to click it 3 times as it is now. It also prevents an issue where the user's internet might disconnect and cause a conflict with claims.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. With each week QTY of available campaings is growing. Some campaigns available for a day, others for a week, third for a month. Some games have more one active campaign. Available campaings page needs more options to organise it: sort by game, sort by end date, maybe sort by duration and - I think it's most important - to select favourite games to see their's drops on top or option to exclude drops for games in which user is not interested.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Something like this https://imgur.com/XMKg1Kt

Think everyone's probably tired of seeing titles being used primarily to advertise drops, when a simple little design element on the video thumbnail could indicate drops have been enabled and thus declutter titles..

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. To have drops for all channels and not just one or a few because not all channels have the same schedule just like people. For the sake of your viewers make drops available for live channels only it will help with views and most definitely increase users who just started. (I’m only saying this because of Lost Ark drops can only be gotten when there are live channels [Amazon Games] to be gotten drops from)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The bug is in the tittle. I wanted to get drop reward from fortnite FNCS event for watching stream for 30mins with enabled drops, but I have watched many streams for 4 hours at all and it still shows me I didnt complete it. I watched many streams because I thought something is wrong with one of these streams. Now I realise its a twitch bug because thats insane to watch streams for 4 hours and still dont have complete 30min watch time. I watched streams with correct tag and by trusted creators, so I dont think I did something…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. If a user has linked an account with a drop enabled service then when the user has met the requirements for the drop it should automatically be claimed so the user can continue with drop progress. An example is Overwatch spray+skin. When you watch 2 hours to get first spray, none of the 4 hour progress is made towards the skin after the 2 hours until the last drop is claimed. A user could be mislead and watch for 6 hours (the total amount) and not be rewarded for their time due to the inefficient system in place. There is…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I watch multiple streams at one time (separate browser windows) and if two of them have drops enabled for different games it defaults to whichever I connected to first (or enabled drops mid-stream). With varying availability of drops for some games it would be helpful if I could opt-out of one in favor of the other.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The drop system needs improved instead of clicking Claim it should automatically advance onto the next one..

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add the ability for the channel to activate "double xp" watchtime for drop progress to make sure no one gets stuck forever at 98%, dreadful that feeling.

Maybe not for the channel owner to activate but it can turn on at like the last hour or thirty minutes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ideally, when hovered, a tooltip similar to the @username in stream title tooltip appears. This makes it possible to just hover on the link to see whether that streamer is live, instead of having to click into every one of them to find that out.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I watched the finals of the ALGS held on July 11, 2022, distributed by playapex, starting at 6 a.m. and checked at 10 a.m. and did not get a single Drops. So I reopened Twitch at 11 am and started watching again, but was terribly saddened to find that I did not get all the Drops. I explained the situation to my friend, who also thought it was strange, so I am sending feedback. All I want is to get all the Drops for my 4 hours of viewing. I expect a quick, sincere, and accurate response.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Users who have participated in a lot of Drops campaigns over the years have accumulated hundreds upon hundreds (if not thousands) of Drops, and these all have to load when you navigate to your Drops inventory at https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory
    This can make the page load slowly and perform worse than expected. Adding pagination would limit the amount of claimed drops a user would be presented with at a time, thus cutting down on loading time and improving page performance.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Since a lot of big streamers are switching to other platforms, having drops for special drops for Twitch only streamers could spawn new talent, maybe they get more viewers for people that are actively seeking to get the drops and maybe a small percentage stays for the streamers, of course you'd have to make sure they are not playing videos or idling around

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?