Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make squad stream available to affiliates???

Surely the idea of streaming is to have fun and share things with people???

You'd be more likely to grow to an average 75 viewers with the help of being able to stream alongside someone else.

Just seems a tad backwards to me, seems as, now I want to stream less in order to get my average numbers up, so that I can make partner, to then stream alongside my partners and co-streamers!

2,694 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

33 comments  ·  Squad Streams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow non Partners to Squad Stream to suport growth of a beginning/small channel

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Squad Streams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please add support for viewing squad streaming on the Android TV app and/Chromecast. This is currently not possible and I regularly watch Twitch using the Android TV app over another viewing device. I feel like I'm missing out when streamers are squad streaming and I'm on my TV instead of the web application.

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Squad Streams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I think it would be a good addition to Twitch if a Streamer could have two or more streams running on a channel at once while they play with other Streamer(s)

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Squad Streams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. We can get stream tags, but we can not filter streams by a tag ID. However it can be easily done from the official app. Like to get streams tagged as "Family Friendly" or "Squads", or "Mode: Battle Royale" etc.

Please provide API for 3d party developers :)

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Squad Streams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Have a mid tier, the requirements to join partner are very high but lock sooo many features and sub badges with that i suggest a middle tier witch could have a minimum followers of 100, viewer average of 12-20 or smthn along those lines and give those people the ability to squad stream & unlock more emotes without being a partner.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Squad Streams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. As a streamer, I'd like more support for creators who collaborate across channels. While I may only stream once a week on my main channel, this isn't an accurate reflection of the content I produce on Twitch, as I'm also creating and appearing regularly on other channels as part of TTRPG streams (which are not co-streamed or squad streamed).

As a channel hosting content headed by or featuring other creators (not channel hosting/raiding)
    - I'd like the ability to list those creators as collaborators for a stream.
    - For streams with multiple creators (not-costreamed) such as Tabletop Roleplaying Games or…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Squad Streams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. It would be nice if in Squad Mode streamers could choose to combine their chats into a big one. The mods from each channels becoming mods for this big temporary chat. It'd improve everyone's experience of the Squad stream since much more people could exchange about what's happening!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Squad Streams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Keep the option to Squad Stream on the quick actions page on the dashboard

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. There should be a process for new teams of creators to petition for squad streaming services. There are groups that want to make a multi stream twitch channels. I believe there should be a process to determine if the idea is worthy. Having to be a partner stops the ideas and niche streaming possibilities. And delays other small streamers from getting momentum.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add Squad Stream function and integration to Xbox twitch app

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. A search function, so finding quick actions to add is easier.
    2. The ability to see all available quick actions for Channel Editors. Currently some features that were previously included in the Dashboard are not showing as addable in the Quick Actions menu for Channel Editors (i.e. Squad Stream).
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Would be handy to allow editors to edit the clips in general, but allowing the original viewer that clipped the clip to retain credit. Ie maybe the clip has a word cut of mid way through and moving the in/out point by a few frames would just clean up the clip.

Some clips I come across are really well done but no catchy title. Adding a title as an editor or broadcaster makes the clip more promotion friendly when used on third party sites or in discord.

Currently the only option is to create a new clip of the same…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Squad Streams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Recently when i was watching the BeyondTheSummit broadcast of TI10 Dota 2 Qualifiers, i accidently clicked the watch in squad mode option. Knowing this, before the mode launched, i backed out immediately. Soon after, the stream started lagging to the point that it became unwatchable. But the interesting thing is that, this lag was occurring only on the this particular broadcast and was persistent on every device. Initially, i thought there must be some problem with the broadcast or my internet connection, but the problem continued for few days. After that, out of the blue i thought of clicking the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Currently, you need Editor level access to manage Squad Stream invites. Please consider rolling this into the Mod View to allow Channel Moderators to manage initiating and managing these invites

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How do I squad stream BEFORE I'm a partner? I want to give chess lessons to other streamers...and having a hard time finding a way to do it using Twitch Studio without first being a partner?

What are the commands? And where do I use them? I had to have a viewer explain how to do a raid using a command...and that commands were put into my chat window.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. What if you guys made it so that there is an option for streamers to allow there chats to interact with other streamers chat during a Squad stream. For example the streamers enable it and during the squad stream, a viewer types in one of the chat channels and it is visible to all the other streamers chats. This could add more chat involvement and for communities to bond over the content they are watching.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Vorrei che il co streaming sia più facile da trovare. Adesso è seppellito sotto a mille sottocartelle

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When in squad streaming mode for Apex Legends (3 Players), screens are oriented in a Square Shape (4:3) instead of Rectangle (16:9 or 16:10) like most screens are nowadays, leaving ton of blank/black space with and without the chat on the side.

I'm sure community will appreciate if you let viewers either move the screens freely or put them in a rectangle (Focus Screen + Other 2 on the SIDE instead of below).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Especially when only 2 people are in a squad stream, the viewing window for the selected streamer is small, with a lot of dead space. There should be the ability to adjust the window size of the selected streamer, so it can fill in the space. Adding a resizing area to the window would be the best option for this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?