Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hey guys am a xbox player and i used mixer but now mixer has gone and has been for some time i was wonder in how to co stream and it turns out i need to be a partner as i was looking for squad goals for almost 1 hour today looking though quick actions in the stream mangners!

Now on mixer i would stream and my friend would stream then we can send a co streaming invite then we be co streaming it was that easy but on here its really hard and we have to pay and i…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Squad Streams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Currently, you need Editor level access to manage Squad Stream invites. Please consider rolling this into the Mod View to allow Channel Moderators to manage initiating and managing these invites

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Collaborative events have proven to be one of the best methods for streamers to connect with more viewers. While they aren't necessary to have for all streamers to succeed, they serve as a great means for viewers to see their favorite creators team up to deliver great content that they would otherwise be unable to do alone. Please consider implementing the follow ideas:

1. Enable squad streams for Affiliates
      Viewers will not need to rely on the use of third-party applications such as multistre.am to be able to view video feeds from all collaborating streamers.

2. Merging chat boxes for all streamers…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Keep the option to Squad Stream on the quick actions page on the dashboard

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. In DOTA and M:TG at least, there is a growing trend of community figures re-streaming a sponsored tournament to provide their own commentary. This can lead to the main broadcast of an event having only a plurality of the real view count. DOTA is trying to solve the Advertiser side of this by requiring restreams to adhere to rules about overlays and advertising inclusion.

However, something official that groups all streams of an event together would be helpful. When I browse a game and see at the top: LIVE: 'game' Regional Qualifiers Finals! as perhaps a banner with the combined…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. As you've cited in your "How to Use Squad Stream" post: "We are rolling Squad Stream out to Partners first because of the need for video quality options (also known as transcodes) in order to ensure the best experience for viewers. Currently, all Twitch Partners receive video quality options on their streams by default, while Affiliates receive them as they're available, with priority access. Our plan is to make Squad Stream available to Affiliates and all other streamers as we continue expanding our transcodes capacity."

Many affiliates get transcodes already and should be able to Squad Stream, so I want…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When in squad streaming mode for Apex Legends (3 Players), screens are oriented in a Square Shape (4:3) instead of Rectangle (16:9 or 16:10) like most screens are nowadays, leaving ton of blank/black space with and without the chat on the side.

I'm sure community will appreciate if you let viewers either move the screens freely or put them in a rectangle (Focus Screen + Other 2 on the SIDE instead of below).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. There should be a process for new teams of creators to petition for squad streaming services. There are groups that want to make a multi stream twitch channels. I believe there should be a process to determine if the idea is worthy. Having to be a partner stops the ideas and niche streaming possibilities. And delays other small streamers from getting momentum.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. hi gentlemen, could you add the squad streaming with video transcoding with full and priority access even for affiliates? thanks :)

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Squad Streams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow non Partners to Squad Stream to suport growth of a beginning/small channel

92 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Squad Streams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I think it would be a good addition to Twitch if a Streamer could have two or more streams running on a channel at once while they play with other Streamer(s)

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Squad Streams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?