Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

34 results found

1. It would be cool if there was a featured section on the browse page of twitch where you can see all the current LIVE streams that have the hype train.

It would be nice to see new streamers that we can support and show love by powering their hype train. It would help many streamers big and small, and help the viewer find new people!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I often start a stream with a countdown, for technical reasons. The most faithful members of my community tend to jump right in and click the renewal button immediately. Their alerts then go live during the countdown… and so does the Hype train.

By the time I'm on screen, the Hype train is gone. It usually won't return because there's not enough loyal people left to help meet the requirements again. And I missed the opportunity to encourage people to get on board!

I don't believe increasing the threshold is a good idea: it will either trigger during countdown anyway,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Now that Hype Trains have unlimited levels, some of the longer trains can stretch on for quite a while. I would love an option for streamers to be able to set a smaller time limit for trains if they would like instead of the default 5 minutes. Maybe options of 1 minute, 2 minutes, 3 minutes, 4 minutes, and 5 minutes?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. As it is now, once all emotes are unlocked through Hype Trains, the button that spams the chat with Choo Chooo goes away.
    Makes it a bit less fun to complete a hype train. It would be nice if the Choo Chooo button persists and just picks a random hype train emote in case all is unlocked. The Choo Chooo spam is a celebration after all.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Now that Hype Train's are UnCapped and a history of the Highest attainted level for the chat is shown; that information has to scale based on the difficulty level of he channel.

For example, Level 16 on lowest difficulty = Level 5 on highest difficulty, but, If I were to say have AutoPilot on and did 5 Hype Trains, my difficulty level could very volitile going one time then down the next. But, the lowest difficulty "level" would be shown as the highest all-time record level even though more subs/bits/cheers could've been used on a higher difficulty level.

So, I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We haven’t had a new choo choo emote set for a while

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I donated Bits while watching the streamer... after that we got a hype train event but after the hype train was reached I didn't get the hype train badge on that channel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Problem: Current Hype Train emotes are rarely updated, unlocked quickly, and seldom used.

Solution: The Community

Every Streamer picks one emote to be available globally in Hype Trains. Hype Train participants unlock one of the million+ emotes at random.

And then you lose access to the emote you unlocked after 30-days to not detract from the value of a direct sub to that streamer's channel.

In that realm of thought, this also works as a discovery feature. People might be curious about the channel whose emote they have unlocked - and go check them out. Perhaps they like the emote…

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would adore to see a Flashing colored background on on the left where "Followed channel names are" during a train. maybe a green flashing background behind the name and a solid green when hype train is in effect or something similar to notify of other channels hitting a hype train. I LOVE supporting all of my friends but I always seem to miss being able to support the hype trains. I believe this would help promote the streams better.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I noticed that Twitch recently added an overlay option for OBS that shows up and is for Sub Goals and Follow Goals.

What I would like to see is a Hype Train Overlay that as soon as a Hype Train activates a Train of your choosing of color and customization in the future would go across and fill and make animations encouraging people in chat to cheer. Perhaps in the Train you could see perks pop into that would show incentives for the train growing (new emotes, new badges, etc etc)

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. With the introduction of the "Hype Train Autopilot", it would be helpful for creators to be able to see the stats on previous hype trains.

Data is a core tool for creators to be able to make informed choices that best suit their communities. While Hype Train Autopilot claims it will 'help you earn MORE support from each Hype Train', without data to compare that to - it falls flat.

It's like someone saying something claiming to be factual, and their source is 'dude trust me'.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How does this Boost Train feature help a small streamer who's never gotten a Hype Train before? This sounds more like a feature to help the rich get richer, and less like a tool to help me, the little guy. Am I wrong?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. il ne faut surtout pas changer le nom du hype train pour la raison des englisimes qui si trouve car derrière il ya un trés longue histoire et un enorme travaille de la par des millers streamers et streameuses provenant de mixer tout comme moi we dont need a hype train name change for no logical reason like the proposed by some streamers ......

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Pourquoi utiliser "Train de la Hype" quand on pourrait plutôt parler de "Train de l'engouement"?

188 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

80 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. May we get infinite level Hype Trains? It just keeps going to the next level and uses a mathematical equation to increase its difficulty each time? I feel streamers and Twitch alike would benefit from this, as folks would try to break records.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When viewers give bits etc the streamer isn’t told in chat that a twitch train has started I missed 2 because of this issue … I couldn’t celebrate this with my viewers that needs changed

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be cute if when a hype train doesn't go even beyond the first level (or fails in some other way), there would be a special unlockable emote to cheer the streamer and people up and sweeten the moment.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Increase the hypetrain to level 10.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be great if the twitch hype train emotes were broken down into more categories. For example by generation and tier, so that you see when you get a new emote immediatly. Also it makes it easier to use them reliably, because currently the order of them seems to be random each time you log in.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The completed Hype Train levels should boost the % of payout to the streamer for subs/gifted subs received during the Hype Train event. There needs to be more reward for the streamer when their audience triggers a Hype Train.

For Example:
    Level 1 - No Change in %
    Level 2 - Additional 2 %
    Level 3 - Increased to 5%
    Level 4 - Increased to 8%
    Level 5 - Increased to 15%

Perhaps the % increases differently based on the difficulty of the Hype Train the streamer has set up. The harder the levels, the higher the %.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?