Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We’ve heard feedback from the community that it can be difficult to understand when and why a Hype Train appears in a channel. To improve this experience, we are experimenting with a new feature that lets communities know when a Hype Train is near, and communicates how many support events, including subs, sub gifts or Bits usage, from unique users are required to kick it off. The “Hype Train is Near” notification appears in chat when the community is within one to three actions of kicking off a Hype Train, depending on the kickoff threshold set by the streamer. The…

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Looking for Feedback  ·  25 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We are experimenting with a new feature that adds chat animations to Hype Train level achievements. When Hype Trains are close to reaching the next level, unlockable emotes will begin to simmer up from the community highlight at the top of chat. Viewers who contributed toward the Hype Train will receive these emotes as level milestones are achieved. When a given level reaches 100%, emotes will rain down from the Hype Train animation at the top of chat to mark the moment and add to hype in the channel. Should viewers prefer a more muted experience, they can lower the…

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Looking for Feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. With the Hype Train being implemented and having such a positive effect on content creator's channels, I think it would be worthwhile to add more rewards. The conductor badges have been HUGE for showing who is genuinely supporting, as well as the emotes that get dispensed. A few ideas I have to give more incentives for donating bits and gifting subs are things such as; Names in chat have more unique traits for those who have been top supporters, such as all gold names, rainbow names, special fonts etc. The ability to add exciting alerts for when new levels have…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hi! I would like to suggest adding commands so that we can know how long the long cooldown for the hype train is. Also would be nice to see a command on how many events are left to trigger.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Hype Train  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Leaderboard Hype train % World record

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Hype Train  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The completed Hype Train levels should boost the % of payout to the streamer for subs/gifted subs received during the Hype Train event. There needs to be more reward for the streamer when their audience triggers a Hype Train.

For Example:
    Level 1 - No Change in %
    Level 2 - Additional 2 %
    Level 3 - Increased to 5%
    Level 4 - Increased to 8%
    Level 5 - Increased to 15%

Perhaps the % increases differently based on the difficulty of the Hype Train the streamer has set up. The harder the levels, the higher the %.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I love the new hype train feature. I managed to get my first one activated and complete a level 5 on medium difficulty.

I also like the achievements for becoming affiliate, partner etc as it not only shows me a history of cool accomplishments but I also like to print screen and share them on social media.

Please add completion of hype trains as achievements for each difficulty level as well as an achievement for completing the hardest hype train multiple times.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Not really a "mod tool" but as a mod (and a viewer) we really need the option to hide the new hype train/notification at the top of chat. It takes up way to much of chat and its distracting. when you have 10k people chatting and your trying to mod and keep en eye on everything, this giant banner scrolling around taking up 1/3 of the already small chat window every time it "levels up" or whatever is pretty bad.

On a side note, the hype train hides polls. so if i make a poll for chat and there is…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The hype train is such a cool way to show support and to get everyone in a good mood for a little while, but the emotes offered leave a lot to be desired. I believe people would be much more inclined to support a hype train if streamers were allowed to put their own custom emotes instead. No one really uses Twitch's provided hype train emotes. It would be a really good way to reward supporters by offering them permanent emotes that they would actually be excited to use.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Amo el tren del hype, pero em gustaria que saliera en la pantalla del stream, para que todos los vean, pues en algunos dispositivos etc, no sale la imagen , solo el chat. Y eso es una fiesta que deben vivir todos.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It would be cute if when a hype train doesn't go even beyond the first level (or fails in some other way), there would be a special unlockable emote to cheer the streamer and people up and sweeten the moment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Increase the hypetrain to level 10.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Once all the emotes have been achieved for a various season the viewer will no longer receive emotes from that level when participating in a hype train.

Given that bits involve additional revenue for Amazon and the streamer it may be beneficial to allow the previous season emotes to be earned if all the current generation emotes of a tier have been reached.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I have noticed hype train getting stuck at 99% and never going passed this. Anyone else?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?