Creators and Stream Features

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. With the Hype Train being implemented and having such a positive effect on content creator's channels, I think it would be worthwhile to add more rewards. The conductor badges have been HUGE for showing who is genuinely supporting, as well as the emotes that get dispensed. A few ideas I have to give more incentives for donating bits and gifting subs are things such as; Names in chat have more unique traits for those who have been top supporters, such as all gold names, rainbow names, special fonts etc. The ability to add exciting alerts for when new levels have…

15 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hi! I would like to suggest adding commands so that we can know how long the long cooldown for the hype train is. Also would be nice to see a command on how many events are left to trigger.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I love the new hype train feature. I managed to get my first one activated and complete a level 5 on medium difficulty.

I also like the achievements for becoming affiliate, partner etc as it not only shows me a history of cool accomplishments but I also like to print screen and share them on social media.

Please add completion of hype trains as achievements for each difficulty level as well as an achievement for completing the hardest hype train multiple times.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Not really a "mod tool" but as a mod (and a viewer) we really need the option to hide the new hype train/notification at the top of chat. It takes up way to much of chat and its distracting. when you have 10k people chatting and your trying to mod and keep en eye on everything, this giant banner scrolling around taking up 1/3 of the already small chat window every time it "levels up" or whatever is pretty bad.

On a side note, the hype train hides polls. so if i make a poll for chat and there is…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Amo el tren del hype, pero em gustaria que saliera en la pantalla del stream, para que todos los vean, pues en algunos dispositivos etc, no sale la imagen , solo el chat. Y eso es una fiesta que deben vivir todos.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The hype train is such a cool way to show support and to get everyone in a good mood for a little while, but the emotes offered leave a lot to be desired. I believe people would be much more inclined to support a hype train if streamers were allowed to put their own custom emotes instead. No one really uses Twitch's provided hype train emotes. It would be a really good way to reward supporters by offering them permanent emotes that they would actually be excited to use.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?